Lecithin

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
A short article about the benefits of Lecithin from both food and supplement sources.

Lecithin has been shown to prevent many illnesses, diseases and conditions by promoting and assisting with the functions in various parts of the body including the prevention of clogged arteries by pushing cholesterol through the blood stream which improves overall cardiovascular health, using lecithin in the breakdown of fat for weight loss, prevention of liver problems by keeping fat cells from attaching to the liver which promotes optimum functioning of the liver and also promoting brain health by assisting the brain cells with communicating throughout the body effectively. It has also been known to improve memory function to those with Alzheimer's Disease, dementia and amnesia. Lecithin also assists other vitamins such as A & E in their functions and absorption into the body. Some even claim it has been shown to treat heart problems and cancer although not enough research has been done to prove or disprove these claims.

Learn more: https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Lecithin

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Lecithin definately helps my brain... and when my brain is good my typing is good and I have seen it to really improve my typing and memory... which went downhill when my mom died... I wasn't taking good care of myself then and not eating much. But lecithin turned things around quickly.

mommysunshine

I'm so glad you guys are chatting about lecithin.

From your encouragement on another post about lecithin I decided to buy it for the first time even though I wasn't eating anything made from soy. NOW brand has a nonGMO form.

It has been great to add to dips, breads and smoothies as an emulsifier.

Paavo Airola, N.D., Ph.D says lecithin is very powerful to negate toxins, metals and radiation. He advises 2-3 T. a day.