The 4 causes of all disease

Living Food

* Toxins in the body
* Nutritional deficiencies
* Stress
* Harmful electromagnetic radiation

I challenge anyone here to name a disease not caused by one or more of the above factors.

Audi

stress is unavoidable even if you live on a paradise Island away all pollutants and have the healthiest diet with no electricity , stress is an integral part of life it is a survival mechanism

ChrisCarlton67

I've read that inflammation is the cause to all disease (the author was on the "news" trying to sell his book so I take it with a grain of salt).

In order to avoid all of the above, I think the only option would be to go to a paradise island.

D Bergy

Just offhand, Lyme Disease, Rabies, Tetanus, Smallpox, most contagious disease.

Dan

Living Food

Original Poster
stress is unavoidable even if you live on a paradise Island away all pollutants and have the healthiest diet with no electricity , stress is an integral part of life it is a survival mechanism
Probably very difficult for people to grasp (you'd have to try it yourself), but as a sproutarian I have absolutely zero stress. None. I feel like I AM living on a paradise island even when I'm in noisy, polluted cities (although I do try to stay away from them for health reasons). But I will grant that for people who don't choose that path it is virtually impossible to be free of stress

I've read that inflammation is the cause to all disease (the author was on the "news" trying to sell his book so I take it with a grain of salt).
It is the cause of just about every disease...but what causes inflammation? The 4 things I listed above: toxins (HUGE source of inflammation) nutrition deficiencies (too few antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, among many other reasons), stress and EMR.

Same thing with pH: What causes it to change? Toxins cause you to become more acidic, nutritional deficiencies prevent you from countering that acidity, stress can change your pH to acidic faster then anything else on the planet, and EMR plays a big role too.

What causes fungal infections? If you were at maximum health, you would never get sick or have any disease/ailment. Fungal infections can only occur because the body is out of balance, frequently due to pH problems, weak immune function, etc...all of which are caused by the 4 things I listed. Vaccines and antibiotics are the main culprits here (toxins), but the other things are also important.

Contagious diseases: Why do some people catch them and some don't? It's not just "random", it has to do with your general health and especially the health of your immune system. If you were at the highest level of health you possibly could be, you would be completely unaffected by any contagious disease.

It's actually very simple and obvious if you think about it, the problem is that people are taught to believe that you get sick for unexplainable reasons and that curing disease is a complex and arcane field...all to the benefit of the drug companies. Most people here probably understand all that, so I won't go into any more detail.

You came up with good points - pH, fungal infections, etc. pH alone can cause many diseases, so you did find the "cause"...but what about the cause of the cause? And the cause of that? If you just go one or two layers deep, there ARE dozens and dozens of causes for diseases. But if you keep going deeper and deeper until you reach the very first causes, you'll find that the answer is always one or more of the four things I mentioned.

Here's one example: A man has a heart attack. What caused that? Cholesterol in the arteries. Most doctors stop here, but after removing the cholesterol and putting the patient on a regulated diet (which doesn't help at all), the cholesterol will still come back. Why? they didn't find the cause of the cause. That would be scarring/damage to the arteries, which is why the cholesterol sticks there [oxidized cholesterol is another separate reason, but that qualifies as a toxin]. What is causing the arteries to become damaged? Toxins. Specifically chlorine, trans fats, and homogenized milk, but there are many other culprits as well - those are just the biggest offenders. So heart attacks are caused by toxins. That's a simplification, of course (all 4 factors play a role), but you get my point.

Nearly everyone on this planet right now has severe nutritional deficiencies, is exposed to thousands of different toxins every day, is exposed to harmful EMR 24/7, and has way too many instances of high stress. How all of this interacts with our the bodies' many functions is an extraordinarily complex subject, but the important thing is that if you remove the 4 things I listed above (to the best of you ability), you can and will heal from just about every disease under the sun. Your body wants to heal...let it.

Living Food

Original Poster
you can and will heal from just about every disease under the sun.
In case no one got that, it's a hint...when you're "under the sun", it is much easier to heal from all sorts of diseases. The sun is good for you and don't let doctors tell you otherwise. Also stay away from sunscreen and try not to wear sunglasses.

-------
I am pleasantly surprised by all the replies to this thread in such a short period of time. Keep it up!

pinballdoctor

So heart attacks are caused by toxins.
Although I agree with almost everything you stated, I do not agree that heart attacks are caused by toxins.

Most myopathy heart attacks are caused by being deficient in selenium, while vitamin C deficiency is a close second, both of which fall under nutritional deficiency rather than toxins.

You are also right about cholesterol not being the cause of heart attack, even though it might appear to be since it is always present in much the same way that firemen are responsible for fires since they are always present..

clairebear83

Interesting post, especially about the sun, although sun exposure is very linked to skin cancer so we keep hearing, and supposed to be bad for the eyes as well.

