Purchased a new supplement

uniden

I recently ordered Max Neuromag by My Wellness Journey. It looks promising, can't wait to try it. The formula is comprised of three different forms of Magnesium: Dimagnesium Malate, Magnesium Levothreonate, and Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate. The middle form is capable of crossing the blood brain barrier. There is an additional gram of it in the formulation. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing results!

I tried Sarcosine (N-methylglycine) a couple years ago. It worked well for me and I felt better while keeping it as part of my daily regimen. It was a brain health supplement, as is the one in the aforementioned paragraph. I have some mental health issues, which I hope to keep at bay or even correct. Anyway, the reason I stopped taking the Sarcosine (by Brain Vitaminz) is because it became unavailable. But hopefully this new nutraceutical will work well for me.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I recently ordered Max Neuromag by My Wellness Journey. It looks promising, can't wait to try it. The formula is comprised of three different forms of Magnesium: Dimagnesium Malate, Magnesium Levothreonate, and Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate. The middle form is capable of crossing the blood brain barrier. There is an additional gram of it in the formulation. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing results!

I tried Sarcosine (N-methylglycine) a couple years ago. It worked well for me and I felt better while keeping it as part of my daily regimen. It was a brain health supplement, as is the one in the aforementioned paragraph. I have some mental health issues, which I hope to keep at bay or even correct. Anyway, the reason I stopped taking the Sarcosine (by Brain Vitaminz) is because it became unavailable. But hopefully this new nutraceutical will work well for me.
What is the reason for this supplement uniden, mental focus/clarity?

uniden

Original Poster
I am hoping it helps with my cognition, mental productiveness, memory, and sleep quality. I am looking forward to trying it.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I am hoping it helps with my cognition, mental productiveness, memory, and sleep quality. I am looking forward to trying it.
Very good, please let us know if you notice any improvement after you've taken it for awhile.

uniden

Original Poster
I have taken the supplement for five nights in a row, and my insomnia still persists. If anything, it has gotten worse since I began taking it. My sleeping patterns are way out of whack. I stay up all night and sleep until the afternoon. I am on three medications besides the supplements I take. So it could be one of my medications causing this aberrant circadian rhythmic pattern. If I were to take a guess, I would say my Olanzapine is too high. I am on 30 mg per day of this medication. The maximum recommended therapeutic dose for this medication is 20 mg per day. I will have to mention to my psychiatrist that I think it is too high.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I have taken the supplement for five nights in a row, and my insomnia still persists. If anything, it has gotten worse since I began taking it. My sleeping patterns are way out of whack. I stay up all night and sleep until the afternoon. I am on three medications besides the supplements I take. So it could be one of my medications causing this aberrant circadian rhythmic pattern. If I were to take a guess, I would say my Olanzapine is too high. I am on 30 mg per day of this medication. The maximum recommended therapeutic dose for this medication is 20 mg per day. I will have to mention to my psychiatrist that I think it is too high.
Sorry to hear that Uniden. I don't know anything about the medication you're taking but I hope your psychiatrist can do something to help you. Good luck, not sleeping is so unhealthy for mind and body.

uniden

Original Poster
I purchased a different brand of the Neuromag supplement. It has no other ingredients besides the three forms of magnesium. I took it for the first time tonight. I am feeling different already. I feel more relaxed and at ease. Perhaps the extra ingredients in the Neuromag by the other brand interfered with the efficacy of the forms of magnesium. This product is much more clean.