Western Medicine Wants to Keep Us Sick!!!

jaminhealth

Anyone want to join in here with comments.....

Every drug they develop comes with it's list of possible side effects.....
Then the person is put on another drug for the first side effect. It's a vicious cycle of drugs and their profits..... if we got better, we would not need them.

With all the genius scientists in those labs, hard for me to believe they can't come up drugs that do NO HARM.

I've thought this for years.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
OK, I'm not posting for a while as no one uses their voices ... have some things to post, but I'm passing now. Hope you are all good.

RobertJ

I saw an interesting article: Modern medicine is like the medieval church
https://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/modern-medicine-is-like-the-medieval-church-37749518.html

Here is one quote:
He [an Irish doctor] challenges the usefulness and credibility of medical research; the illusion of progress; our stubborn belief that we can be perfected; over-prescribing; poly-prescribing; the efficacy of many drugs that are routinely administered; the corruption of academic medical research; our collective failure to accept that medicine cannot cure everything, and indeed can cause trouble of its own; over-reliance on metrics; the pharmaceutical industry and its vast reach and influence, and far more.

There is another interesting article by Jon Rappaport:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/jon-rappoport/misplaced-faith-in-the-church-of-biological-mysticism/

He presents this interesting quote:
“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” (Dr. Marcia Angell, NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption)

I took prescription medication for years, and I can say - it sure did a number on my health. Nutrition deficiencies and all.

RobertJ

I think that it can be argued that the medical industrial complex has become a religion. Those doctors on the front lines are priests. The doctors working for government agencies, the AMA, and big pharma are bishops. Fauci has emerged as the pope. Weirdo bill gates controls the church with his money. Doctors who disagree with them are heretics who should be burned at the stake. Here's a new video made by two of the "heretics".

RobertJ

As a follow up, I want to add that I don't necessarily agree with everything that Dr. Andrew Kaufman says, but I'm not doctor either. I do believe that a free exchange of ideas of absolutely essential. No one should be shouted down with the charge of "heretic" or "conspiracy theorist". Let everyone be heard. If someone is wrong, defeat their ideas with evidence, not by burning them at the stake.

RobertJ

According to Dave Hodges, the New England Journal of Medicine wants to make the vaccine mandatory, and says that people refusing their vaccine should be ostracized from society. Pope Fauci and his ilk are becoming out and out tyrants.

RobertJ

jaminhealth

Original Poster
RobertJ, hope you will play some of the Games I've just posted in Chit Chat, a nice diversion from the health issues....thought of you in case you don't see this info