Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

� #1
Old 12-07-2014, 05:43 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Compensation Paid to 80 Flu Vaccine Injuries and Deaths

Government pays for vaccine damages...

Quote:
The December 2014 report from the Department of Justice on damages paid by the U.S. Government to vaccine victims was recently published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources.

There were 180 cases of vaccine injuries decided. 134 cases received compensation, while 46 cases were denied.

Most of the U.S. public is unaware that a U.S. citizen, by law, cannot sue a pharmaceutical company for damages resulting from vaccines.

Congress gave them total legal immunity in 1986, and that law was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. There is a special �vaccine court� called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that is funded through a tax on vaccines.

If you are injured or killed by a vaccine, you must hire an attorney and fight tax-funded government attorneys to seek damages, as you cannot sue the drug manufacturers.

As you can see from the report below, it can take years to reach a settlement. Therefore, this report probably only represents a tiny fraction of the actual number of people harmed or killed by vaccines, since it is so difficult to fight the government in court to win a settlement.

This report clearly shows that the flu vaccine is the most dangerous vaccine in America. 134 cases were awarded settlements for vaccine injuries, with 79 of the settlements being for the flu shot, including three deaths.

Most of the settlements for injuries due to the flu shot were for Guillain-Barr� Syndrome. Other flu vaccine injuries included: acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, transverse myelitis, shingles (herpes zoster), neuropathic demyelination, seizures, neuropathy, brachial plexopathy, rheumatoid arthritis, optic neuritis, and Bell�s palsy.

You didn�t read about this in your local or national news, did you? Here are copies of the actual report:

- See more at: https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gov....4VBlYAGY.dpuf
� #2
Old 12-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Wow, I didn't know that.

Thanks K2C!
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #3
Old 12-08-2014, 08:56 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't taken a flu shot in years now, guess I figure I'd rather get the flu or die from the flu, than die from a flu shot. I did buy a nebulizer years ago that I never used, and some colloidal silver with peroxide made to use in nebulizers only. That stuff is years old now too, don't know if it should be used. I imagine the worst effect from the flu, especially to someone who's older is pneumonia.
� #4
Old 12-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Immunity from prosecution? That's a cosy little arrangement.

And at the same time they have, in effect, a medium to make money hand over fist perpetually ....

You couldn't make it up could you!

'Where mercy, love and pity dwell. there God is dwelling too'

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
� #5
Old 12-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

I have to say, I'm surprised the US Government conceded liability. Mind you, protecting themselves with a 'scorched earth' legal policy to delay claimants is unlikely to open the flood-gates.

Tags
flu, influenza, injuries, vaccination, vaccine
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.