Nat Med Wins Again, this time with one dose

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Guy at work came down with COPD, pretty bad also. Use eto work in the steel mill (particulates) and only smoked an occaisional cigar. I pleaded with him to take serrapeptase, vit E and coQ10. Right before the end of last semester I gave him a couple CoQ10 capsules (100 mg each). I saw him yesterday and he said one day last week was really bad so he took the 2 of them and a fews hr later he felt much better.

pinballdoctor

I would advise your friend to get some good quality colloidal silver and a nebulizer. That way he could get the "medicine" directly into the lungs without diluting it.

I would also suggest he take as much vitamin C as he can handle in divided doses, along with at least 10,000 I.U. of D3 daily, probiotics, fish oil, as well as minerals.

There is going to be a big surge in TB this year or possible next year, and these bugs are not going to be eliminated with antibiotics. This will result in alot of deaths, starting with those who have weakened immune systems, like your friend.

This is another good reason to have some MMS on hand, and especially nebulized colloidal silver as mentioned above.

Those who don't prepare will vanish.

nHisService

This was a bad advice. 10,000 IU of D3 is exremely high and D3 is toxic when your body isn't burning it. Doctor of what?