I've also heard recently that suncream is bad for you, I was thinking of trying to make my own natural alternative. I know that aloe vera has some sun PF. What's your thoughts on this? ie do you agree/disagree with using a natural sun cream protector? And does anyone know anything else natural that protects from the sun?

ChrisCarlton67

Wow, great responses Living Food. If only this forum had a LIKE or Thanks button...

Very good insight. What is the cause of the cause. I like the thought process!

Only thing I can't wrap my head around is sunglasses. I like my sunglasses :D

Living Food

Original Poster
Most myopathy heart attacks are caused by being deficient in selenium, while vitamin C deficiency is a close second, both of which fall under nutritional deficiency rather than toxins.
I'm aware of the nutritional aspects, I was merely trying to create a simplified example that would be easy to understand. In reality it is never just one factor, it is almost always all four. And yes, in this case nutritional deficiencies is one of the more important ones.

Interesting post, especially about the sun, although sun exposure is very linked to skin cancer so we keep hearing, and supposed to be bad for the eyes as well.
The danger of the sun is highly over-exaggerated. It is only bad for you if you get burnt, but as long as you don't it has many many benefits. Sun exposure has been proven to substantially reduce your risk of over 19 different cancers - including skin cancer.

I've also heard recently that suncream is bad for you
It is, very much so. Few people know that when sunscreens became popular the rate of skin cancer skyrocketed. It also prevents you from producing vitamin d.

"25 MAR 2008 A new study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reveals that 97% of Americans are contaminated with a widely-used sunscreen ingredient called oxybenzone that has been linked to allergies, hormone disruption, and cell damage. A companion study published just one day earlier revealed that this chemical is linked to low birth weight in baby girls whose mothers are exposed during pregnancy. Oxybenzone is also a penetration enhancer, a chemical that helps other chemicals penetrate the skin." https://www.ewg.org/analysis/toxicsunscreen

^ Just one out of dozens of toxic compounds in sunscreen. Remember, toxins are one of the main causes of EVERY disease.

ie do you agree/disagree with using a natural sun cream protector? And does anyone know anything else natural that protects from the sun?
I don't use one myself, I used to burn if I stayed in the midday sun for a couple hours but now I can stay outside all day in the sun at the height of summer and never get burned - I attribute it to all of the antioxidants in my diet.

Coconut oil would be my sunscreen of choice if I did use one, though.

Only thing I can't wrap my head around is sunglasses. I like my sunglasses
You are actually able to create vitamin d from sunlight hitting your eyes, and the process seems to be much more efficient then sunscreen on your skin. But the most important reason not to wear sunglasses is that positive electromagnetic energy form the sun enters your body through your eyes and alkalizes energizes your whole body. It also awakens mostly dormant portions of your brain like the pineal gland, but "sungazing" is much more powerful then just getting indirect sunlight. But you have to be careful and follow the rules or else you could permanently damage your eyes.

UVB tanning beds.
Best to avoid tanning beds, they do allow you to produce vitamin d but there is A LOT of harmful EMR entering your body form all of those bulbs so close to your skin. And tanning lotions are highly toxic.

What about when driving your car?
The only time you should wear sunglasses. Go for the darkest most opaque ones you can find. Even better is to practice driving with your eyes closed to to prevent being blinded by the headlights on other cars. :)

Living Food

Original Poster
Very important information regarding vitamin D:

"After Sun Exposure, Be Careful about Showering!

It's important to understand that vitamin D3 is an oil soluble steroid hormone. It's formed when your skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation from the sun (or a safe tanning bed). When UVB strikes the surface of your skin, your skin converts a cholesterol derivative in your skin into vitamin D3.

However, the vitamin D3 that is formed is on the surface of your skin does not immediately penetrate into your bloodstream. It actually needs to be absorbed from the surface of your skin into your bloodstream. The critical question then is: how long does it take the vitamin D3 to penetrate your skin and reach your bloodstream? If you're thinking about an hour or two, like I did until recently, you're wrong. Because new evidence shows it takes up to 48 hours before you absorb the majority of the vitamin D that was generated by exposing your skin to the sun!

Therefore, if you shower with soap, you will simply wash away much of the vitamin D3 your skin generated, and decrease the benefits of your sun exposure. So to optimize your vitamin D level, you need to delay washing your body with soap for about two full days after sun exposure. Now, few are not going to bathe for two full days. However you really only need to use soap underneath your arms and your groin area, so this is not a major hygiene issue. You'll just want to avoid soaping up the larger areas of your body that were exposed to the sun.

