Serrapeptase

Jualsy

Jualsy
Serrapeptase........Has anyone got any experience of this. A friend of mine is recommending it enthusiastically and the research I have done seems to say that it is amazing for getting rid of non living rubbish in our system, and for clearing out blood clots.
Everywhere I have looked seems to be in favour of it, so I want to promote it................any views????

Last edited:

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Yes! I have used serrapeptase on and off for several years.

It got rid of a very painful case of psoric arthritis in about one week and it never returned!

I have used it for back pain with fair results.

It will decongest the nose.

I highly recommend it and people with clogged arteries should take it along with nattokinase, that helps to keep the blood thinner. Use precautions if using coumadin/warfarin with natto.

Cedy

I used three or four bottles once out of curiousity more than anything else. I cannot say that I noticed any specific change/improvement. Maybe I was not suffering from any ailment which it was designed to target.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Maybe you didn't feel anything but I bet you did a little rotor rootering of your vessels.;)

SkyBlue

I just bought a bottle of this and began trying it. It works great for inflammation. It made me sleepy though so I must take it at night.

Beach Man

Yes! I have used serrapeptase on and off for several years.

It got rid of a very painful case of psoric arthritis in about one week and it never returned!

I have used it for back pain with fair results.

It will decongest the nose.

I highly recommend it and people with clogged arteries should take it along with nattokinase, that helps to keep the blood thinner. Use precautions if using coumadin/warfarin with natto.
Excellent information. However, please note that the provided Link needs editing/correction as it fails to generate the intended page

Lodestar

I was recommended to try it for jaw and teeth pains and it was in effective. However this I beleive is because the symptoms were misdiagnosed. What it certainly did was decongest my nose.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
If you have pain in the jaw and serrapeptase helped to get rid of it you should suspect underlaying infection.

But...sometimes pain receptors get turned on and can't turn themselves off even if the infection or causative factor is gone, sometimes i thing due to inflammatory condtions that can't turn themselves off.