How to Use MMS - Basic Instructions

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I just did a quick search and found these instructions for using MMS and they look good.
The only thing I would add is that you can use lemon juice or lime juice instead of citric acid, but most agree that citric acid makes for the best preparation. You don't need a blue bottle to prepare the citric acid solution. Any dropper bottle will do, get a 4 ounce bottle with a dropper lid. If you purchase mms many distributors will sell you a bottle just for the citric acid. Keep it in the refrigerator.

Instructions for using MMS:

WARNING:

• NEVER USE FULL STRENGTH MMS.
  • Keep in safe place away from children.
  • Keep out of direct sunlight.
  • Wash spills with water or from skin or eyes.
  • Always use with 10% citric acid solution. Always 1 part MMS/5 parts Citric Acid ratio.

1) Prepare the 10% citric acid solution.
a) Mix (one) 1 level tablespoon of citric acid crystal with (nine) 9 level tablespoons of
distilled water.
b) Mix them and add the content to the blue Citric Acid 10% Solution bottle.
c) The blue bottle will be full if you have measured correctly.

2) Prepare the drink: In order to prepare the Miracle Mineral Solution for consumption
you need to have a glass or porcelain cup and use it to combine 5 parts (5 drops) of 10% citric
acid ( or lemon or lime juice) to 1 part (1 drop) of the 28% MMS sodium chlorite solution. Each time you prepare the mixture wait three minutes for the chemistry to fully work, then fill the cup with water and drink immediately. Around day 6 the taste gets very unpleasant so switch to a juice.
a) 1 part MMS to 5 parts Citric Acid. Wait 5 minutes.
b) Add water (or pineapple, grape or apple juice WITHOUT added vitamin C.)
c) Water is best until you get to higher doses when juice masks the chlorine flavor.

3) Daily: each day you are going to increase the number of drops you take by one drop MMS per day until day 15. Then maintain 15 drops. On one of these days you might start to feel a little nauseous. That is because the pathogens are being killed and the detox is heavy. So, back off the next day decreasing the dose by one or two drops. This gives the immune system time to strengthen and handle the detox but KEEP TAKING THE MMS until you reach 15 drops per day.
a) The first day take 1 drop with 5 drops of 10% citric acid solution. Swirl. Wait 3 minutes add water and drink.
b) The second day you are going to take 2 drops and 10 drops of 10% citric acid solution. Swirl. Wait 3 minutes add water and drink.
c) The third day you are going to take 3 drops and 15 drops of 10% citric acid solution. Swirl. Wait 3 minutes add water and drink.
d) And so on till day 15.
e) Take the dose at the same time each day before going to bed.

4) No Nausea = no more to detox.

a) Mild nausea will occur within 10 minutes of taking. Sometimes slight dizziness. Back off one or two drops and slowly build up the dosage as in section 3 above.

5) In severe conditions:
a) Take two doses per day 1 hour apart. The sodium chlorite is steadily released into the blood after you take a dose. But the concentration is effective during the first hour.

6) Maintenance:
a) If the symptoms have disappeared then continue with a maintenance dose of 6 drops 3 times a week.
b) Or, for older people with compromised immune system use 4 drops daily.

7) Children and pets
a) Start with 1 drop MMS increased to max 3 drops MMS per 25 lb body weight.

Last edited:

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
As time has gone by the original instructions have been revised. This is from an official website for the use of MMS. Seems some easier ways of taking MMS have been developed.

SPECIAL TOPIC ONE

Take MMS In Capsule Form - No More Taste Complaints. You can buy empty capsules at most drug stores, pictured here. The capsules go by sizes called "SIZE ZERO" and "SIZE ONE." Jim Humble likes this option so much that "MMS-In-Capsule-Form" is what he uses most of the time. This is a do-it-your-self deal.

IN A SEPARATE CUP, pre-mix a 3 or 4 drop dose with unfiltered vinegar or citric acid, or lemon juice (use the normal 1 to 5 ratio), wait 3 minutes, then use an eye-dropper to place the mix in the capsule and cap it. Take the capsule immediately with water using at least one half cup to a full cup of water. Avoid juices - no taste-masking is needed.

This writer never complained much about the MMS taste. My thought was that if the MMS taste is a handicap for you, then you better hope you never have to take chemo or sickening doses of strong antibiotic pills. On the other hand, I do hear from people who are VERY sensitive to the MMS odor and taste. They sometimes diminish their doses and never achieve full benefit.

ARE YOU AWARE that the dosage protocols have changed - for the better. You may not have to ramp up to the 15 drop level to achieve a full "clean out!"

If you took a mere 3 or 4 drop activated dose every hour and a half, ALL DAY for several days, always backing off if nausea sensations appears, then over time you will be cleared out.

Please read about the updated protocols at Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the Miracle Mineral Supplement. In Jim's early books he stated that a dose of MMS provides benefit for up to 10 or 12 hours. Jim explains: this was based on scientific tests. Activated MMS was placed in a dish where equipment could monitor and record the molecules of Chlorine Dioxide that were being generated by the MMS mixture. Yes, a few molecules still drifted out of the dish after 12 hours, but they were too few to produce any benefit.