Many will dispute this recommendation as "conventional" thinking teaches that vitamin D is formed in the skin, but this research is based on Dr. Michael Hollick's work, which is over 25 years old. New evidence suggests the current view on how vitamin D is formed is inaccurate. At this time no one has ever tested whether vitamin D is formed in human sebum, the fat that your skin produces. The only study that supports that vitamin D3 is formed in the dermal epidermal junction was done in humans where the sebum was removed from the skin.

However, this has been extensively tested in animals and that is precisely where the vitamin D3 is formed. In fact that is where most of the oral vitamin D3 in supplements comes from—the lanolin and the sebum-like material in the skin of sheep and cows.

Additionally, you can rub vitamin D3 on your skin and it easily penetrates into your bloodstream (assuming you don't wash it off for 48 hours). This is also likely the reason why surfers in Hawaii who are in the sun and water continuously don't have vitamin D levels comparable to lifeguards that don't go in the water. The surfers typically have levels in the 70s while the lifeguards and others who are in the sun as much without going into the water will have vitamin D levels around 100. The bottom line is that washing the sebum off of your skin is NOT ideal and should be avoided when possible. You were NOT designed to use soap on your entire body. It is fine to wash areas that are prone to bacterial overgrowth such as your axilla (armpits) and groin, but it is in your best interest to leave the sebum that was designed to be on your skin, on your skin." - https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/26/maximizing-vitamin-d-exposure.aspx

A very good video about vitamin D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1rB-Ya2UQ

An interview with Dr. Michael Holick, the most knowledgable man there is when it comes to vitamin D:
https://www.naturalnews.com/SpecialReports/Sunlight.pdf

Also watch Dr. Holick on youtube, he has many good lectures there.

jfh

perpetual student
Therefore, if you shower with soap, you will simply wash away much of the vitamin D3 your skin generated, and decrease the benefits of your sun exposure. So to optimize your vitamin D level, you need to delay washing your body with soap for about two full days after sun exposure. Now, few are not going to bathe for two full days. However you really only need to use soap underneath your arms and your groin area, so this is not a major hygiene issue.
Yeah. Uh-huh. Right. Like that's going to happen. Swimmers apparently get no benefit. Neither do beach-goers. So it is best to take a D3 supplement. One must also beware about the inactive D2. It will work only if you have excellent liver and kidneys for the conversion. And those taking statins, probably millions, need to be aware that such conversion also need cholesterol.

pinballdoctor

I can recall doctor Mercola stating you shouldn't shower for at least 20 minutes after being in the sun, (I can even believe up to a couple of hours) however, not showering for two days or showering without soap is not going to happen.

I am quite familiar with doctor Holick, as I have read all his material and watched his videos on vitamin D, and liked it, especially the part where he says even superman gets his power from the sun..

cabbagepatchkid

Stress

I agree!!wish I could avoid it but life is full of it! I know prayer helps! God gives us peace that surpasses all understanding.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Yeah. Uh-huh. Right. Like that's going to happen. Swimmers apparently get no benefit. Neither do beach-goers. So it is best to take a D3 supplement. One must also beware about the inactive D2. It will work only if you have excellent liver and kidneys for the conversion. And those taking statins, probably millions, need to be aware that such conversion also need cholesterol.

Those taking statins need to stop. :yuck:

I can go two days without showering, and typically I do just wash the 'heavy duty' areas with Dr Bronners soap.

ChrisCarlton67

I could NEVER go 2 days without showering. I have to shower every day. The only exception is if I shower before bed, I may go the rest of the day without one and shower as soon as I wake up the next day, but that is ONLY if I have not worked up any kind of sweat. I can't stand that feeling and won't get into bed knowing that any part of me (mostly groin and pits since they sweat the most) isn't "up to par".

Now, I can see going without soap. I sometimes just soap up my pits and groin and wash my hair (what little of it there is since I shave my head) every other day. I at least need to get a good rinse on my torso and face in order to not feel dirty.

Thanks for the info on vitamin D. So, 2 days is for max absorption. I wonder if waiting a day is fine? At least to get SOME of it. I know one thing, being out in the hot sun and sweating like I do, there is NO way I'm going to bed without taking a shower. Just not happening.

D Bergy

It just goes to show how unrealistic this " garden of Eden" scenario is.

Sure, you can reduce your likely hood of getting ill or developing a disease, but that is limited in effect and only as practical as your circumstances allow.

It does not even account for genetics, which certainly influence the likelihood of acquiring some diseases.

It has its merit but it is limited in the practical application, and may help somewhat with an existing condition. I doubt you are going to cure too many serious diseases by this alone.

It is somewhat like a seatbelt. It can reduce the chance of injury and death, but does not eliminate the possibility of either.

Dan