Rife machine treatment, side effects and results?

jsliger

Hello,

So I have been using the rife machine(model A4) from JW labs for close to a month now. I had to restart the treatment because I made the mistake of jumping ahead and overdoing it. Now my husband and I are both in the same spot when it comes to how we are feeling. Muscle aches, headaches, fatigue, brain fog, and a few other minor symptoms. We have been primarily concerned with Candida being the culprit and I would just like to hear about other experiences with the rife. The first 2 weeks were amazing, I felt great and had a lot of energy. Now we are at the point where the sessions target larger bacteria, fungus and viruses so I wonder if this is all a part of it. Do we need to reconsider using this treatment method or ride it out? Is there supplements we should take, we already take probiotics (Bio x4). We are also concerned with mercury poisioning since we both have 4-5 fillings. We just want to be healthy and live clean lives but I just hope we are doing it right. Any advice or suggestions I would really appreciate.

Thanks ;)