Persistent Coughing - suggestions

modulusmath

Hello. I am looking for suggestions re: Persistent Coughing. Not to be too graphic but lots of phlegm comes up. And it's *heavy* cough - loud and straining on my throat - not pleasant at all.

In short it's been a thing for quite some time. A year+. I've been to the Dr - they said it will go away in 6 weeks - and got a chest xray. It was not pneumonia - but said it was Bronchitis basically. I've done hot steams w/essential oils w/success. I've meditated and have tried positive affirmations - but probably 'incorrectly'.

Could anyone suggest such a solution if they've had similar success with this? I'm fairly open - would prefer some natural path - I'm not attached to consuming something - visualization techniques would be welcome...

Thanks!
:)

Audi

One of the symptoms of LPR- silent reflux is persistent cough with phlegm, I'm not it is but could be, you might want to investigate further.

In silent reflux, stomach acid flows back into the esophagus and irritates the throat. It is called "silent" because individuals who have it do not show the typical symptoms associated with acid reflux,

modulusmath

Original Poster
Thank you very much for your reply Audi - I will definitely pursue this.

In fact most on youtube/internet suggest:

-apple cider vinegar (tblspoon w/a few oz water)
-eating slowly
-chewing food properly
-no water 40 before or after meals

+other things but those seem to be reasonable and good things to do anyway.

Thanks again!!