Living on sunlight

Living Food

I've been saying for a long time that humans can live solely on sunlight and cosmic radiation, and it seems science is finally catching up.

Call them the Hulk bugs. Just as they do for the comic book hero, gamma rays*seem to make certain microscopic fungi stronger. Researchers have found hints that melanin--the same pigment that's the natural ultraviolet filter in people's skin--might enable these fungi to harness the energy of gamma radiation as well as to shield themselves from it.

Microbiologist Arturo Casadevall of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine*in New York City*recalls learning several years ago that single-cell fungi had been found thriving inside the collapsed nuclear reactor at Chernobyl, Ukraine. He and his colleagues later saw reports that the cooling water in some working nuclear reactors turns black from colonies of melanin-rich fungi.

Nuclear reactors are intense sources of gamma rays, which can zap through living organisms and leave behind trails of destruction. Many microorganisms can survive in extreme environments, but Casadevall thought that something more might he going on. Perhaps the fungi were growing thanks to the radiation, not in spite of it. "The thought was that biology never wastes any energy source," he says.

Casadevall says that fungi such as Cryptococcus*neoformans--which causes grave infections in AIDS patients--have layers of melanin*on their membranes. Melanin is rich in radicals--molecules with highly reactive unpaired electrons--that may help fend off attacks by the immune system of any organism that the fungus is trying to infect. But Casadevall wondered whether these layers might also turn gamma ray energy into a form the cell could use.

To test this hypothesis, Casadevall's team exposed colonies of C. neoformans to gamma rays 500 times as intense as the normal radiation background on Earth's surface. The colonies grew up to three times as fast as normal. A mutant "albino" form of the fungus, which produced no melanin, grew at a normal pace, the team reports online in PLoS ONE.

But the accelerated growth didn't prove that the fungi drew energy from the radiation, Casadevall says, so the researchers took a closer look at melanin.

In one experiment, they found that gamma rays induced a four-fold increase in melanin's ability to catalyze an oxidation-reduction reaction typical of cell metabolism.

They also tested melanin's response to gamma rays using electron spin resonance, a technique similar to nuclear magnetic resonance*spectroscopy. Gamma rays changed the distribution of unpaired electrons in the molecule, says Casadevall's Albert Einstein colleague Ekaterina Dadachova.

These findings suggest that gamma rays kick some melanin electrons into excited states, initiating a yet-unknown process that would end up producing chemical energy, Casadevall says. This might be similar to the way in which photosynthesis supplies energy to plants, he adds. He speculates that melanin might collect energy not only from gamma rays but also from lower-energy radiation such as X rays or ultraviolet rays. "I think this is only the tip of the iceberg," he says.

The findings are interesting, says Darrell Fisher, a radiation biologist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory*in Richland, Wash. However, he says, "one must be careful not to draw unwarranted conclusions." If radiation enhances the growth of fungi, he says, it's "important to understand and test the underlying mechanisms."
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Dark+power:+pigment+seems+to+put+radiation+to+good+use.-a0164559476

It's not conclusive proof of anything, of course, but if melanin allows fungi to derive energy from gamma (and possibly other) rays, why not humans?

Pigments serve many visually obvious animal functions (e.g. hair, skin, eyes, feathers, scales). One is 'melanin', unusual in an absorption across the UV-visual spectrum which is controversial. Any polymer or macro-structure of melanin monomers is 'melanin'. Its roles derive from complex structural and physical-chemical properties e.g. semiconductor, stable radical, conductor, free radical scavenger, charge-transfer. Clinicians and researchers are well acquainted with melanin in skin and ocular pathologies and now increasingly are with internal, melanized, pathology-associated sites not obviously subject to light radiation (e.g. brain, cochlea). At both types of sites some findings puzzle: positive and negative neuromelanin effects in Parkinsons; unexpected melanocyte action in the cochlea, in deafness; melanin reduces DNA damage, but can promote melanoma; in melanotic cells, mitochondrial number was 83% less, respiration down 30%, but development similar to normal amelanotic cells. A little known, avian anatomical conundrum may help resolve melanin paradoxes. One of many unique adaptations to flight, the pecten, strange intra-ocular organ with unresolved function(s), is much enlarged and heavily melanized in birds fighting gravity, hypoxia, thirst and hunger during long-distance, frequently sub-zero, non-stop migration. The pecten may help cope with energy and nutrient needs under extreme conditions, by a marginal but critical, melanin-initiated conversion of light to metabolic energy, coupled to local metabolite recycling. Similarly in Central Africa, reduction in body hair and melanin increase may also have lead to 'photomelanometabolism' which, though small scale/ unit body area, in total may have enabled a sharply increased development of the energy-hungry cortex and enhanced human survival generally. Animal inability to utilize light energy directly has been traditionally assumed. Melanin and the pecten may have unexpected lessons also for human physiology and medicine.
[Geoffrey Goodman, Dani Bercovich. Melanin directly converts light for vertebrate metabolic use: heuristic thoughts on birds, Icarus and dark human skin. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jan-Feb;14(1):17-25. PMID: 18479839]

