Why do I feel amazing when I have my period?

feelingood

Hi, Unlike what other women describe I feel amazing when I have my period. Starting the day before blood flow until a day before it ends. I have mental clarity, confidence, ambition, presence, zest for life, just total solidity, strength and focus. Why don't I feel this way all the time? What is different in my body that causes me to feel that way? Thanks for your help!

u&iraok

You might be estrogen dominant. Estrogen would be lower during your period (first week of the first half of your cycle) giving you relief from the symptoms of estrogen dominance. Progesterone would be lower during the second half of your cycle. If so, you probably have PMS.

Also, the end of PMS can happen abruptly making it seem like you feel really great during your period but it's just the end of PMS which you may have adjusted to somewhat.

feelingood

Original Poster
Wow thanks for your answer. I'll have to see if I'm Estrogen dominant. I definately experience a low vibe time of the month which seems to be about when you mention Progesterone being low. Your knowledge is really helpful Thank You