Lymes, Sleep Apnea, MTHFR, Low Testosterone, Becoming Useless Quickly

KNat

Hello everyone,
Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

For years now I have watched the health of my husband deteriorate and we've been from doctor to doctor. It seems as if every so often something "new" is wrong with him.

We are thinking that we finally are closer to figuring why he has went from a healthy 27 year old to a 31 year old that has only aches and pains, can't tolerate absolutely anything (emotionally or physically)

Recently, after finding an actual proactive doctor these results came back
(versus the narcolepsy and depression he was getting dismissed with previously)

1. Lymes
2. Barely any testosterone
3. MTFHR mutations
4. Food allergies to dairy, gluten
5. Adrenal Fatigue
6. Low Vitamin D
7. Low Serotonin
8. Low Iron
9. Leaky Gut
10. Hypothyroid
11. Always dehydrated (but drinks 2 gallons of water a day)

12. Sleep Apnea (has used CPAP for about 2 years now)

Even though we got these results back, we haven't been given anything that could help to start solving his medical issues.

He and I both are desperate to get his health back, it literally is tearing our family apart.

We are considering buying colloidal silver and hoping that it begins to take care of the Lymes. We think that maybe Lymes is what's causing the slow shut down of his body.

We've seen Invive, NutraSilver, and UltraSilver. Can anyone share some light as to which one would be the best for him?

Also, in looking at the results he got back, any idea on what can be going on?

Thanks in advance,

D Bergy

Lyme suppresses the immune system, so once you have it and it is left untreated various problems follow.

I know colloidal silver will help kill Lyme. Many things do, but it is pleomorphic so it converts from the easy to kill spirochete form to the difficult cyst form.
This means it takes many months to reduce it to the point where the person starts feeling better. Any effective treatment will make the person worse before they feel better.

I do not know much about colloidal silver. I have used Rife frequency treatments to treat my wife who aquired Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia several years ago.

I have eliminated the Bartonella and the Babesia, but she still has some Lyme that pops up once in a while. Luckily I can kill it as soon as it becomes active. She is doing very well today.
Just know whatever method you use, it will be a long process. You can bring him back to near normal given time and an effective treatment.

Good luck.

Dan

liverock

The low iron and dehydration symptoms point to parasitic infections which can accompany lyme disease and in some cases lyme is mistakenly diagnosed when the problem is really the parasites.

I dont know what type of doctor diagnosed your husband but if he is not treating him then you should get a local ND who is lyme literate who will treat him.

There are various herbal treatments for parasites you could try such as https://humaworm.com/formula.html but for someone who has had problems for 4 years, self medicating could produce overwhelming detoxification symptoms which would be better treated under medical supervision.

Search for "lyme literate naturopathic doctors" for the nearest ND.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/05/dr-dietrich-klinghardt-on-lyme-disease.aspx

KNat

Original Poster
Thank you both for your reply.
D Bergy: I will look into Rife frequency, I haven't heard of it before. I'm glad your wife is doing well now, it's always great to hear what works from real people because I've read so much that I don't know what to believe anymore.

and Liverock, funny that you mention parasites because when he started with all these symptoms, it was the first thing I thought of. (I'm Hispanic and grew up hearing of parasites and getting "de-parasited") Here in the States, it seems as if not too many people believe in parasites affecting humans, and I put that thought to rest.

Thank you for the links- I will be looking into them ( right after I post)

We are desperate to get him back to himself, thank you so much for your insights and advice- to both of you.

Maga21

Boy does that sound like me! I have every one of those issues since i was in my teens. I lived in landenberg pa 32 years ago and i believe i got the lyme infection then. Soon after i developed cns sleep apnea, low t, the whole nine yards. How are things with you now? I see a llmd in baltimore area that has identified and helped significantly. I would love to compare notes. Thanks.

d0ug

If you have a gluten intolerance that is your main problem. Went you have a gluten intolerance you can not absorb your nutriments so you will be come deficient in many essential nutriments. As far as Lyme disease that might be a garbage can diagnosis because it can be cured very easily. It sounds like you have good insurance and the doctor is using you as an ATM machine. Find a ND and go 100% gluten free.

D Bergy

Lyme is virtually impossible to cure unless it is treated immediately and for longer than a two week course of antibiotics. Once it has spread throughout the body you have a long battle ahead of you just to get it under control.

Dan

jfh

perpetual student
Lyme is virtually impossible to cure unless it is treated immediately and for longer than a two week course of antibiotics. Once it has spread throughout the body you have a long battle ahead of you just to get it under control.

Dan
I had a friend, 30 years ago, that had to wear an intravenous drip bag of various antibiotics for several weeks. He had to keep working for a living, but his job was more with the mind than the body (computer software). This was a time when the doctors used the shotgun approach, even though they knew it was lyme. Poor guy. I'm not sure if he ever really got over it, but he is still alive. It destroyed his probiotics as well. Now that was 30 years ago. Before anyone really understood biotics. I assume things have not changed.

I wonder if dengue is the same. And West Nile virus. Those things are raising their ugly head in the USA.

d0ug

I had dengue and colloidal silver made it go away very rapidly. Chichguga is now wide spread here and the people who are using colloidal silver have little or no problem. I think there is a few cases in the US already.

Maga21

Doug, that is truly an ignorant statement and the reason people should take what they read with a grain of salt. Next time you should think prior to speaking, I am quite sure you have heard that before in your life. You should test yourself for mthfr 1298c and 677t. You might find more of your answer located in your genes. Yes a gluten diet helps, but there are many more solutions. Look at the "gets" diet. Gluten free is part of it but only a small portion. Sugar, oxalates, gmo's leafy greens. And thank you, I am gluten free already. Peace

d0ug

Maga21
I was replying to the first post
1. Lymes
2. Barely any testosterone ---- Hormones are made from cholesterol
3. MTFHR mutations---if this is from birth it is probaby a gluten intolerance in the mother to not have the nutriments in her body Check out epigenetics which will explain genetics. Some of these so called genetic diseases like muscular distrophy is now being reversed.
4. Food allergies to dairy, gluten --- intolerance
5. Adrenal Fatigue ---inability to absorb the nutriments needed
6. Low Vitamin D--- made from cholesterol
7. Low Serotonin ---- hormones are made from cholesterol
8. Low Iron -- inability to absorb iron gluten intolerance
9. Leaky Gut ----- major cause of leaky gut is a gluten intolerance
10. Hypothyroid--- inability to absorb nutriments
11. Always dehydrated (but drinks 2 gallons of water a day)

As most of the things are related to gluten intolerance that is why I said it. Cholesterol is very hard to absorb if you have a gluten intolerance.
I told her to seek out a Naturopath doctor who can deal with other problems better than MD