People think the sun is our enemy...no, it's our best friend. Sunlight is necessary for health - it prevents cancer, builds muscle, strengthens bones, improves immunity, improves brain function, decreases pain, the list goes on and on. Looking directly at the sun (during specific windows of time, ie the first hour of sunrise and the last hour of sunset) actually improves eyesight and in the past physicians used sunlight to cure patients of eye diseases. Sunscreen causes cancer, not the sun! Sunbathing and sun gazing are both ancient practices that have been used to successfully treat dozens of diseases, some of which confound modern medical science today (which isn't that hard...).

And I would have stopped there and disregarded the crazy notion that humans can live on sunlight, but I can't because I've seen the proof. I know a sproutarian who lives on green sprout juices and algae (virtually no calories at all) until dinner time and then he has a small bowl of sesame sprouts, and he's gaining muscle! Then there's another sproutarian who's lived on a handful of lentil sprouts a day for years and he bike rides 30 miles a day and is in great health, and another very spiritual man who only eats four almonds a day! All of these people are thriving, have boundless energy, and have great bloodwork. There are a few thousand people worldwide who never eat or drink anything but only live off prana/cosmic radiation, and science has documented it.

One example is this man, who went 15 days without food or water under strict observation and didn't eat, drink, or use the bathroom during that time, but suffered no ill effects at all! Needless to say this is impossible according to mainstream science. He claims to have not eaten any food or water for 70 years.

Living Food

Original Poster
Since I've been a sproutarian I've also experienced a significant reduction in appetite and the amount of food I need, and if I get hungry oftentimes all I need is some sprout juice and algae and I'm satisfied.

The reason this works is because sprouts, grasses + algae have the highest levels of sunlight (biophotons) of any food because of the chlorophyll and predigesting amino acids, so I'm practically drinking liquid sunshine. Then I get it straight from the source by sungazing and nude sunbathing whenever possible. I feel that sunlight has many many health-promoting effects that science has yet to discover.

We are truly electromagnetic beings, and we require electromagnetic energy for nourishment first and foremost. Forget calories, that's a crazy theory. Even micronutrients aren't as important when you start getting more and more nourishment from pure electromagnetic energy, probably because of biological transmutation. And sungazing especially starts to awaken dormant areas of the brain and dramatically increase spirituality; when you start living more and more off cosmic radiation you start to regain access to those powers that we're all born with but we've lost because of horrible diets, horrible water (fluoride especially), horrible air, vaccinations, stress, etc.

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Good stuff, LivingFood :D
When my kids were little, part of our after dinner routine was to sit on the swingset & watch the sunset.
I always felt it was necessary for stimulating the pineal gland.

Sunglasses have become popular even on toddlers..

Living Food

Original Poster
I always felt it was necessary for stimulating the pineal gland.
You're a very smart lady. The pineal gland is literally the door to the heavenly realms because it's the third eye, and when you awaken it, the things you can see...let's just say there's a whole lot more diversity out there then NASA wants you to know :D

Sunlight enters through your eyes and starts to stimulate and awaken every part of your brain, indirect sunlight will do this too but sungazing is orders of magnitude more effective. We were meant to spend our lives outside getting the benefits of natural sunlight through our eyes for hours every day, but instead we spend most of our lives cooped up inside under deadly fluorescent lighting. No wonder people are getting sicker and sicker, all nourishment first and foremost comes from the sun. We're not even getting any sun energy from our food anymore because it's days/weeks/months old and heavily processed, so nearly every soul on this planet is starving, not just for a lack of vitamins and minerals (although they are), but also from a lack of the vital energy needed for health and all bodily functions. People who are never outdoors all have that characteristic pale and sickly look and are frequently weak, anemic, and prone to infections. Sunlight IS a necessary nutrient.

