I am looking for a naturopath, functional MD, or integrative etc etc, to help with severe undiagnosed possible organ damage

Healthonaut

I have had many symptoms of multiple organ damage over the last several months and it has totally sidelined me, and I'm unsure about the direction it has been taking recently.

The symptoms have been so severe for so long that I have become rather sedate in speaking of what is a very ailing and apparently life threatening condition.

I have been to a few MD visits and they were even worse than my health.

Your help would be very much appreciated in recommending a well suited health advisor for remote consultation, or maybe even one that I may travel to. This illness and other factors have resulted in financial challenges for me, so I am of limited ability to financially compensate, but I can pay some.

I could really use help. I am 33 years old, previously healthy and I've been laid up for months with an unknown mystery illness including ascites, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, kidney pain and the list goes on... ER visits to no avail, and of limited means, I am in an existential bind.

If there be relief out there for this, let it come.

Holistic providers can be like finding gold in a diamond mine. There are some websites that let you search for one, maybe this website can be of assistance:

https://www.alternativesforhealing.com/local-search-holistic-practitioners/

If you have any local forums you have access to for your area, you can ask around and others can give helpful suggestions.

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and I do help that you are able to experience a lot of healing.

jaminhealth

OP: You do not mention where you reside, we have MANY alternative MD's in So. Calif. And you talk about organ damage, and can you think of what has transpired in your body.

We certainly are NOT doctors here...what I often do when I have some issues, I will google the issue to Dr. Google and get some ideas. And first work to fix myself.