Invive Silver

maria vonstettina

MJV, R.N.

Hi All,

I was doing some research into the best kind of silver to buy. There are many out there but one that I purchased that seems the most interesting is called "Invive Silver" It's very strong at up to 10,000 ppm or more I think. It's a very dense, opaque brown color unlike most clear silvers out there.
Has anyone else tried this and whats your take on it?
Their website is pretty annoying as far as how its designed and it's a bitch to navigate but there is a BUNCH of info on the product, the benefits, the differences and so on. They make a good case that this type of silver is the best and original product that was used by doctors 100 years ago or something.
I did a search on this forum and turned up nothing. I would like to know what you folks know or think of this product.

Thanks,

[QUOTE/]
In answer to this question:

Yes, I too saw the "blue man" on a talk show awhile back-creepy. However, consider that silver is not to be used to the excesses taken by that particular gentleman. At one time, a most respected alternative medical journal(the Townsend Journal for Doctors and Patients, i believe) recommended a product used clinically which sounded wonderful, but was an absolute budget-buster retailing for about 150usd. Although i am not sure about how to spell the name of the product, it was successfully used in one trial IV, and of course, it was entirely clear, or had little color. I think it was called Argentyn, or something to that effect.

However, nothing is too expensive if it is the only medicine that actually works. Speaking of what appears to work, i was induced to purchase a bottle of Invive silver sometime around the big Swine flu scare. My daughter has Haishimoto's Thyroidiits, so i bought it as a kind of insurance against disaster.. She never got the swine flu, but she was diagnosed with an epic case of mononucleosis, and came within inches of having to be hospitalized. Even in the hospital, treatment for mono is entirely palliative (steroids, pain meds) Rather than have her go through that, I opted for the Invive, twice daily for one week.The doctors told us to expect a lengthy, lingering recovery, but she recovered after only one week and remained symptom free thereafter..

Was her rapid recovery linked to the twice daily does of Invive? Quite possibly, but we can't be certain. I can only say that as a mother, an RN, and a former victim of mononucleosis,I believe that using Invive as a one-time response to an acute crisis in an immuno-compromised patient appeared to be well worth the risk of small amounts of sliver residue

Silver is not something to be used on the same basis as antibiotics, because there is no way to know for certain just what too much (and what is too much?) silver residue will do over the long term. It is my opinion that a thinking person would only use a product like Invive or Argentyn Silver for illnesses which are beyond current medical intervention, or after all other treatments have failed, or during emergencies. Whenever possible, medical treatment is designed to begin with the least intervention, and then graduate to the greater as-needed. The basis for such a conservative approach reflects the inherent dangers and unpredictable nature of ALL and ANY pharmacological agents or invasive procedures, silver solutions being one of many.

So go ahead, and buy Invive or Argentyn if you have Lyme disease,,or a damaging virus like Epstein Barr which could wreak havoc for decades, or use it if you or a loved ones are struck with Typhoid, Embola, Swine flu, Sars, MRSA, or AIDs, or any other plague,man-made or otherwise. Keep a bottle on your shelf for acute emergencies, but remember that silver solutions have a one or two year shelf life, which makes them either useless or toxic with age...

Sorry if i was long winded, hope this helped,

Sincerely,

Maria Vonstettina

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
The blue man took a poor quality homemade silver solution with a salt component. He was very foolish and didn't do his research. I have read reports that this discoloration can be reversed with the proper antioxidants... but his case is so extreme perhaps not.

Other things that cure mono are high levels of vitamin c or MMS. My son did very well with vitamin c and homemade colloidal silver. On day 7 he was snowboarding, fully recovered, even though his tonsils had closed off his throat in the beginning for which he took prednisone for 3 days... had to, he couldn't swallow.

Maria, you may wan to check out this book on Hashimotos available on Amazon.. called "Hope for Hashimotos" by Dr Haskell.. He claims it can be well treated if not cured.

jfh

perpetual student
Yes, I too saw the "blue man" on a talk show awhile back-creepy. However, consider that silver is not to be used to the excesses taken by that particular gentleman.

Silver is not something to be used on the same basis as antibiotics, because there is no way to know for certain just what too much (and what is too much?) silver residue will do over the long term. It is my opinion that a thinking person would only use a product like Invive or Argentyn Silver for illnesses which are beyond current medical intervention, or after all other treatments have failed, or during emergencies. Whenever possible, medical treatment is designed to begin with the least intervention, and then graduate to the greater as-needed. The basis for such a conservative approach reflects the inherent dangers and unpredictable nature of ALL and ANY pharmacological agents or invasive procedures, silver solutions being one of many.
Maria, I know you are sincere about this, but silver has been used for thousands of years and colloidal silver for nearly 100. I make my own and take it regularly. My skin is not blue.. And I take it in place of antibiotic, antifungal, antivirus. The way silver kills does not allow bacteria 'learn' how to defend itself - does not create super bugs.

Blue Man Fraud

The entire story as presented is a study in blatant misrepresentation. The fact is that Paul has a condition called argyria that turns the skin a blue-gray color. He got this condition by taking his homemade silver compound that was mostly a highly concentrated ionic silver solution. When he prepared the solution he believed he was making colloidal silver. He was not making colloidal silver. To make the solution even more dangerous, he added salt to the brew and then used electrolysis to make a high concentration of silver chloride with large particles which is well known to cause argyria. He further applied the compound to his skin causing him to become an internal and external photographic plate. To finish himself off, he used a tanning bed to "fix" the silver in his body. The moral of the story is to know the difference between true colloidal silver and ionic silver or silver proteins, and don't try to make either at home! (True colloidal silver cannot be made at home.)

