• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

IBS

C.A.DK

I've been diagnosed with having IBS I don't get diarrhea and I don't get constipation are you the bathroom everyday normally just once but I have a bowel movement everyday I just experience extreme pain in my lower abdomen.... I'm also been diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction I think it runs together whatever is going on with me it's a two-part thing... Does anyone know of anything and I mean anything that will help me deal with this consistent uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen

ostralee

I don't really have a good answer, but instead observations from related experience over a couple of years, in trying to keep down irritation. One approach has been to try for less frequent than every day, with some success. Another is to control fiber in the amount and choice, consistent with good nutrition, but also to control frequency. I have noticed that some fiber choices seem more irritating than others, but this may be an individual matter. The usual, such as exercise, massage, and various OTC and dietary choices seem to help but usually only transiently. I have looked for personal food allergies, but have not found anything significant.