trying to lose weight, fat is still there

annop.bharadwaj

Hi, I think you should avoid eating oily stuff and meat. It is the one which increases the cholesterol level and makes us fat. So eat healthy stuff like fruits, sprouts and exercise regularly. This will surely help you to lose the w eight.

d0ug

Cholesterol is an essential ingredient to a healthy body. The longest living people on earth all eat meat. The people who have the lowest cancer and heart problems are carnivorous. This nonsense of not eating meat comes from the medical system who only make money when you are sick.

Natalie

Hello! I am 32 and can't get rid of 5 extra kg. You may say that it's not that much, but with my height, they are quite visible. I do not eat bread, sweets, i drink coffee and tea without sugar. I try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Moreover I run and do excercises every morning. But ey extra kilograms still won't go away!

d0ug

Try fasting two or three times a week and if you find you can not because of hunger that is a sign your body needs nourishment. There is something lacking in your body usually a mineral if so start supplementing with something that has all the minerals your body needs