Memorials for 911

Mad Scientest

Over the last few days we have had the usually memorials and tributes to those that died on 911 which is all well and good. However I feel the best tribute to those individuals would be to reopen the investigation into what really took place that day and why.

The link below is a rather long read and is something the MSM and the TPTB would prefer you not be aware of, and if you’re not it can be quite an eye opener. I feel that the author has done a good job of tying and the pieces together.

At first some of some of it may seem a bit preposterous and far out but I have seen most of it confirmed in other sources.

[FONT=&quot]https://eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/the-greatest-illusion-ever-performed-911-new-modified-version-3/#comment-8321[/FONT]

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I agree MS, the great tribute would be to find out what really happened on that day. I know that if I lost a loved one, I'd be wanting to know all the details.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
These investigations should not take so long...they are hindered by the powers that be to suppress the facts. Soon the internet will be censored and shows like Coast to Coast am, will be taken off the air to be assured that we're all kept in the dark. A shame really. :roll: