Turmeric is Better Than Aspirin for Heart Disease Prevention

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Read more about the benefit of Turmeric/Curcumin for the heart here. https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/turmeric-extract-helps-open-your-arteries

In a day and age where people identify heart disease prevention strategies with consuming what are essentally toxic chemicals like aspirin and statin drugs, it is refreshing to see clinical research being done on the powerfully cardioprotective properties of time-tested and much safer spices.

A compelling new study published in the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism has found that a daily dose of a novel form of turmeric extract (curcumin) significantly improved the functional state of the blood vessels of healthy adults within two months.

Ron Brown

Aspirin is poison and is responsible for kidney disease. Bet your dear ole doc never told you that one since aspirin is may by the drug mafia. Statins do not prevent heart disease it creates heart disease.

jfh

perpetual student
For me, aspirin causes my lips to swell, my tongue to swell, my throat to constrict, and my bronchial airways to constrict, and 911. Or a quick overdose of benedryl.

So it is good to know alternatives.

Ron Brown

aspirin

It does a lot worse than that but your dear ole doc will not hesitate to recommend it, not because he is evil but because he does not know any better. The drug mafia is very persuasive with the training in the med schools.

Thaboz

For me, aspirin causes my lips to swell, my tongue to swell, my throat to constrict, and my bronchial airways to constrict, and 911. Or a quick overdose of benedryl.

So it is good to know alternatives.
Shame man. Indeed aspirin is not good for heart health because it has the effect of thinning the blood veins to the extreme.

I haven't personally used turmeric before as I dont usually depending on drugs

jamesannie

Side effects of Aspirin

Continuous usage of aspirin has side effects.The side effect of aspirin is gastrointestinal bleeding, which worsens with long-term use.