I'm really disappointed that

jaminhealth

so so so few of you want to participate in the Games. Since I've been here I believe I've added a lot to this group but really thinking of backing off....so many viewing and a minute to post something does not happen , don't get it.:mad:

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Want to add here: Keep that brain working and stimulated....the Games can sure do that along with bringing Fun. As we age, so goes the brain...and it's proven keeping it stimulated will only help keep us out of alzheimers and dementia....all those folks in rest homes, sure did not engage their brains as they aged...

Sitting and watching the boobtube is not engaging the brain too much...hardly at all.

I am a member of a large forum and the Games group is so big, from younger folks to the aging, and they are sharp.....

Just trying to wake up people in other groups where I'm a member.....

jaminhealth

Original Poster
You 100's of viewers must be having enough fun viewing!!!!!

When admin deletes it all, what will you view?

lightinthefray

The games are a good idea, they are fun and engaging in a community. I think the games should have their own forum, too. It could keep them all rounded up easier. I leave myself logged in so I'm not sure if it shows me online that entire time or not and it well might. There are times I am popping in and then something comes up that I need to go rush and take care of. Sometimes at the end of the day, my brain is pretty much fried so I'm only checking if something is new before getting off of the computer for the day. Sorry that you feel offended by this, I do hope you understand that this may be the case for more than only myself.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Hi, Light, I know many have busier lives than me, being retired I have a lot of time and not being out with nasty arthritis issues, the forums are a pleasure for me.....BUT, so many views and no one else playing....it takes a second to do a game....not the case it continues.. I don't feel offended but disappointed in lack of interest in this fun diversion....:rolleyes:

As far as a separate forum, that would be up Matrix and have not heard anything on that....