Undenatured whey

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Undenatured whey sounds like it has alot of good immune system helpers, I have read just a little on it, some claim it has worked wonders, cured cancer, etc. I wonder if it could help keep the immune system up or help re build it for those of us that are running a little low and how much can/should you take daily? It's natural so can you take to much? Any info will be appreciated.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Absolutely! It will boost glutathione levels.. do a search on that to learn what that means.

In chronic disease , if you go to a naturopath, most likely he will give you IV infusions of glutathione

Jarrow whey is perfect and reasonably priced.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Original Poster
Absolutely! It will boost glutathione levels.. do a search on that to learn what that means.

In chronic disease , if you go to a naturopath, most likely he will give you IV infusions of glutathione

Jarrow whey is perfect and reasonably priced.
I have been reading...guess glutathione supplements taken internally do very little good, now I have seen where it is recommended to nebulize it, wonder if it would be absorbed that way, bypassing the digestive system...

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Whey will boost glutathione, it is not a glutathione supplement, but promotes the creation of it in your body.

Look into the protandim post we have under nutriton. They are saying that this really boosts glutathione levels also