Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Children's Health

� #1
Old 01-30-2015, 03:53 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Measles Deaths vs Measles Vaccine Deaths

Looks like the vaccine deaths win.

Quote:
With the measles and measles vaccine debate reaching a near frenzy on the Internet, it is always nice to throw some cold hard facts on the firestorm currently raging in the measles debate.

So here are some easily verifiable facts regarding deaths due to measles in the United States for the past 10 years, and deaths due to measles vaccines during the same 10 year period.

First, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) keeps a weekly tally of disease outbreaks, including deaths. According to a statement made by Dr. Anne Schuchat, the director of CDC�s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, in an Associated Press story picked up by Fox News on April 25, 2014:

- See more at: https://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-u....gFy4SZge.dpuf
� #2
Old 02-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Reader
larryz will become famous soon enough

Yeah, that's pretty much an ice bucket there. Thanks!
� #3
Old 02-02-2015, 01:43 PM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

Faith versus science.

"We all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." - Emperor Marcus Aurelius
� #4
Old 02-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

I think we all know that the vaccines are far more dangerous than the disease
� #5
Old 02-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Guide
Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

None of this has stopped CNN - Cable Nut News, from starting a campaign with crazy nut-ball Nancy Grace that people who do not get the measles vaccine should be sued, fined, or arrested. They apparently pull their facts out of their rear ends because they said that particles from a sneeze can travel 300 feet or more - which I doubt is possible even in a hurricane.

The Discover Channel and the MythBusters come to the rescue providing documented and filmed proof that CNN is full of crap

https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/my...ravel-100-mph/
� #6
Old 02-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Reader

I have yet to see one pro-vaccine expert explain the 108 deaths from measles vaccine v. 0 deaths from measles in 10 years. No wonder.
� #7
Old 02-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Guide

The US Government has set aside millions of dollars into a trust fund to compensate families with children harmed or killed by vaccines administered through the HHS program. It requires going to court and proving the medical facts to a court appointed doctor, which is very difficult to do, but not impossible. Here is the main website:

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/index.html

The US Court of Federal Claims also has their own website for legal action involving injury or death from vaccines:

https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccin...pecial-masters

and there is also another official government site for vaccine injuries and deaths:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/index

It's hard for the "vaccines are totally safe" group to dispute the organizations that established these websites
� #8
Old 02-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Even if you would win a judgement the government pays [your money] ant the drug companies go to the bank laughing
� #9
Old 02-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Guide

Yes, thats the core of the problem. You can't sue the company that makes it, only the government so the company that makes it has no real motivation to make it safe. And with politicians, both Dem and Rep defending the vaccines, the real loser is the public.
� #10
Old 02-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Funnily enough there was a write-up on the US 'Vaxx War' in the paper the other day.
This is how it was presented to us Brits ...

"A primordial cosmic war"

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2...asles-backlash

'Where mercy, love and pity dwell. there God is dwelling too'

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
� #11
Old 02-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Guide

Of course in order to ridicule one side of the argument, pick out their most ridiculous member and write a story about them as if they were typical of those having that opinion.

I remember, as a kid growing up on the South Side of Chicago, if one kid had the measles, parents would send their kids over to play with him so they would get the measles and be over with it before school started. No one panicked, no hospitalization needed, no medication given, you just did your time and got over it. Nowadays it is treated like the bubonic plague - people running around in circles and screaming.
� #12
Old 02-09-2015, 01:09 PM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
I remember, as a kid growing up on the South Side of Chicago, if one kid had the measles, parents would send their kids over to play with him so they would get the measles and be over with it before school started. No one panicked, no hospitalization needed, no medication given, you just did your time and got over it. Nowadays it is treated like the bubonic plague - people running around in circles and screaming.
I remember that too, Ajax. Also for chicken pox. I never caught the measles or the mumps, even though I was exposed. I did catch the chicken pox though. Now, the vacciners are trying to scare me with shingles, just because of chicken pox in my past. Way past. Over 60 years.
� #13
Old 03-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
I remember that too, Ajax. Also for chicken pox. I never caught the measles or the mumps, even though I was exposed. I did catch the chicken pox though. Now, the vacciners are trying to scare me with shingles, just because of chicken pox in my past. Way past. Over 60 years.
That's because they want to sell you a shingles vaccine. You knew that though
� #14
Old 03-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Enlightener

Science is now proving that vaccines are the cause of a lot of diseases.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U
� #15
Old 03-13-2015, 09:31 AM
Guide

Oh yes - and the "outbreak" that was supposed to kill thousands because everyone on earth didn't take the vaccine -- actually death toll, zero. Once again more proof on top of previous proof that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.