If you're GONNA do birth control

hippieintraining

Then what do you suggest, besides the obvious condom?

I really, really, REALLY truly HATE the idea of other birth control methods. Yet at the same time I want to be extra cautious.

I will list all of the ones I'm looking the most.
-diaphragm (I would prefer to use WITHOUT a spermacide, but if I HAD to I would use that Contragel Green shit)
-the sponge
-the ring
-the patch
-the cervical cap
-the copper iud, which is basically a runner-up

They all have their perks, and they all have their f**king flaws. I hate the idea of birth control, but I feel extra caution is needed.

Please don't give me info ON them, I literally just looked a a huuuuge comparison chart for hours. I just wanna know what would YOU do? I came on here because I only trust this crowd of people... just tell me what YOUR preferred method would be if you were to get on BC. Make it personal to youuuu, I love you guys lol

goatsncows

Fertility awareness method.

It's worked for me for over 10 years. It does take a little bit of work, awareness (obviously), and discipline.

Also if your partner is scared of pregnancy, that helps too lol

hippieintraining

Original Poster
Fertility awareness method.

It's worked for me for over 10 years. It does take a little bit of work, awareness (obviously), and discipline.

Also if your partner is scared of pregnancy, that helps too lol

I wish SO badly I could do this :'( Unfortunately, I tend to be more frisky during the worst times to do it :confused: