MMS Killed my Herpes

Comsec

Yea that says it I have had a oral strain since childhood. I took MMS just for detox and to see if it would kill me, had to make sure LOL. Its been months and not one single sore. :shock:

I hate the name, but love the product :lol:

Oh and anyone hear if the suppliers have got the letter from the FDA they just sent out, I didnt know if they were on the list of people there trying to shut down

Harry Hirsute

I wonder if there's a way to know if it's really gone for good? If it's truly gone, there's no chance of passing it on someone else. If, on the other hand, it's only dormant ... it may still be transmissible.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
This is really good news for you. We will never know for sure if it is truly gone. But if you continue to not get an outbreak something very positive has happened. It is possible that your immune system is functioning better keeping it contained. Of course you don't want to be kissing anyone if you have an outbreak and should do all you can to prevent passing it on but about 90 percent of the population carries Herpes Simplex I anyway.

I have found MMS to be the cure for chanker sores, which I suspect are viral in nature also. Several people have reported to me instant overnight cures.

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
I started MMS again on the 13th of this month, and I'm up to 7 drops as of this evening. I've only been taking it once a day. I would take it more often if the citric acid activator didn't have to be refrigerated....does anyone know for sure if refrigeration is necessary? I mix the powder with distilled water. I had a pretty strong reaction last time when I got up to 16 drops, but I really think it was because I may have eaten some bad chicken from a restaurant that day. If so, the MMS definately worked powerfully well at getting rid of the toxins! That's why I started at a low dose to be cautious. I want to take the MMS longer to see once and for all whether it will help COPD. Some say it does.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Nightowl, it doesn't have to be refrigerated but I started doing so because after about 2 weeks or so I noticed that it became cloudy at room temperature. You could make smaller batches that get used up in a week or so.

nightowl

If it's not really perishable a three ounces batch should hold up till all is used, but to be safe I could keep half of it refrigerated until I need it. Another possibility is to alternate using Bragg's apple cider vinegar for one dose a day and citric acid for the second, but I believe Jim said that was less effective. I add filtered water to make 1/2 cup and I keep ice water made with filtered water in a thermos in my room all day so that wouldn't be a problem. I even make the ice with filtered water. Juice tastes better but I have trouble keeping it on hand since the family likes it too. Thanks Arrow, I'll try the citric acid first, but what are your thoughts on the vinegar?

Doc Dinesh

Comsec, you did not kill your herpes.
Herpes is very smart.
To "prove" that you have indeed cured your disease by killing the causative organism, in this case a member of herpes family, you could undertake an experiment:

For five days, eat foods high in the amino acid arginine and take 2 g of arginine as a supplement per day.Herpes prefers arginine.
If herpes re-appears you have not killed it.
If not, you could wait until it comes back on its own.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I agree with Doc on this herpes thing. Time will tell.

But a number of people have reported quick healing and reduced outbreaks.

It does seem that people who have had herpes issues and have used MMS extensively have been able to generally improve their health and resistance which will of course prevent outbreaks. I hesitate to say that mms finds its way into these nerve cells. It has not fully prevented outbreaks for me. I still find that treatment with Lysine and homeopathy is required as I feel an outbreak approaching. Homeoapthy has done the most overall to prevent outbreaks. I rarely get them anymore and it takes significant stress to bring one on. I hadn't had one since I did a lot of MMS last fall. But when I got so terribly sick with Colorado Tick Fever a few weeks ago out it came on my upper lip . 8 grams of Lysine put it in its place quickly.

nightowl

This seems like a good site for herpes sufferers and has a very long list of foods with a high ratio of lysine to arginine. I hadn't given much thought to arginine in food since learning that I should avoid supplements with arginine after having Shingles several years ago, to prevent a new outbreak.

https://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml

Comsec

Original Poster
well I have tried to get a sore,

Smoked a cig
drank alot of soda
chewed on my lips
lord know I got enough stress

that would have caused weeks of pain for me before, but im good

if the strain is still there I dont care, im not getting out breaks LOL

rken

Ditto killed my herpes also. i started getting outbreaks while at 15drop doses twice aday but by the end of the day they were gone..usually it would be a week or more before they disappear. They have not been back since. What foods are high inarginine and I'll see if I can create an outbreak. I want to know if its gone or just hiding. Feels gone. The normal things that would bring on an outbreak haven't.

