Geoengineering - Slowly Killing Us??

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Heard this guest on coasttocoast radio show last night, hearing about the metals/chemicals like aluminum and even fluoride being misted through the air since the 1940, and increasing activity until this day is really depressing.

Aside from suffering from respiratory illnesses, and other human health hazards this creates...it also soaks the earth, soil and trees with aluminum. Here's an informative site for anyone interested.

Wishing they would halt this practice immediately, but with greed and power behind it, I doubt it. :evil:

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

jfh

perpetual student
That is so hard to measure. Remember that the 40s and 50s was the time when spray trucks would come through the neighborhoods spraying DDT. Also, this was a time of leaded gasoline. Chlorofluorocarbons were a big thing too. I'm surprise that we not only survived, but also made a much bigger population. Didn't affect our breeding.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
Maybe not our breeding, but our overall health and that of our children, and they just keep adding to the mix. :(

mommysunshine

All these toxins are everywhere and when I look up into the sky and see the crosspatch of chemtrails it humbles me to no end. :yuck: There is more to us than our physical bodies. "Man does not live on bread alone..." We will live on regardless of all this toxic goop that surrounds us. May we have peace and joy in the midst of it.