Scientists Find 'Baffling' Link between Autism and Vinyl Flooring

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
So if this were true we would see a major increase in the use of this chemical in flooring starting around the early 90's when autism started to really rage?

whetstone

Original Poster
For years we have been told by the medical establishment that autism is primarily due to genetic weaknesses/tendencies.

But to me, this study indicates that autism is not just due to genetics but rather it may be due to exposure to environmental toxins.

Personally, I believe that this sharp rise in autism is mostly due to exposure to environmental toxins and or pathogens such as Mercury, Aluminum, Pthathlates, Lyme Disease, chronic viruses etc..

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I think that vaccinations have a lot to do with it. You assault a young child with 15 or more vaccines before its immune system is fully developed anything goes. Throw into the mix other chemicals in the environment and food, drugs they may be taking and its a disaster waiting to happen.

I think Autism is the result of the immune system getting totally screwed. As always known, boys are the weaker sex, hence more cases amongst males.

Cookie

Lovin' life~
I'm trying to remember, didn't housing became more air-tight during the middle/late 80s?

Mossereath

Thanks for the link. I know there is a lot of research done with regards to vaccines but this is the first time I've heard of a household chemical. Perhaps we were never meant to live in plastic houses.