The most powerful and important anitoxidant

davids111

Hi,

As "grist for your mill," are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid?

If you are seriously interested in gaining better health in ALL areas of your body, I encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article, written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose?

These two quotes are instructive:

"There are more than ten thousand scientific papers that make it quite clear that there is not one body process (such as what goes on inside cells or tissues) and not one disease or syndrome (from the common cold to leprosy) that is not influenced - directly or indirectly - by vitamin C." -- Dr. Emanuel Cheraskin, M.D., Dr. Marshall Ringsdorf, D.M.D., and Dr. Emily Sisley, THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION.

“I have never seen a patient that Vitamin C would not benefit.” -- Dr. Frederick Klenner, M.D.

I wish you the BEST of health!

Sincerely,

David

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I always have some on hand, especially during cold and flu season...I've been fortunate, haven't had either in many years.

davids111

Original Poster
Hi Kind2,

Thanks for sharing.

As "grist for your mill," my own experience might be worthwhile. I started Bowel Tolerance dosing back in 1994, and have gone from a daily Bowel Tolerance of 10 to 15 grams to a current Bowel Tolerance of well in excess of 50 grams daily. During the past ten years, I have taken no drugs, have not gotten sick, have not visited a doctor, and have experienced nothing but the best of health. I strongly encourage all that may be interested in improving their overall health, to pursue Bowel Tolerance dosing with ascorbic acid as a fantastic health modality.

Just my viewpoint and "two cents worth,"

David

P.S. I am currently 64 years old.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I'm in my 60s also, and only took it to bowel tolerance once, when I though I was getting sick. I don't take prescription drugs either, my medicine chest is filled with vitamins, supplements and herbs...seems to be working well for me and my husband so far...no flu shots either.

davids111

Original Poster
Hi Kind2,

It does sound like it is "working well" for you both. Good for you both. "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!"

You mentioned that you took no "prescription drugs." Do you still have need for over-the-counter drugs, e.g. painkillers, cold and/or flu remedies, etc.? If so, that's something you may want to think about. Just trying to be helpful "as grist for your [health] mill."

All my best,

David