We all know the person with a commanding presence and who everyone gravitates towards automatically, someone with lots of charisma. This comes from personal magnetism, which is dependent on the vital energy of the body. Sproutarians, for example, glow with health and vitality and everyone is attracted to them subconsciously. It's all because of subtle energy, and the ultimate source of vital energy is the sun.

----------------------
Sunglasses and sunscreens are abominations because they prevent you from getting the nourishing aspect of sunlight. Sunglasses are very bad because sunlight through the eyes has the highest spiritual benefit, but sunscreen is even worse because they're made with toxic chemicals and they clog your pores, interfering with respiration and lots of other natural processes your skin is involved in.

Living Food

Original Poster
How stupid, right? It's things like that that should make even the blind realize that there's an agenda going on. If you evaluate sunscreens, and chemicals added to food, and chemicals added to water, the specific composition of various pots + pans, and dozens of other things, you'll notice that the ingredients used are just about always the most harmful things they can get away with. Fluoride in water is a good example - as I always say, they would have been hard-pressed to find a more toxic and devastating substance if they had tried.

It's all part of the plan.

pinballdoctor

Good point!

They know that most sunscreens block UVB while allowing the harmful UVA radiation to pass through. They also know that fluoride is poison, but they also know that it is necessary to dumb down the population so they can steal your money (including your pensions) and come after your guns.

They know what causes cancer and they know what cures it as well, but it's all part of the plan.

newlife

How stupid, right? It's things like that that should make even the blind realize that there's an agenda going on. If you evaluate sunscreens, and chemicals added to food, and chemicals added to water, the specific composition of various pots + pans, and dozens of other things, you'll notice that the ingredients used are just about always the most harmful things they can get away with. Fluoride in water is a good example - as I always say, they would have been hard-pressed to find a more toxic and devastating substance if they had tried.

While I agree with all that is going on, I am not convinced that these folks function with any sort of plan at all. Rather, it seems that they are reptilian-brained, merely seeking to eat more and earn more today without much thought or care to other human beings or even their own well fare. Fluoride in water was a scientific/political money making solution to a toxic, money losing problem. They needed to pay fines and fees to dump their toxic waste until a paid 'scientist' proved that topical application of this substance helped with tooth decay. Of course, we know that ingesting the stuff does nothing but harm. They knew it too but hey, that's a lot of money there. It's pretty much the same with everything else. . . it seems more like a result of carelessness rather than 'careful planning'.

Living Food

Original Poster
Maybe that's what they want us to think...

Honestly I thought the same thing for quite a while until I dug deeper, + after learning about the spiritual implications of fluoride, knowing what I do about our illustrious "leaders", I know that's no accident.

But yes, there absolutely is a lot of greed and dumb decisions made because of that greed.

alexfun

I would agree with most of it. However an increase in spirituality? Maybe you mean easier access to latent abilities? And yes overall when body feel at rest its easier to meditate. Yet I say best to be body independent while still caring for it :D

Since I've been a sproutarian I've also experienced a significant reduction in appetite and the amount of food I need, and if I get hungry oftentimes all I need is some sprout juice and algae and I'm satisfied.

The reason this works is because sprouts, grasses + algae have the highest levels of sunlight (biophotons) of any food because of the chlorophyll and predigesting amino acids, so I'm practically drinking liquid sunshine. Then I get it straight from the source by sungazing and nude sunbathing whenever possible. I feel that sunlight has many many health-promoting effects that science has yet to discover.

We are truly electromagnetic beings, and we require electromagnetic energy for nourishment first and foremost. Forget calories, that's a crazy theory. Even micronutrients aren't as important when you start getting more and more nourishment from pure electromagnetic energy, probably because of biological transmutation. And sungazing especially starts to awaken dormant areas of the brain and dramatically increase spirituality; when you start living more and more off cosmic radiation you start to regain access to those powers that we're all born with but we've lost because of horrible diets, horrible water (fluoride especially), horrible air, vaccinations, stress, etc.