Yo, How Do, Wazzuup

Boss

Okay, enough of the crazy greetings. A few people may know me from elsewhere. I found this site recently and decided to see what it was like, and how it differs.

I'm a British guy, 32, who has a good working knowledge of messageboards, but until fairly recently, past experiences were mostly health related, from a diet and exercise point of view.

I decided to expand my experiences, and be a part of a site like this, and bring whatever I could to the table, to hopefully help and support a community feel, and those involved.

I hope that any time I am able or choose to spend here, can be productive, and from what I have seen, I like the atmosphere, and the way people converse with each other.

Anyway, I thought I'd get formalities out of the way, and wish good luck with the continuation of this site. Sites like this are invaluable for some, and should be encouraged :).

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Hey Boss, Now I'm gonna forever wonder about your other identity! You will be the mystery man. Welcome!

Boss

Original Poster
Same identity actually. I am known by a few alternative names elsewhere, but to make it obvious to some who know of me on one site, I kept the same name.

Xania

Welcome Boss.
Another Brit? I think that makes three or four of us now!

scorpiotiger

I think you know where. I'll say no more than that :p
I didn't ask where... I asked who. (I knew where, since I post there also)

but.. are you saying that you are the boss of all forums you post on? :shock:

hmmmmmmmm....

perhaps Kevin should know about this.. :p

Boss

Original Poster
I didn't ask where... I asked who. (I knew where, since I post there also)

but.. are you saying that you are the boss of all forums you post on? :shock:

hmmmmmmmm....

perhaps Kevin should know about this.. :p
No not really the boss of everywhere, or anywhere come to that. Well unless you count the site I run.

Actually now I remember it, Boss is also a slang word for something cool or awesome, but I don't recall ever using the name based on that premise.

Yeah this site is good, so I'm happy to be adding to it. It's good to know sites like this exist, as they can help people and should be encouraged.

just me

hey Boss, I was checking out your site.. from the little bit I saw, it was pretty awesome... I have a long long way to go before I can worry about building muscles, but am really interested in checking out the diet tools section and the recipes.... Still trying to figure out how to know how much protein, how much fats, and carbs at each meal...this is all making my head spin....

So the big question is, Is that really a picture of you on the forum???? Gee, almost perfect!!!!!! If you were bald.............

Boss

Original Poster
If there were any pics of me, which there aren't, they would be on the site in my posts.

Don't worry about muscle building, I'm sure you're aware that females, (I'm assuming you're female), have low Test levels, and can't build at the same rate as guys anyway, that's also dependant on the persons protein intake to a large extent too.

Though any sort of resistance exercise, has the potential to positvely affect female mass, even if the person only adds around 0.25 inch all over.

Thanks for the feedback, and of course whilst I like to post and help out here when I can, I do enjoy using other sites like that one as well.

I'm just glad sites like that and also like this exist. You can't put a price on good unbiased feedback and support from honest folks.

I wish you well, and hope all is good for you and those in your life.

Take care :).