Mind chatter

Oxak

I am constantly thinking like 24/7 and having discussions in my head, my brain wont stop thinking, i have used glycine suppliment which helpt me in the first week and than it looses the effect, i am wondering if anyone here have the same problem and what vitamin has used to treat that symptom

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
A Magnesium Citrate supplement would help with relaxation. A couple of herbs that may help are Chamomile or Skullcap. You can look up some herb information with our HealthWiki (tab at the top of forum page). Liquid tinctures are more effective than capsules. Always check side effects of any herbs and drug interactions, if you're on any prescription drugs.

Theanine is an amino acid that is known to help relax. I've used all of these before bedtime, or in the evening during stressful times, and I find them to help calm mental tensions.

Oxak

Original Poster
Thank you, i just bought magnesium glycinate it seems it eases my thinking process, even if it do a little help, i will still be satisfied.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Thank you, i just bought magnesium glycinate it seems it eases my thinking process, even if it do a little help, i will still be satisfied.
Glad to know you're getting some relief. :)