scrotum health

pravric

I am experiencing a little pain in left scrotum with nervous sensation extending to rectum.
Also experiencing congestion/squeezing sensation in scrotum after erection.
Semen is clear .
are there any good herbs for this problem?:confused:

sow&reap

I am experiencing a little pain in left scrotum with nervous sensation extending to rectum.
Also experiencing congestion/squeezing sensation in scrotum after erection.
Semen is clear .
are there any good herbs for this problem?:confused:
Hi Pavric

I hope people dont mind me saying this BUT this site is kinda dead.....read the 'my prostatis story' from I love life - over 97 pages!!!! im only only page 16 cuz I am really digesting all of it and making notes

BUT there is other sites / forums that are booming...I am using CURE ZONE because they seem more active at this point at least and they have experts you can ask questions to - hoping the best for you

Ajax

I don't think herbs are going to do it. The testicles are actually thin tubes spun together into 2 egglike shapes, and occasionally those tubes get twisted or tangled. An ice pack and some ibuprofen along with gentle massage in the affected area should work, if that doesn't work, you may need to see a doctor and even, possibly, have minor surgery.

sow&reap

yeah Ibuprofen - even ibu gel or icy hot cream and ice is good idea

plus massage helps too! great ideas Ajax....

minor surgery in my case means removing epididymis which is no big deal in theory BUT it may not even help the pain in my ball and it may impact the overall health / blood flow to my ball meaning they would have to chop it off

I am a fighting man and my ball is def worth fighting for haha

so no surgery just yet!