Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Other Diseases

� #1
Old 10-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about
Default To stop yourself fainting

You often feel faint when your blood pools in the legs, say if you've been standing for a long time, explains cardiologist Dr Mehran Asgari, from the East Kent Hospital University Foundation Trust. "This means not enough oxygen reaches the brain and you start to feel light-headed", he says. "However, a sudden contracting movement - like crossing your legs or clenching your buttocks - sends blood zooming back up to your brain with oxygen."
If you start feeling woozy, cross your legs at the knee and clench your buttocks a few times. If this doesn't work, crouch down (this has the same effect) - you can always pretend you've dropped your car keys!
- BNS

Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever or whatever is the victim.
Everything is worthy of kindness.

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.