Lemon for Cancer

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Here's an article about the benefits of lemon for cancer...

Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times
stronger than chemotherapy.
Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in
making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a
friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in
preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the
horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely
guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires
large corporations?

As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of
lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp,
juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many
virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors.

This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very
useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial
spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal
parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an
antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.

The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest
drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests
since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12
cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas .. The compounds
of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug
normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells.
And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only
destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

(Institute of Health Sciences)
More about Lemons: https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Lemon

ozzie

Thanks for that kind2creatures ,I was also wondering if it was the oil in the lemon peel.
Trust the big pharma to make something similar to sell.
Thank goodness for sites like this for telling people about these things.

dogwoman

Thanks for this, Kind2Creatures, very interesting. I consume an average of three fresh lemons a week. I hadn't realized lemons have such a wide array of good health effects.

Lately, I have been eating the Mandarin oranges grown in California which are marketed as Cuties. My puppy has taken to politely begging for a segment every time I eat one. I am bemused by her desire to eat a piece of orange. Since she is being polite in her style of begging to share my orange, I have been accommodating her.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Thanks for this, Kind2Creatures, very interesting. I consume an average of three fresh lemons a week. I hadn't realized lemons have such a wide array of good health effects.

Lately, I have been eating the Mandarin oranges grown in California which are marketed as Cuties. My puppy has taken to politely begging for a segment every time I eat one. I am bemused by her desire to eat a piece of orange. Since she is being polite in her style of begging to share my orange, I have been accommodating her.

I need to do this more, but if you have a vitamix or a juicer add apples and a 1/4 lemon and make "lemonade" really tasty

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I talked with a woman who was promoting d-limonene products a number of years ago. She said it could cure what ails you. She did not want to discuss cancer but it was what she didn't say that made me think that she knew it could be of benefit.

D-limonene is strongly antimicrobial and that in and of itself may help with some cancers... and yes, it would be extracts from the peel. I think if it were merel the innerds of lemons we would fully know its cancer curative abilities already as so many people have done extensive lemon cleanses. D-limone takes it to the next level.

Ive read testimonials that orange peel extract can cure some skin cancers.. d-limomene is extracted from oranges and lemons and other citric fruit.

D-Limonene safety and clinical use: https://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FDN/is_3_12/ai_n27421819/

jfh

perpetual student
d-Limonene is an essential oil that stimulates the liver's Phase I and Phase II detoxifying enzyme systems and supports normal immune function. Also, d-limonene does not pose a mutagenic, carcinogenic, or nephrotoxic risk to humans. In humans, d-limonene has demonstrated low toxicity after single and repeated dosing for up to one year.

It is certainly inexpensive to try too.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
I have had students make it in lab. You take orange peels and cut them up fine or grate them, mix them with water in a falsk and distill the water over. You then use a solvent extraction to get the d-limonene off the water (pentane, very safe) and eveaporate the pentane and you are left with limonene. Also, the distilled water sitting in a beaker has oil (limonene) floating on it.

Neowarex

Did anyone test or could tell me whether just getting lemons and then grinding the peel and drinking it with water will help ? My dad had cancer and it's now back on both his lungs and I really want to help with curing him. The doctors might start chemotherapy soon.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Did anyone test or could tell me whether just getting lemons and then grinding the peel and drinking it with water will help ? My dad had cancer and it's now back on both his lungs and I really want to help with curing him. The doctors might start chemotherapy soon.

OK, a few things are in order. Antioxidants protect cells and that includes cancer cells, so if he decideds to do chemo, no antioxidants a week before.

Get organic lemons if possible and cut up 1/2 one in small pieces and all and place in a blender with a little water and process for 20 sec or so and drink that. Also, have him take fish oil (large doses, like 3 times whast the bottle says for a couple weeks. (he cannot be on coumadin if you are doing this)). Get him some selenium and have him take 200 mcg a day and also get a juicer and give him a large glass of carrot juice 3 times a day. Try this first for a few weeks.

Neowarex

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am reading so many things in so many places. Anyone has some tangible facts regarding paw maw (paw paw or paw maw ?), Cancell (Protocel or Cantron)

There is just too much info but unfortunately I got married not long ago and we really have very little money to barely survive. I really want to save him and will do what I can any info on these will help tremendously.

They will be checking his throat to see if the cancer spread to the throat since he sometimes spits blood.

Thanks a million for any and all your help.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
Anyone has some tangible facts regarding paw maw (paw paw or paw maw ?), Cancell (Protocel or Cantron)
Hello and welcome, best wishes for your father. Here's an older thread which discusses Cancell, and another on the Budwig Diet that may help...

https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=20430

https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=20634

PS: a page with some references on PawPaw...https://pawpaws.net/Pawpaw_Scientific_Paper.htm