Juice Fast

lostsoul62

My stomach has been nauseated for many years for about 75% of the time. No matter what I eat I’m nauseated with a bloated stomach. In the morning is my best time when my stomach is empty. It seem the less I eat the better my stomach is. I’m seeing a doctor about this and I have tried juice fast before which made me weaker by the day until I couldn’t juice fast anymore but it’s been years since I tried a juice fast. So I’m not sure how to juice fast and keep myself from getting weak. I don’t really care about the juice fast because I can eat some celery or some other fresh fruit or vegetable. All I want to do is to see if I can keep my stomach as empty as possible without getting weak. Any thoughts or ideas?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
The only thing I can think of is that you 'graze' throughout the day. In other words, just eat small amounts of different foods numerous times a day. That way you shouldn't get that nauseated or bloated feeling in your stomach. Have you seen a doctor already, what does he say, is there something else going on with your digestive system?

lostsoul62

Original Poster
The only thing I can think of is that you 'graze' throughout the day. In other words, just eat small amounts of different foods numerous times a day. That way you shouldn't get that nauseated or bloated feeling in your stomach. Have you seen a doctor already, what does he say, is there something else going on with your digestive system?
I made the mistake of trying to eat 4 or 5 times a day and then the timing gets all screwed up. I think forgetting about the time and just eat one or two hundred calories when the urge comes might be a good idea. After Thanksgiving which I will not stuff myself I think I should try that and not put a time on when I eat.
Thanks

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I made the mistake of trying to eat 4 or 5 times a day and then the timing gets all screwed up. I think forgetting about the time and just eat one or two hundred calories when the urge comes might be a good idea. After Thanksgiving which I will not stuff myself I think I should try that and not put a time on when I eat.
Thanks
Yes, it really does make sense to listen to your body and eat a bit only when hungry, as opposed to specific times. Of course that's easier for folks to do who live alone and aren't affected by others in the household. Some people either have to cook meals for other family members, or eat meals when prepared for them, whether they're hungry or not.

lostsoul62

Original Poster
Be careful at the doctors - find out the results and then use a natural way of dealing with it. It sure saved my daughters life.
I know what you mean. I hate drugs and most of the time when the doctors give me something like niacin a B Vit. For cholesterol I itch so badly I couldn't sleep and I have a dozen little stories like that. I'm going to take some pill in the morning for my stomach that the doctors gave me so I don't get ulcers at least until I get a handle on things. But yes I agree with you. About 90% of the time the natural way is better. We just have to be wise enough to see that other 10% which isn't this pill I'm taking but maybe it can take some of the pain away for now, time will tell. I also found out that a Physiatrist is nothing but a legal drug pushers and so I see a Therapist but I believe that 5 years of stomach problems aren’t in my head and it wouldn’t make mush difference because the pain is still there.