Chemtrails - Clouds of Death - and what you can do about it

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I have a realplayer film for you guys to watch except I don't know how to get it to this forum. There for I am sending you to another forum to download the video. You do not need to join the forum to do so. In fact you cannot join the forum as they do not take new members and have not done so for quite a while. So go to this forum and in the top line you will see a place to click called download COD video.
https://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php

After watching this video you may want to explore some of this further. Here are some starting links. This following site will lead you in many directions.

https://www.orgoniteinfo.com/what-is-orgonite.php

Chem-trails on the Discovery Channel part 1 of 3

Chem-trails on the Discovery Channel part 2 of 3

German Military Exposed - this is in German

Chemtrail application caught in the act. DOD contractor over midwest

Effects of Orgonite in the Environment: Time Lapse Photography

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
Very interesting videos Arrow!

I can't remember where I saw it a while back but I ran across an article describing the purpose of the chemtrails. I searched for a couple of hours tonight but can't find it. It mentioned the fact that there is little or no blue sky anymore, only a steel-blue-gray. I had to settle for this recent video from NASA that is just a slow pan of the earth from space, but look at the color and all the thick clouds, in the beginning especially. You can't even see very much of Earth.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Interesting. The sky here is never really very blue, not as I remember as a child. I never saw chemtrails back then either, and contrails were rare as dispersed quickly.

I am thinking of making a cloud buster... my husband thinks I'm a nut.
so what else is new?

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
The one thing I don't get about chemtrails though.

You know how airforce people, astronauts, political people come out of the closet eventually about UFO sightings?

Why is no one coming out of the closet regarding chemtrails? You would think someone would.

One day last year I left work to go out for lunch. A very clear day except for about 20 chemtrails crisscrossing the sky. It was a very bold exhibit! They lasted up there for about 4 hours. So if this is happening is cities all over the world how come no one comes forward and says, ya! I did some of that when I worked for so and so ..... ??

Mad Scientest

Interesting. The sky here is never really very blue, not as I remember as a child. I never saw chemtrails back then either, and contrails were rare as dispersed quickly.

I am thinking of making a cloud buster... my husband thinks I'm a nut.
so what else is new?
I have exactly the same recollection.
I have seen jets fly overhead leaving a normal contrail only to be followed by another leaving one the characteristic chemtrail.
O’ Hare international airport is about 15 miles from me so depending on which runways are being used I can be treated to seeing planes flying overhead with annoying regularity. :( Still there are days when the sky is relatively clear, maybe not a bright blue but at least reasonably so. Then others days we will have the typical crisscrossing of lines and within hours the sky turns into a dirty gray blue.

If this is just typical jet exhaust then considering the number of flights into and out of this airport it would seem that we should never see anything resembling a blue sky.:confused:

What kind of crystals are in that cloud buster?

nightowl

Please let us know if you do make a cloud buster Arrow. It would be fascinating to watch if it works! Has anyone here seen it in action?

Mad S., the movie just mentions double terminated crystals. What are the different kinds? I'm not very up on these things. Where would you find them?

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Don't have time right now but I got a site for crystals I think. Check back tomorrow.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Here's an interesting cloud photo from the coast to coast website:

Mystery Cloud

Looking a little like a large daylight comet, this disc-shaped cloud remained stationary in the northern sky over Pasco, Washington in the early evening of May 20th, 2009 while its vapor was moved by high altitude winds for many miles to the east. After a least an hour, the cloud dissipated and left only a vapor path that remained intact as it traveled across the sky toward Walla Walla and the eastern horizon. Why both the cloud and its vapor trail weren’t carried by the wind at the same speed and direction is a mystery to me.
--John N.

EarlyBird

I have 2 friends, one in Az and one in Ark, who both believe Chemtrails
are harmful and have a sinister purpose. One fella who used to make
Cloudbusters as well as sell the components for people to make their
own was Don Croft. Sadly, I have no source for getting in touch w/him.
Don and wife Carol [I think] did quite a bit of research on chemtrails
and orgone. If I can get any further info on how to reach them, I'll post
it here.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
I communicated with Don Croft over the net once when I was trying to join his closed forum. He said that most of the info is out there if you look around and you can still get access to the forum and read but not post.

EarlyBird

My friend emailed me back, saying she hasn't been in touch with
Don Croft for a long time. Sue suggested doing a web search on
cloud busters and/or argone. Sorry!

nightowl

Dark Energy

Ran across this video tonight that describes black holes and dark energy. Toward the last half or one third of the video, it describes dark energy as orgone energy...then the microphone stopped for a few seconds....hmmm...!

jw8725

I've downloaded the file from the first post from the website but it doesnt seem to load up for me, even with Real Player installed? Um can I ask, what is a chemtrail? Why are "they" doing those in the sky?