MSM/Sulfur Benefits

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
MSM is a metabolite of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide, an organosulfur compound), but DMSO is approved for use in veterinary medicine only, not in humans.
I heard a first hand narrative of a guy curing his shoulder bursitis with DSMO in the 80's. Had to buy the stuff on the Indian reservation. Go figure.

Onions are supposed to be high in sulfur, and they're on the 'Clean Fifteen' list too.

Interestingly enough, there’s MSM in beer and coffee. Actually, it’s been identified as one of the main flavoring constituent in port wines... raw milk has the highest naturally occurring content of MSM.”
Well, my bases are covered! :D

jfh

perpetual student
Thanks for that SG. I'd forgotten about DMSO for sinus problems. I'd used it several years ago, but had a very aggressive sinus microbe. DMSO did nothing for that, but used it successfully for other things. I think I will try it with a quetip directly into the nose next time.

johnhoot13

MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)-To give its fairly muddled deductive name, MSM is methylsulfonylmethane, a sulfur intensify that seems regularly in foods grown from the ground. We utilize is to raise different proteins inside the figure, and regularly we get the aggregate sum that we require for our nutritious health.

Benefits:
Improve health
improve flexibility
Anti-inflammation
Detoxifies the body
Support to reduce joint pains and other body pain