Tuning In - Spirit Channelers in America

Mad Scientest

I finally had chance to watch the video and found it interesting. The only reservation I have with channeling is you really don’t know what are the goals or intent of the entity that is doing the talking. Are they truly a good guy or just a bad guy masquerading as a good guy? You must listen carefully and question then decide if what they are saying makes sense and not just blindly accept whatever they say because they are from the “other side”. It is possible they could be from the wrong side.

Living Food

I finally had chance to watch the video and found it interesting. The only reservation I have with channeling is you really don’t know what are the goals or intent of the entity that is doing the talking. Are they truly a good guy or just a bad guy masquerading as a good guy? You must listen carefully and question then decide if what they are saying makes sense and not just blindly accept whatever they say because they are from the “other side”. It is possible they could be from the wrong side.
Yup. A lot of channelers mean well but are actually channeling evil entities, or else being mislead into thinking they are channeling when really it's being faked by the Elite's technology (making you hear voices, etc). But there definitely are people who can talk to legitimate entities who want to help, but I feel most of the most publicized/"famous" channelers are probably either intentional or unknowing disinfo agents.

On a side note, if people knew how replete the Earth was with extraterrestial and extradimensional entities, they'd go completely bonkers :D

Living Food

if people knew how replete the Earth was with extraterrestial and extradimensional entities
Especially the North + South Pole, but that's another story.

Living Food

All channelling is contact with evil entities, thats why the bible calls it an abomination.
Not quite true. There are plenty of benevolent entities out there. Out of the unlimited diversity in the universe, surely you don't think humans are the only sentient life form that are capable of not being evil?

The bible is unfortunately a corrupted work, manipulated by the Elite to spread the message they want. There is still plenty of good messages to make it seem legitimate, but if you actually read the thing, what does it mostly focus on? Killing, violence, human sacrifice, killing, war, killing, and did I mention killing? How it promotes animal and even human sacrifice is probably the most disturbing part though. Who is the LORD of the Bible? Certainly not our benevolent divine creator. It's a jealous, murderous, petty, violent and vengeance-focused being who's commands go against everything moral people believe. All of the major religions are used as a tool to control the masses. They all have very valuable gems of true knowledge, but also many intentional drawbacks and lies.

But I don't want to get into a discussion on religion because those always get ugly, and I'm certainly not attacking your beliefs. I have no problem with Christianity and know many great people who are Christians.

Mad Scientest

All of the major religions are used as a tool to control the masses. They all have very valuable gems of true knowledge, but also many intentional drawbacks and lies.
Right on, could not have stated it better.
By using the notion of my god is better then your god.
The elite have use religion for centuries to get the people to fight wars for them.
For those in control of the money wars can be very profitable and it really doesn't matter to them which side wins.
If you closely look into the history of the last two world wars the real reason they were fought was to consolidate the world wealth/gold into the hands of the elite bankers, who just happened to be financing both sides.
Something to keep in mind as you hold your banner high and go off to fight for God and country.

liverock

But I don't want to get into a discussion on religion because those always get ugly, and I'm certainly not attacking your beliefs. I have no problem with Christianity and know many great people who are Christians.
My experience is its pointless debating with spiritualists/occultists about Christianity. The comment from the Bible about Spiritism was made for people who are not into it and were unaware of what the Bible had to say about the practice.

revzen

Original Poster
we always label things!

Channeling is evil - is a perfect example!

If you want an example of evil just look towards Christianity and the Roman Catholic brand in particular. The pope sits in a chair made from gold and gems, wears outfits that Elton John would find too hideous - and covers up for paedophile clergy of all ranks! And people label some channelers as evil!

The Vatican is to Jesus what Michael Moore is to slimmers world.

Religion is mind control at its best.

I have watched a number of channelers and have seen some good ones, and some poor ones - it is what resonates with the individual that is important. I like Bashar and nothing which he has said can I find fault with, as too with Seth. Obviously their are charlatans, but we get this in all areas of human activity! I have seen good spirit mediums and bad ones, as I have seen good doctors and bad doctors!

I have a problem with people who believe in the virgin birth, heaven and hell, the holy trinity and the need to be saved (we need saving from religion for sure). If this offends anyone then I suggest you research the Christian religion thoroughly and you too will come to the same conclusion - it is nonsense; fiction and myth that is all.

I follow no one. I live from the Heart. That is all. No need to become indoctrinated with other peoples stories! We are all One as we come from the same Source. Religion is a curse and should have a health warning.

Mad Scientest

If you want an example of evil just look towards Christianity and the Roman Catholic brand in particular. The pope sits in a chair made from gold and gems, wears outfits that Elton John would find too hideous - and covers up for paedophile clergy of all ranks! And people label some channelers as evil!

