Hurricane

Xania

One of our members - just me - has had to evacuate her home and move away from the path of the hurricane.
Just me, we are thinking of you and trying to hold you down if the wind blows where you are now!
Good luck, and check in when you can.

Harry Hirsute

I hope you and your loved ones ride out this hurricane in the best possible shape, Just Me.

My in-laws live in Florida and have had to evacuate on several occassions. Knock wood, they came through each emergency in good order.

Please keep us posted.

Last edited:

just me

I am finally home... Fortunately I had no damage to my property, well a tree fell into the middle of the yard, and my banana trees were damaged.. but no damage to houses or family members We are all safe.... We came back down into the area wednesday night, because we needed to get the grandson platelette levels tested. We were fortunate to have a friend let us stay in her cottage at a country club until the electricity was back on at our house... Lights were off for a week, we lost food that was in the fridge, but other then that we did ok.... My chest freezers that were full stayed cold enough to keep every thing frozen until we got home... I lost none of that, which I am very thankful for!!! So we are all good... I feel for the people who have lost everything... that must be devastating..... Here is a link to some photos from the area... I believe most of the pictures are from galveston area, but havent finished looking at them.....

https://www.tpicks.com/pictures%20people%20have%20sent%20me.html

Xania

Original Poster
Welcome back, just me, and congratulations on the things you were able to salvage from that mess.

I hope it wont take too long to restore order.