Independent studies on medicinal herbs?

Firekin4

What are some good sources of studies and tests of various medicinal herbs? Nothing performed or sponsored by the likes of Monsanto, Bayer, Merck, GSK, FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO, WTF, etc. I've tried searching for studies on something as well-known as yarrow with no luck. I know Google censors results that promote herbal medicine, but with approximately 7 billion humans, not everyone can be a brainwashed zombie or greedy prick. Some independent lab or organization must've scientifically tested some medicinal herbs and published the results somewhere online.

d0ug

My friend was a research scientist in Canada he was put in charge of studies back in the 50s on cigarettes and cancer. He found definite prof that they were linked and they would not publish his information. The people who funded the studies was Rothmans. He told me if they had said there was no relationship he would be a rich man and it would have been published in many scientific journals. Good luck finding scientific studies on things that can not be patent.

use "google scholar" search. Most of the research comes from foreign "3rd world" (non banker controlled) countries.