rken

Some foods high in arginine include nuts, chocolate and caffeine. I should be busting out with herpies if these food are high in arginine. I eat a lot of nuts. i love peanut butter on whole wheat bread and i've been known to eat a little chocolate, like everyday if i can get it and don't feel to guilty. I love pepsie to death. maybe the herpies just took over and its not me anymore. lol oh well maybe I did really kill it. I was getting outbreaks pretty regularly before taking MMS now I know why at least monthly and sometimes bi weekly. thanks once again for a good laugh.

nightowl

Happy that I was able to help. I was impressed with the long list of foods in relation to Lysine. I've avoided arginine for years because it's been said that it can re-activate shingles, a type of herpes, and I shudder to think of that! But I didn't know that it needed to be balanced with Lysine. I will say that the article is sure right about sugar being bad, because if I eat sweets it causes the post-herpatic neuralgia to tighten the muscles in my back and shoulder and my back aches...like right now, while I'm bingeing on chocolate covered raisins! The chocolate is a no-no too. I know, I'm bad!

rken

Well I must have killed the herpies. I go through at least a liter of pepsie a day. Sugar and caffene are supposed to really bring it on. Not to mention on top of that the occational chocolate bing. I love nuts and eat them almost every day. Oh well some will just say its incureable and there is no way to convince them otherwise. So I'll just enjoy my chocolate and snicker behind there backs. lol

nursubiantoro

To cure the HERPES

Herpes is Virus in your blood, and it attack your blood and your skin.
I ussualy use VCO "Virjint Coconut Oil" it made from coconut juice. basicaly it work for Anti Oxidant, it can released the poison from the blood and made Anti Body and protect your body from any Deseases.
:)

Doc Dinesh

Unfortunately, herpes cannot be killed. No person has ever succeeded in complete killing of herpes through intervention.

However, a strong immune system is enemy to herpes family and may keep it in check.
A frequent herpes outbreak (fever blisters etc.) means immune system is down.

Further, herpes may be encouraged by feeding amino acids like ornithine and arginine and by excess omega 6 and grains.

rken

Unfortunately, herpes cannot be killed. No person has ever succeeded in complete killing of herpes through intervention.

However, a strong immune system is enemy to herpes family and may keep it in check.
A frequent herpes outbreak (fever blisters etc.) means immune system is down.

Further, herpes may be encouraged by feeding amino acids like ornithine and arginine and by excess omega 6 and grains.
You are exactly the person I was talking about.(see post above) No one has according to who. Using what. Can you test me know and prove it is not gone. There is no cure for AIDs but people have been cured. Are you a shil for the medical companies. No disrepect but they always say there is no cure until there is one, oops guess we were wrong again. So prove that it didn't kill my herpies. I just don't understand your mentality. Sorry not buying it.

Doc Dinesh

We were talking of herpes. The herpes virus family consists of very resourceful members who can outsmart the immune system most of the time.
I would suggest you study relevant materials and take more care with your spelling.

Aids is not an illness caused by a virus, it is an illness with multiple causes, all of which damage or overwhelm the immune system.

If you restore the immune system to optimal function you may have a chance to overcome Aids.

Since no virus is involved in causation of Aids, a permanent restoration (cure) of the immune sytem is possible (if not probable).
This is not the case with herpes.

rken

Well Doc I guess were just going to have to agree to disagree. And if you think spelling is the most important thing over content then I think that says it all. I guess I will just have to bow to your superiority. bye

Donee

Hey Doc, I seem to recall that herpes hangs out in the nerve cells--
mainly at the base of the spine. Is there evidence of concentrations
in the blood?

Your assessment sure fits what I have read over a
large number of years.

Doc Dinesh

Problem is that the herpes virus can shed its "body" and thus avoid detection. It can then "flesh" out when conditions are right.
Clinically it is as elusive and its presence can often only be assumed.
Herpes can hide nearly anywhere apparently, nerve tissue is a preferred site.

When you talk about blood itself, remember that blood is normally free of microorganisms. And also that virus is always dependent on living cells such as bacteria for survival.