I LOVE anything PULSED!!

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
https://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/652013-huntsville-radar-mystery-solved-bae-systems-raytheon-and-decibel-research-inc/

This stuff is CRAzy!!

The directed energy, which is actually just a frequency sent out from a transmitting antenna (somewhere in the MHz to GHz range), produces an electron cascade (precursor to lightning) which in turn causes ionization & plasma which returns on the RADAR as a ‘storm’… this frequency induced ionization / plasma is usually seen in bright red or pink heavy returns, like a severe thunderstorm / hail.
I think this Huntsville Alabama pulse event settles the question as to whether or not one Directed Energy system can be seen by / cause interference with another Directed Energy system.
In the Huntsville case, this proves that ‘ghost storms’ can be created on RADAR by other systems , along with producing an actual electron cascade, the mystery pulse also duped the RADAR into thinking a storm is there, when none was actually present.
Alabama sounds hot.

I have seen alot - heavy traffic - in the skies with jets leaving many, "contrails" Will be interesting how quickly a KILLER storm engulfs NW Indiana/Chicago land. It's cloudy now and no birds singing today. Hmmm....oh, it's silliness. No one can really make weather with radar, lasers, or with the additional 132 transmitters that will give HAARP a 3.6 mega-watt capacity.

Those lines of clouds noticed yesterday are just that: clouds. In linear fashion. All lined up in rigidly straight rows. Ahhhh, nature.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus