Vitamin D Can Lower Breast Cancer by 80%

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I take a vitamin D3 (5,000 IU) and k2 combo almost daily. I never had breast cancer and luckily don't have it in my immediate family. There are many benefits to taking vitamin D3, here is the article about breast cancer.

A study published June 15, 2018, goes beyond anecdotal experiences or theories that indicate vitamin D offers immune boosting protection against minor diseases such as colds, flues, and other respiratory diseases. It also offers protection against cancer.

There have been other studies demonstrating vitamin D’s ability to protect against different cancers in the past. This latest study focused on breast cancer, which afflicts women more than any other cancer.

The bulk of its focus centered on what serum levels of vitamin D did the most to prevent breast cancer.

This article will summarize this latest study’s complete text which demystifies vitamin D, clears the controversy air around vitamin D supplements, deals with dosage amounts, and explains how one can home test for vitamin D serum levels.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/study-vitamin-d-can-lower-breast-cancer-risk-80-percent/

bharathi

Well mentioned �� like it !!… I would like to mention some foods rich in vitamin D are Fatty fish, Mushrooms, Fortified milk, Eggs, Cod liver oil, take vitamin pills on your doctor’s advice and enjoy the sunshine. Stay fit, stay healthy!

pinballdoctor

Vitamins don't work without mineral cofactors. That means vitamin D won't work without calcium, and calcium won't work without magnesium, and so on. The correct solution is to supplement with all essential nutrients and whatever is in the food you eat is a bonus. Vitamin D by itself is useless.