The Blue Man charade demonstrates once again that the mass media cannot be trusted to report anything that even resembles a truthful "news" story. All "news" today is propagated with an agenda just like the phony economic statistics put out the U.S. government.

https://www.purestcolloids.com/blue-man.php
also https://www.gold2live.com/Blue-Man-Smiles-After-Hoax.html

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Well, true colloidal silver can be made at home. Its no huge secret on how to do it and there are several machines that do it quite well..

but Maria is right in my estimation about taking any antimicrobial routinely. One should not take it if it is not needed and no one really knows effective or absolutley safe dosages.. we are still all guesing and hoping for the best. and working off of antidotal evidence. Silver is an invasive agent, is not required by the body for normal health and in essence is foreign. Just the same with silver as my position on MMS. I would not do anything routinely or daily unless it was really needed...that being said there still is no evidence that colloidal silver, a properly prepared silver, nor MMS will hurt you if taken daily. Still it rubs me the wrong way to take something like this without absolute reason.

maria vonstettina

The blue man took a poor quality homemade silver solution with a salt component. He was very foolish and didn't do his research. I have read reports that this discoloration can be reversed with the proper antioxidants... but his case is so extreme perhaps not.

Other things that cure mono are high levels of vitamin c or MMS. My son did very well with vitamin c and homemade colloidal silver. On day 7 he was snowboarding, fully recovered, even though his tonsils had closed off his throat in the beginning for which he took prednisone for 3 days... had to, he couldn't swallow.

Maria, you may wan to check out this book on Hashimotos available on Amazon.. called "Hope for Hashimotos" by Dr Haskell.. He claims it can be well treated if not cured.[/COLOR

]

Why thanks, awesome! i will definitively check out the book . I have been concerned about how my daughter will handle her health in the future, what with catastrophic social conditions and all, as well as fertility challenges in to taking high doses of thyroid during pregnancy. You are a blessing to us!

jfh

perpetual student
...but Maria is right in my estimation about taking any antimicrobial routinely. One should not take it if it is not needed and no one really knows effective or absolutley safe dosages.. we are still all guesing and hoping for the best. and working off of antidotal evidence. Silver is an invasive agent, is not required by the body for normal health and in essence is foreign. Just the same with silver as my position on MMS. I would not do anything routinely or daily unless it was really needed...that being said there still is no evidence that colloidal silver, a properly prepared silver, nor MMS will hurt you if taken daily. Still it rubs me the wrong way to take something like this without absolute reason.
We may be guessing on the dosage, but we are not really guessing on how colloidal silver works. Since you are familiar with how that chemical, MMS, works, you will understand how 1 of the 3 functions of colloidal silver works - oxidation. Although, unlike MMS, colloidal silver is a catalytic oxidizer. CS is taken and only required in minute parts per million. 10 to 20 PPM is all that is required internally.

Colloidal silver works as a catalyst. A catalyst is best described as a substance that brings about (causes) a reaction or occurrence, without itself participating or being consumed.

Richard Davies and Samuel Etris of The Silver Institute, in a 1996 monograph entitled "The Development and Functions of Silver in Water Purification and Disease Control", discussed three mechanisms of deactivation that silver utilizes to incapacitate disease causing organisms. They are:

1) Catalytic Oxidation

Silver, in its atomic state, has the capacity to absorb oxygen and act as a catalyst to bring about oxidation. Atomic (nascent) oxygen absorbed onto the surface of silver ions in solution will readily react with the sulfhydryl (-S-H) groups surrounding the surface of bacteria or viruses to remove the hydrogen atoms (as water), causing the sulfur atoms to form an R-S-S-R bond; blocking respiration and causing the bacteria to expire. Employing a simple catalytic reduction/oxidation reaction, colloidal silver will react with any negative charge presented by the organism's transport or membrane proteins and deactivate them.

2) Reaction with Bacterial Cell Membranes

There is evidence that silver ions attach to membrane surface radicals of bacteria, impairing cell respiration and blocking its energy transfer system. One explanation is based on the nature of enzyme construction: Specific enzymes are required for a given biochemical activity to take place. Enzyme molecules usually require a specific metallic atom as part of the molecular matrix in order to function. A metal of higher valance can replace a metal of lower valance in the enzyme complex, preventing the enzyme from functioning normally. Silver, with a valance of plus 2, can replace many metals with a lower, or equal valance that exhibit weaker atomic bonding properties.

3) Binding with DNA

Studies by C.L. Fox and S.M. Modak with pseudomonas aeruginosa, a tenacious bacteria that is difficult to treat, demonstrated that as much as 12% of silver is taken up by the organism's DNA. While it remains unclear exactly how the silver binds to the DNA without destroying the hydrogen bonds holding the lattice together, it nevertheless prevents the DNA from unwinding, an essential step for cellular replication to occur.

Since silver kills only bacteria that is anaerobic or nitrogen breathing, the friendly bacteria in the digestive tract are immune to it due to the fact that they are oxygen breathing, (aerobic).-

https://www.earthbornproducts.com/howitworks.htm

pierre petard

invive silver

Hello
Sometime ago
i purchased a bottle
of INVIVE 5000
and i forgot to use it
recently i found the bottle
when i opened it
the liquid was dark brown
and stain the skin