Confused and concerned about skin fungus

star68

I have been diagnose with a skin fungus infection (dermamytocosis) it does not itch or bothers me aside of the red pimples travelling up my leg.

The dermatologist prescribed Lamisil (terbinafine hydrochloride) very strong tablets with quite a few side effects. I started some research and found apple cider vinegar and tree tea oil works on fungus. So I started applying this two natural products, ACV twice a day and tea tree oil in the evenings. I have been using it for nearly three weeks now.

Sometimes it looks like slowly is going away, but when I apply the vinegar the red pimples appear again. What does it mean? That the natural remedies are working or making it worse. I am very confused I would like to do anything but I do not want to take Lamisil, the comments from people on the web are very bad and they are saying they should ban this medication.

Ted_Hutchinson

I found I couldn't take terbinafine hydrochloride.
It gave me nosebleeds almost straight away.

I think you've got to be very patient with fungal infections and PERSISTENT.
I think you have to keep going even after the symptoms have gone.

FUNGAL INFECTIONs
I think it's worth not only applying antifungal agents to the skin surface but also trying to maintain an antifungal diet by the use of garlic, curcumin, Keeping Vitamin D levels 50ng/ml 125nmol/l