Attention! Attention! Free Energy

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
This is the most important new since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution!

https://www.steorn.com/news/releases/?id=1161

Steorn is pleased to announce that public demonstrations of its controversial Orbo technology will begin today in Dublin and continue for the next six weeks.

Orbo technology, which has been in development for six years, provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use. It can be engineered to power anything from a phone to a fridge to a car. It is controversial because it is an "over-unity" technology, meaning that it produces more energy than it consumes without the degradation of its constituent parts. This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The implications, not just for energy production but for society as a whole, are profound.

The public demonstrations - which will include live test and replication sessions - will take place in the Waterways Visitor Centre, Grand Canal Basin, Dublin. They begin today, 15th December 2009 and will run until 31st January 2010 (with a break between December 24th and January 4th, inclusive). The demonstrations will also be streamed live at www.steorn.com/orbo.

"This is a pivotal moment for the company," said Sean McCarthy, Steorn CEO, "and potentially, for us as a species. There exists now an opportunity to change everything. At the end of the six week demonstration period, developers will be able to access our technology and start the process of developing Orbo technology-powered products. The Waterways demonstration is the beginning of the Orbo revolution."

ends

https://www.livestream.com/steorn

jfh

perpetual student
It is generous of them to open their technology to the universities. It will spread fast with these young minds.

Electromagnetism is one of the 4 great forces. Powerful enough to contain another of the 4 forces, weak nuclear force. The demo looked like electromagnetism; but the speaker seemed to be saying magnetism. Maybe he means the same thing.

I can't wait until I have something like this to at least power a portable space heater.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
He He He. Me too. Right now we are running 5 space heaters! oink. oink.

NorthstarCa

This is the most important new since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution!

https://www.steorn.com/news/releases/?id=1161

Steorn is pleased to announce that public demonstrations of its controversial Orbo technology will begin today in Dublin and continue for the next six weeks.

Orbo technology, which has been in development for six years, provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use. It can be engineered to power anything from a phone to a fridge to a car. It is controversial because it is an "over-unity" technology, meaning that it produces more energy than it consumes without the degradation of its constituent parts. This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The implications, not just for energy production but for society as a whole, are profound.

The public demonstrations - which will include live test and replication sessions - will take place in the Waterways Visitor Centre, Grand Canal Basin, Dublin. They begin today, 15th December 2009 and will run until 31st January 2010 (with a break between December 24th and January 4th, inclusive). The demonstrations will also be streamed live at www.steorn.com/orbo.

"This is a pivotal moment for the company," said Sean McCarthy, Steorn CEO, "and potentially, for us as a species. There exists now an opportunity to change everything. At the end of the six week demonstration period, developers will be able to access our technology and start the process of developing Orbo technology-powered products. The Waterways demonstration is the beginning of the Orbo revolution."

ends

https://www.livestream.com/steorn
It would be great if its real, but, there have been similar hoaxes before

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Hoaxes before? There have been people murdered, simply taken out and their research distroyed, who have developed concepts leading to free energy, starting with Tesla.

This is not a hoax and time will prove it.

This company is very smart. They are managing this information and promoting its development very carefully. There will be no turnig back.... no corpes to stumble over.

D Bergy

It seems to be real from the standpoint that it would be incredible to go to this length, only to produce a fraud.

On the other hand, if it truly made more energy than it used, I question the need for a battery. A capacitor should work just as well, once it has started.

Then again, I am not an electricity expert.

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Perhaps the battery is only to start it when it has been turned off? Seems they tried to do a presentation on this back in 2007 but had technical problems and it never really happened.. It appears to be moving forward this time.

D Bergy

I do not think it is impossible.

It is impossible that it creates more energy than it uses, but it is entirely possible that it is using energy that is currently untapped.

The key phrase is:" This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy"

Apparent means "appearing as such, but not necessarily so". If it does provide more energy than can be accounted for from the battery, it must be taking energy from someplace else.

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
That saying "energy can neither be created nor distroyed" never really fit into my thinking, It does not account for all the prospects and potential of infinity. It is really three dimensional thinking, and as a collective consciousness, a collective race, I think we are about to bust through that wall.

Lets keep and eye on it and see what happens.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein

Matrix

Admin
If they put their effort into solar energy research, which is is free, ample and clean, they should have produced something useful.