Yes, but it looks like he just had the chair kicked out from under him. :shock:
Check out;
https://americannationalmilitia.com/arrested/

Read Jane Roberts aka Seth many years ago and he sounds like one of the good guys.

LEARNING IS FINDING OUT WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW. DOING IS DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU KNOW IT. TEACHING IS REMINDING OTHERS THAT THEY KNOW JUST AS WELL AS YOU. YOU ARE ALL LEARNERS DOERS, TEACHERS

Living Food

Very well said Revzen.

I've got a lot to say about the Pope and the higher-ups in the Catholic Church, but I mostly stay away from the subject because Christians seem to get offended for some reason.

The Pope has been basically the ruler of the world ever since 1302 :shock: You can trace nearly all of the evil in the world back to the Vatican. And at the highest levels, the bishops, cardinals, and other leaders in the Catholic Church are satanists!

They don't just molest children for fun, the twisted perverts think that having sex with a child allows them to steal some of the child's life energy, the younger the better. I don't know if that's true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they found a way to do it. All sorts of demonic rituals and dark magic are associated with the Vatican.

Christianity is based on astrotheology and numerous "pagan" religions, and tied to worship of an Egyptian god (by saying "amen") the Sadducee demon gods Ashtoreth, Dagan, and Moloch (all of which have gone by many different names throughout the centuries), and the sun god Mithra, who's story has a disturbing parallel to the story of Jesus.

I'd better stop now before I get carried away.

revzen

Original Poster
Regarding the pope, I have just watched a documentary which may be why the pope has resigned! Please watch this documentary by going to this link:-

https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=26647#post210824

The film deserves a thread of its own.

Evil! You betcha! The Roman Catholic Church with nowhere to hide!

And for another good video, check out this one:-

The Council That Created Jesus Christ,Ray Hagins PhD - The 1st Creed of Nicea 32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFtpV4i4zs

Plenty of food for thought!

kal-el

i agree with you liverock, when you say channeling is contact with evil entities if they were good entities they wouldnt channel through you which proves they can control your mind and they doing so during the channel they would manifest in front of you and show you there true form or at least a benevolent form if they dont have a from of there own . theres an old video online about david cike and jordan maxwell contacting evil entities where they felt a presence and said 'contact me coz your driving me crazy' which invites them in and they told them things like your the son of god and we are from the pleiades rar rar and jordan maxwell actually went to a psychic who told him they were laughing at his fear of been taken or whatever , why would a so called divine entity take amusement in a human beings fear unless of course it were demonic , theres good youtube video with 2 parts about this .

no disrespect to those 2 guys actually i like listening to them too but entities or aliens can make us see what they want us too see so channeling in my opinion is bad and ive heard bashar and ion among others a pure rubbish teaching the do what ever you want and if doing bad things makes you happy then do them wich is quite similar to the luciferian service to self moto and he of course is said to be a baddy or is he ??

revzen

Original Poster
In all my 40 or so years involved with the paranormal, including going to haunted buildings and meeting with people who claim to have been abducted I've never encountered anything demonic! But the bible says its so and hey, its the word of g_d so it must be true' nope, its the word of man/men and its corrupt. Check on how it all came together and the leading players behind it, cracking adventure mind - christianity requires a thorough background check, and if you do it you'll not call yourself a christian!

Mind control! That is what all religion is. Mind control. If you are happy to be mind controlled then fine, but don't boast about it!

We are all One. We come from the one Source. Only man can come up with something as ridiculous as religion, which promotes child abuse - physical, mental and spiritual.

Many people are kept hostage by their ego, they attach to thoughts which imprison them in a false reality; they become submerged in their story. They sleepwalk through their lives!

Namaste,

rev

bulrush

Re: religion: a truth is best served between 2 lies. It helps confuse the masses so they don't really know which of the 3 items is the truth.

Living Food

Looking through my old posts in this thread 3 years ago I have to say I'm ashamed of myself. In my opinion it is true that the Church conducts itself more like a business/political power than a religious institution, and I also see that many clergy hold themselves to the low standards of an ordinary person rather than the very high moral standards that was required of them in the distant past and by Jesus's teachings. However, it was not right for me to malign the religion of Christianity and all Christians like that, and indeed many of the things I said back then were downright wrong. I can only imagine how offensive it would have been for a Christian to read what I wrote back then.

Liverock, if you are still around on this board, please accept my heartfelt apology.

Living Food

Regardless of our religious or spiritual beliefs and how different they are, we should still be able to treat each other with respect and not insult or talk down on another's religion or faith. This is something I failed to do in my old posts, but my character has matured greatly since then and I have much more respect and understanding for others.

It seems to be very popular in modern times to talk down on traditional religions such as Christianity, but I would still say it is wrong because many people adhere to those beliefs and their opinions should still be respected. Indeed, I would say that our modern "anything goes" world could use some of the traditional morals and values that were expressed in the ancient religions.