possible gall bladder issues

just me

I have been having severe pain in my left side for a few days now, accompanied by diarreah...Last night, I had terrible nausea when I even looked at dinner (beef and noodles) didnt eat... Still pain this morning, no appetite (which in my case is a good thing) and stomach is still rolling... the pain in the left side is approximately where I believe gall bladder should be.... Intending to do a gall bladder cleanse, but want to make sure I do it right, dont want to cause more issues for myself. What do I need to eat before the cleanse? What foods do I need to stay away from if I do have gall bladder issues? Has anyone done any cleanses that they think is more benificial then the other? Any hints and/or ideas??? Plan on doing some research today, but time is short this week, and was hoping I could glean some info from ya'll...thanks for the help!

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I've done a gallbladder cleanse before, but I believe the gallbladder is located on the right side of the body, so that's where you'd have pain. This is from gallbladderattack.com. So, I'm thinking it may be related to the pancreas.

PICTURE OF GALLBLADDER LOCATION

just me

Original Poster
hmmmm, interesting... I was thinking it was on the left and appendix was on the right... thanks for the info... will have to do some more reading then...thanks K2C