Pleaseee Help :( (kidney infection pain)

xsamieyx

I was hospitalized two nights ago for a kidney infection. I am currently taking Cipro 500mg twice a day and I'm prescribed Percocet for pain. I have not been able to take to Percocet due to nausea that occurs regardless if I take it or not, but worsens immensely if I do take it. I need something to stop the pain because I've been sleeping my life away waiting for the stupid antibiotics to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please, I'm ready to sleep the pain away for another 12-14 hours, take my Cipro, and go back to sleep. :(

I've been drinking 5+ water bottles a day, plus organic juices.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I would suggest flushing out the kidneys with unsweetened pure cranberry juice. Also application of heat may help with the pain. ThermaCare heat wraps are handy to use under clothing if you can buy them. They'll supply heated pain relief for around ten hours. I used them years ago for menstrual cramps, and they were excellent. Good luck!

pinballdoctor

Each of your water bottles should contain a tablespoon of colloidal silver.

I agree with the cranberry,however, would use capsules of cranberry extract rather than juice since one capsule is equal to several glasses of juice.

Garlic would also help, fresh crushed would be best.

Prescription antibiotics are dangerous and should only be used in life and death situations. It is important to rebuild the good bacteria in the gut while using antibiotics by using a good probiotic from a health food store. Failure to do so will result in a yeast imbalance, which will lead to several health problems.

karlusss

acupressure

hi, you can try to pressing two points in your legs. KI 7 and SP 9 .. Location KI7: On the medial leg, 2 cun (3 fingers) superior to KI 3 - (On the medial ankle, at the midpoint between the prominence of the medial malleolus and Achille's Tendon.) - on the anterior border of the Achille's tendon. ..Location SP9: On the medial leg, on the inferior border of the medial condyle of the tibia, in the depression between the posterior border of the tibia and gastrocnemius muscle.

You must press by thumb (vertically), c. 20 minutes or longer, vibrating and pressing..

athletic dept

I agree with pinballdoctor antibiotics do far more harm than good and should only be used in life and death situations.
Go the natural route. And go easy on the juices - you're probably getting way too much sugar.