Is this implication true?

uniden

Is the following implication true?

The freer the body is of toxins, the clearer it is able to think.

metalman

The Clearer your body is able to think? Our your mind, then you would need to free your mind of toxins. But, what is a toxin? Who Decides?

uniden

Original Poster
The Clearer your body is able to think? Our your mind, then you would need to free your mind of toxins. But, what is a toxin? Who Decides?
Certain foods can be considered toxic. Also, being on a site called "Natural Medicine Talk", I would assume that you would already know that the mind is part of the body, from a holistic perspective, and that toxins affect every part of the body, as well as the mind.

athletic dept

Toxins are not stored in the brain or in your bones. Toxins are stored everywhere else including organs, glands, skin, muscles.

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Toxins aren't stored in the brain?

Well, wait.... lets think about this. If the brain is one of the largest fatty organs in our body, wouldn't it be likely that toxins would find their way there?

I'm thinking there's probably quite a few fat soluble environmental toxins that could easily pass through the blood brain barrier (since it's not certain that it fully protects all areas of the brain.)

jfh

perpetual student
If you consider metal a toxin, then my personal experience is yes. Oral chelation worked for my frequent brain fog. I'd like to say it was mercury; but I can't be sure. Iodine chelates mercury as well as fluoride. Actually it chelates fluoride better than most any other substance. Cilantro chelates mercury and is know to breach the brain barrier to be able to bind with mercury.

Read this short report on how fluoride affects the brain. https://www.fluoridation.com/brain.htm

There are other metals that can affect brain function too. So, I do an oral chelation supplement about twice a year.

An exception is that I'm using IP6 for a while now. Among its many benefits, it chelates iron. I don't count this as my twice a year chelation protocol though.

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Wow! That's quite a find jfh, the link to the fluoride/brain info.

I'd like to learn more about how you go about using Cilantro as I'm pretty sure I have a mercury problem. There was a warning I read awhile back that said something like when metals are removed from the body, both fungal & parasite populations increase. What steps would I need to take in order to prevent that from happening (if it is true?)

jfh

perpetual student
We do need metals Cookie. I agree that we have to be careful when chelating. We have a tendency to accumulate such things though. Iron is one; especially for men. There is not way for men to get rid of too much iron; unless they donate blood. IP6 works for that. Zinc is also necessary. I also like to supplement chromium. So I only do a chelation about twice a year. I regularly use a mineral supplement to replace essential metals/minerals.

If you can stand the taste of cilantro, just use it as a spice - heavily. I don't like the taste. Too bad that I'm in central TX - TexMex country.

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Thanks for the info jfh!

I've probably had Cilantro before.... just didn't know it. Started looking for how to use it in recipes & this seems like a good way to start since I have salad daily~

:D

Cilantro Vinaigrette Recipe
Ingredients:
2 cloves garlic crushed
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsps red wine vinegar
2 tbsps cilantro chopped

jfh

perpetual student
Cookie, if you've had Mexican or TexMex, you've most likely had cilantro. It is sometimes called Mexican parsley; and Chinese parsley too. Maybe you are more familiar with it as coriander. Most everyone I've talked to really like the flavor. It is unmistakable. I don't hate it; but I won't bother to use it in my food. I'm just not fond of that flavor.

Just use it the same way you would use parsley. It really is potent for binding with mercury until it is transported from the body.

Also, since some bad pathogens like some heavy metals --

"Further testing revealed that eating cilantro also increased urinary excretion of lead and aluminum. And when cilantro was used concurrently with antibiotics or natural anti-viral agents and/ or fatty acids like EPA with D.A., the above infection could be eliminated for good. (Acupnct Electrother Res. 95:20 (3-4): 195-229.)

https://home.earthlink.net/~jedcline/cilantro.html

Cookie

Lovin' life~
See that!? Actually, I'm a big fan of Mexican food so I guess I have been consuming cilantro on occasion. And nope, never heard of coriander... (talk about feeling like I'm outta the loop Lol!!)

I'm going to give this a shot~

All it takes is adding fresh cilantro to your everyday foods or eating a couple teaspoons of cilantro pesto a day for two or three weeks; either will give the dose Dr. Omura used in his research.

https://home.earthlink.net/~jedcline/cilantro.html

Cilantro Pesto
1 clove of garlic
1/2 cup of almonds, cashews, or other nuts
1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons lemon juice
6 tablespoons olive oil

Thanks again jfh ;)