Utah Health Official Bans GARDASIL Vaccine

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Good to hear that more people are opening their eyes about the Gardasil vaccine...

Health Impact News Editor

The Salt Lake Tribune is reporting today that the physician who directs Utah’s Southwest Public Department of Health has decided to exclude the Gardasil HPV vaccine in public health clinics.

Given the fact that national talk show host, Katie Couric, just aired a program this week calling the Gardasil vaccine “controversial,” for which she was widely criticized and attacked by mainstream media who were claiming there was “no controversy” regarding Gardasil, this story breaking in Utah today suggests that even in the U.S., physician support for Gardasil is not as unanimous as the mainstream media would like you to believe.
Full Story: https://healthimpactnews.com/2013/utah-health-official-bans-gardasil-vaccine/

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
I agree, it's about time! wooohooo

Kids immunities are taking a beating with all of the other garbage vaccines that are forced on them.

Force vegetables and good foods on them, instead. :)

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
If only we could DO something about them! GMO's, chemtrails, all that garbage.

I have signed every petition I could find on all. Most people don't bother. But oooh how they cry and complain on forums/FB, twitter accts and all that.

Come on folks. Let your voices really be heard. *I once left my feelings on the White House FB page. Then people began ranting like crazy over everything.

I have sent emails/letters to various political people alerting them to my concerns.

I have CALLED, too. I don't know. Does anyone really care.