Orbo Strikes Back: Perpetual Motion Machine Demonstrated
Poor Orbo. We tease, but we love your plucky never-say-die attitude. If your gadget turns out to truly be a world-changing, free-energy machine, then we’ll happily hook up our laptops to one of your magic spinning-wheels. We have a feeling, though, that this snake-oil may just be another publicity stunt. A stunt we just keep falling for, again and again, perpetually.

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
My younger brother has a Masters degree in Electronics Engineering and he says it isn't possible. I don't have any way of knowing for sure, but I'm always open to possibilities. I sent him a video about Tesler to show him what happens to people in this country when they have brilliant new inventions...and I sent him another about powerful scaler waves that are free energy everyplace in the universe, including our bodies. When a man invents an energy source the size of a shoe box that could provide enough power to supply a home then suddenly dies when he tries to get a patent?! I hope I'm remembering that story correctly...! Anyhow, I believe we have a lot of room to grow.

Last edited:

NorthstarCa

I would definitely have to agree nothing is imposable, I still find the concept a fascinating subject, as for Tesler I think he was a genius well ahead of his time. A little over 100 years ago they said people could not fly, thanks to the Wrights and Bells of the world we can, They said they could not break the sound barrier, it has been done. Time and mankind's determination will tell. Talk is a few years down the road every building will have its own power source Could this be the ground work??

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
We shall see what we shall see.

I am reminded when a few year back I latched on to the the idea of MMS and started to use and promote it because I thought it could helps millions, billions of people.

I was condemned and called all kinds of nasty names.

Guess I got the last laugh.

Steorn said that they have given some of the techology to some universites to explore... so we will be hearing more on this.

Matrix

Admin
Arrow, it's completely different. Steorn's claim is against the science, if they could succeed, lots of science books have to be re-written. I'm really curious why you believe Steorn. They must have done something marvelous to have you convinced.

BigAl

Here's my take on this subject. I could be wrong. No physical laws are violated. As I see it. The battery starts the thing rotating. The rotor then attracts static electricity from the air which is captured and piped into the battery to keep the thing running. The energy is free. There's nothing complicated about it. What is complicated is shipping. Shipping is complicated. That's what's complicated.

D Bergy

I work in a shipping department, and I can attest to the fact that shipping is complicated and expensive.

Maybe they can work on shipping next. Free shipping is what I want to see. Now that would be a miracle!

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
As far as I can tell they are rewriting science books all the time now expecially with the recent explosion in quantum physics.

The learning is happening faster than they can distribute it to the students in universities.

Tesla died because he knew how to transport electricity without wires. When there was no way to connect a meter they took him out. This technology will eventually be ours, people out there are working on it.

Science and exploration is not stagnant. What is true one day is only true because it is believed to be true. IT is a world of smoke and mirrors and corrupt controls. Where is the truth? Who can be sure? After seeing a life time of lies in the medical field, corrupted by greed and distain for human life I know that anything is possible.

I believe Steorn is legit. So what can happen if I am wrong? I am wrong. That is all. Meanwhile they will press forward to find answers in the scientific world. Quite a few people out there are working on free energy right now, and magnets it one of the leading mediums they are considering and exploring

There are some amazing scientists out there today piercing beyond the boundaries of limited thinking and they are rewriting the books.

Matrix

Admin
To me, it's a hoax; for some people, it's suspicious. But you posted it like breaking news, and you truly believed in it, as if they had succeeded. This is what I wondered about. You believe that a small company can change the history just by their news release, which any individuals and companies can make, what set Steorn apart from others? I'm no expert in this field, for such a revolutionary achievement, I will need more proof from reliable sources.

Mad Scientest

I will need more proof from reliable sources.
I agree, but I wouldn't rush to call something a hoax just because conventional science cannot explain how it works.

I prefer to work under the assumption that "nothing is imposable just somethings haven't been thought of yet".;)

Of course we do still require proof and there is nothing like a demonstrable model that someone else can build and also make work.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Wow thats amazing Nightowl. Reminds me of some old sci-fi movies and the technologies aliens had in them.

The world is propelling faster and faster. If everyone had this tool we would speed up again a few notches...as for me, I plan on learning how to grow potatoes...cause slowing down is really speeding up for me.;)

must send that link to my kids through.