Attention! Attention! Free Energy

D Bergy

This web page goes a long ways to explain how it is theoretically possible to harness free energy and why it is not part of our current power system.

https://peswiki.com/index.php/Site:LRP:The_Deliberate_Curtailment_of_Nikola_Tesla's_Primary_Energy_Source

"…[There is] .. an often-overlooked feature inherent in the law that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Rigorously, work is defined as changing the form of energy. When one joule of energy performs one joule of work, one joule of energy still remains, but in an altered form. If that remaining joule of energy has its form changed yet again, another joule of work has been done. And so on." [M. W. Evans, P. K. Anastasovski, T. E. Bearden et al., "Classical Electrodynamics without the Lorentz Condition: Extracting Energy from the Vacuum," Physica Scripta, Vol. 61, 2000, p. 515-516].

Dan

D Bergy

Another company basically licensing the same "over unity" concept in a full scale power plant form.

RCannon

Well of course it is impossible when you are using a paradigm that says it cannot happen, which is what science today operates under. However if you change the paradigm and say there is another source of energy, then it can work. Physicists are talking about dark energy as being everywhere. Look at what John Hutchinson is doing. https://www.doctorkoontz.com/Scalar_Physics/John Hutchison_001.htm
Dr Koontz is a retired physicist and has verified Hutchionson's work.
We are really on the brink of something I think. There are no secrets anymore with the internet.

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
I don't understand the formulas on this video, but I believe some of you might find them interesting.

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this and the video is over a year old, but it shows you that our scientists are constantly developing new ways to harness and use power that most of us didn't even know existed. There are more videos in this series that may be just as interesting, but I didn't watch them.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
That video on the EBM machine was pretty interesting but seemed old.

Here is a more updated report: https://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/shows/2006/10/14/0711211_Energy_by_Motion_EBM/

And this page has a couple of interesting videos including a historical recount of why we don't have free energy today which really brings into forumc why we are still paying paying paying, and generator being developed in Australia.

https://www.magnets4energy.com/?hop=cyprusmete

and here is a link to the testika machine that is still around
https://www.rexresearch.com/testatik/testart.htm#demo99

D Bergy

It is hard for me to believe that the EBM generator is a hoax. I would like to know where these are installed currently, and talk to the company's that are using them. I am guessing they have sold some.

On the other hand, why are they not more common? Businesses are always looking for ways to save money. If I had the choice of putting up a wind farm or using the EBM generator, I certainly would prefer the reliability of the generator.

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Why people don't use them? It might be something like what my husband describes.... for wind power. current monthly electic bill $160. Installation of a windmill system, $9,000. 9,000 divided by 160 = 56 months, which is 4.6 years for payback. We might be dead by then, but of course we arn't dead, just fearful of taking a risk on an unknown entity....I have been working on him to get a wind generator for a while.

Whats that saying? a bird in the bush is worth 2 in the hand

jfh

perpetual student
Ace Hardware will be selling a 6 foot windmill for residential use sometime this year. It sounded as if the windmill ($4500) and installation would be about $6000. It would generate power even in 2 mile an hour wind. It is mostly windy where I live. I would probably want to spend more money getting it hooked in to the grid power for sharing.

The 95-pound turbine, which is 6 feet in diameter, can be mounted on rooftops, attached to chimneys, or put on a pole. The company hopes to sell the turbines through Ace Hardware stores or through contractors--who are needed for the installation--to homeowners or businesses.
https://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-10258176-54.html
I don't really know how to rate the payback. I sure would use more electricity, if I had such help. My house is total electric. My city does not even supply natural gas. You can bet that I would improve my indoor climate with such help. I know that I would be using more electricity. So that's why I can't figure out the payback.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
We were looking at that honeywell product just yesterday. Seems it only delivers 160 kwh per month. We use about 300 to 350. This machine is also not recommended for high wind areas. For the amount of energy it produces it would take a pretty long time to pay for itself, maybe 10 years.

I think if you look around some more you might find something better

jfh

perpetual student
We were looking at that honeywell product just yesterday. Seems it only delivers 160 kwh per month. We use about 300 to 350. This machine is also not recommended for high wind areas. For the amount of energy it produces it would take a pretty long time to pay for itself, maybe 10 years.

I think if you look around some more you might find something better
Oh. I thought it did more than that. I guess I did not pay much attention; and I don't really know how much I need. I guess I just don't know how to read my bill. The thing is, I want to use more electricity than I'm currently using; ie. warmer in Winter and cooler in Summer. I really just need something to augment (merge with) my current grid power. If I sound ignorant about electricity, it is because I am.

I will look around more. I thought this was very new for residential use. I do get from 2 mile an hour winds to about 40 in some cases. Since I live in the hill country and less than a mile from Lake Travis, I get winds most of the time. Especially during cedar fever season (now). A wood stove would only be seasonal; and it is not pleasant when it is windy and someone has chimney smoke in the valley.

If you find anything else, please post; even indoor fuel cells. I would be pleased if I could just find something to power a space heater like the oil filled radiator kind.

Thanks for the info Arrow.