Intestinal shedding?

someguy

So ive noticed this on/off for a while.. Sometimes when I poo, this sort of see-through jelly like skin stuff comes out with it.. Almost looks like wet toilet paper.. but its not.. its the lining of my intestine shedding off I believe.

Anyone else experience this?

I had'nt experienced it for a while.. but I ate some gluten like 5-6 days ago, and noticed my poo got more green after and noticed some more of this shedding.. I also recieved a somewhat intense abdominal massage yesterday, dunno if that could irritate the intestine/cause shedding. Also ive been having a lot of chia seeds, which has been helping bulk up my poo..

What causes this increase in shedding? How do I fix it? Could this be caused by food intolerances/allergies?

- Mo

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
This is mucous, not the lining of your intestine.

Chia seeds may be causing this...
soak some chia seeds and observe the gel. Is this what it looks like?

If it is it is because your digestion is not good.

If the lining of your intestines was shedding you would be in pain and bleeding.
I have seen it with crohn's disease

D Bergy

Too much shedding of Mucous is not good either. This is a problem with Crohn's and may be because of yeast over growth, but that is somewhat speculative. There may be more than one reason for this.

Some mucous is normal, but a lot is not.

Dan

someguy

Original Poster
Thanks guys.. him, well I have been having a lot of chia seeds lately, BUT I noticed this a while ago too when I wasnt using chia seeds at all..

Been noticing it quite a bit this past week/two, it looks so much like damp toilet paper at times.. but its not. I dont have any pain really, or bleeding.. this is the main symptom at the moment.. didnt notice it at all for a while but then I ate a few things I normally dont, a little gluten/fried food/a little dairy/spicy food and it seemed to throw things out of wack a bit.

Ill keep an eye on it, not sure what to make of it though.

someguy

Original Poster
Noticed it again this morning.. past few days everytime I pass a BM a fair amount of mucous comes out, its thing/ TP like see throughish gelly stuff.. Cant even see it when the poo is coming out, but once it hits the water this stuff seems to shed off right away? odd..

Anyway, I dont have any pain or anything or blood.. so im not too worried. I have had odd stools, gas, burping for a long time now after taking Cipro etc a year ago. Then a few months ago I had salmonella poisoning, which is when I believe I First noticed this mucous.. then it went away for a while now its back a bit.. but otherwise I feel pretty healthy.. I have energy, decent libido, good strength, feel good mentally.

From what I read this can be seen in IBS, UC, Bacterial infection, bowel obstruction..

I think I can rule out bowel obstruction and ulcerative colitis (no pain/blood).. so its either IBS or a bacterial overgrowth imo..

Ill keep everyone updated, please give me your advice though, has anyone else noticed this?

larryberry

MMS or iodine, or h2o2 followed by some probiotics/cultured food products is what I would do.

I wiil beat this

I too have had bm with this jelly looking stuff I have even had a bm where thats all that came out. not alot but just enough to see

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
MMS, to me would seem to be the treatment of choice in light of all the different kinds of bowel issues it has cured.

4Peanuts

Bowel problems

After years of problems, I have found that detoxing is crucial no matter what problems you are having. If you are eating chemically-free foods, taking probiotics, getting all your supplements and you still are experiencing problems, then you might take a different look at it and look at 'taking out the poisons' instead of thinking supplementing is enough. Eighty percent of diseases start from the digestive tract. It is one of the first 'red flag' indicator to your health. If you have been constipated (ever) or had diarhea,
it indicates your balance is off. When you think you have intestinal discharge or any digestive problem, your body is telling you you need to cleanse....it has toxins in it somewhere. Take a look at bentonite clay or activated charcoal. They now sell detoxing liver teas or you can buy liver cleansing herbs such as Dandelion Root, Burdock root, Cardomon seed, Ginger root, Oregon Grape Root, etc., but don't forget to take the Milk Thistle (2 hours apart) to nurish the liver. I'd like to hear the outcome after this has been done!

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Ill keep everyone updated, please give me your advice though, has anyone else noticed this?
One time I had a large amount of mucus in my bowel movement, and it had a fishy odor. At the time I was taking salmon oil supplements, and it seemed to me that some may have lingered in my intestines to cause this. Luckily, it never happened again. Mucus in the stool can also be a sign of lactose intolerance.

u&iraok

SYMPTOMS OF CANDIDA
  1. Intolerance of perfumes, odors, fumes, fabric shop odors and tobacco smoke.
  2. Complaints that worsen in damp, muggy or moldy places.
  3. Athletes' foot, jock itch, fungal infections on the skin or nails.
  4. Craving for sugar, bread or alcohol.
  5. Prostitis or vaginitis.
  6. Diarrhea.
  7. Constipation.
  8. Abdominal distention, bloating or pain.
  9. Gas or flatulence.
  10. Rectal itching or rash.
  11. Colic.
  12. Diaper rash.
  13. Vaginal itch, burning or persistent infections.
  14. Kidney, bladder infections.
  15. Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection).
  16. Sinus infections.
  17. Joint pain or swelling.
  18. Acne.
  19. Hives.
  20. Rashes.
  21. Itching skin.
  22. Eczema.
  23. Psoriasis.
  24. Loss of sex drive.
  25. Impotence.
  26. Fatigue.
  27. Feeling drained.
  28. Memory loss.
  29. Feeling spaced out.
  30. Numbness, burning or tingling.
  31. Muscle aches.
  32. Muscle pains.
  33. Flu-like symptoms.
  34. Endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation).
  35. Cramps or menstrual irregularities.
  36. P.M.S.
  37. Spots in front of eyes.
  38. Erratic vision.
  39. Drowsiness.
  40. Irritability or jitteriness.
  41. Mood swings.
  42. Depression.
  43. Suicidal feelings.
  44. Headaches.
  45. Hypoglycemia.
  46. Feeling of swelling and tingling in the head.
  47. Heartburn.
  48. Indigestion.
  49. Belching.
  50. Intestinal gas.
  51. Mucus in the stools.
  52. Hemorrhoids.
  53. Dry mouth.
  54. Sores or blisters in the mouth.
  55. Bad breath.
  56. Nasal congestion.
  57. Nasal discharge.
  58. Nasal itching.