Recently, it has been determined that in the stomach, ClO2 gas is generated more quickly (due to stomach acid) and after 1 to 1.5 hours there is very little ClO2 gas available after that. This is borne out experimentally because people who SIP a low dose of MMS ALL DAY LONG at very low dosage levels experience notable improvements rapidly and visibly. This writer knows one man so determined to eliminate 20 years of candida-hosting, he uses a wrist watch with an alarm that awakens him all through the night (and day). He gets up, activates another MMS 4 drop dose, drinks it with a lot of water, and goes back to sleep.

Observe that at the 3 or 4 drop dosage level (no need to go much higher with the new protocols) you can add a lot of water to the dose. There's very little MMS in the water and you can easily drink it down without fruit or other masking agents. (Well, most people can.)

If someone is still sensitive or repulsed by MMS at these low levels, they can suck on a life saver before and after the dose. Or, as I do, after drinking it down, I take ONE MOUTHFUL of prune juice or pomegranate juice, hold it in my mouth for as long as desired, then swallow it. These two juices have no vitamin C. Prune juice is God's gift to your intestines, so bless your body with it.

TOPIC TWO.
What Foods in the Stomach Harm MMS Benefits? People often inquire about the foods they should avoid when taking MMS. Jim's reply in general was "don't worry about it." If one food or another diminishes the MMS benefit by 5% or 20%, who cares? The next dose will make up for it. And now that we recommend small doses to be taken often, the food issue matters even less.

BUT IF YOU MUST KNOW, undigested meat would be the primary culprit. Remember, ClO2 is attracted to whatever has electrons available to be ripped away. Normal living cells are nicely encapsulated and they present no attraction to ClO2. But dead cooked meat is attractive to ClO2 ions and gas. And since you asked, junk foods diminish MMS NOT AT ALL. Potato chips, donuts, peanuts, and rich icings on double rich chocolate fudge cake won't harm the effectiveness of MMS. (Sorry, but truth-seekers among us would not allow this information to be withheld, however damaging it might be on the nutritional side.)

The basis for the lower dosage suggestions are in Jim's most important web page here: Basic Considerations for Using MMS If everyone understood Jim's clear teaching on this page, you would be able to design and test your own dosage strategies without dependence on others. Please read Jim's clearest and latest writing at his web site.

Last edited:

Wordplay

Hello Arrowwind09 - Thank you very much for reporting on the latest MMS info!

I had embarked on the original protocol, getting up to 15 drops. Unfortunately - took the solution on an empty stomach - and paid for it all day (and partially the next) with stomach bug-like symptoms (I also had ramped-up to the 15 drop level in about 5 days). :)

I had been considering laying off the "stuff" for awhile. I just wasn't sure enough of the benefits to risk another illness episode - and also didn't want to deal with the horrific taste and smell of the higher doses.

However, thanks to your very informative post, I will now likely continue, at a lower dosage, per the latest directives.
I say "likely" because I want to make as certain as possible this will help me with my ongoing fatigue - will be investigating further.

Grateful forum fan

Hi
I'd just like to let you know that your contribution here has really helped me today. I started with MMS trying to combat my Ulcerative Proctitis (Colitis) and after several days of feeling really sick I was wondering whether I can persevere with the MMS.

The various insights have really helped me to understand what is happening and given me some strategies and the courage to continue.

Thanks to all of you.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
MMS and Lyme

Just a note here about treating Lyme Disease with MMS. Lyme people tend to get very strong detox reactions to MMS so dosing is a challenge. I cannot recommend anything specific at this time and Jim Humble is still trying to figure it out. This blog comment came my way and it looks like good information for anyone trying to use MMS for Lyme to take into consideration

https://stanford.wellsphere.com/lyme-disease-article/dosing-mms/200557

D Bergy

I used MMS to bring my Crohn's symptoms to a halt. I suspect it will work equally as well for UC. Krill Oil Turmeric and Ginger can also help. A good probiotic such as VSL 3 can't hurt either.

For a long term solution for UC and protection from other autoimmune diseases and cancer, look into Low Dose Naltrexone.

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
MMS and DMSO for Cancer

I found this on a link someone put on this forum. I have no clue if it works or not but from what I know about cancer, mms and dmso it may be worth a try.

https://www.new-cancer-treatments.org...r/DMSO_CD.html

DMSO-Chlorine Dioxide Protocol For Cancer

FDA and ICRF Disclaimer

Please click this link to see the disclaimer:
Disclaimer

The main reason for researching this treatment is that it is very, very inexpensive. Many people who have had extensive orthodox cancer treatments have virtually no money for alternative cancer treatments. Thus, inexpensive, yet highly effective, cancer treatments need to be developed.

Introduction

This alternative cancer treatment, by itself, has been shown to be very effective against melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma.

For other types of cancers its effectiveness has not yet been determined. However, because melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma have regular cancer cells (what makes them unique is not their cancer cells, but the way they spread), it is expected that this treatment will be effective on other kinds of cancer.

It should also be highly effective against AIDS. As a minimum it will help keep AIDS in check.

This treatment deals with cancer in a two-step process:
1) First, this treatment uses DMSO to "open up" the ports in the cancer cells. Second, after the ports are opened by DMSO, chlorine dioxide can get inside the cancer cells and kill the microbes which are inside the cancer cells. This will allow the cancer cells to revert into normal cells (Note: the theory behind this treatment will be discussed below).
2) Second, by using chlorine dioxide, all microbes in the bloodstream will be killed, thus helping build the immune system by helping the immune system to communicate internally. Because the immune system internally communicates using electrical signals, and because microbes emit electrical signals which interfere with the immune system communications, by getting rid of microbes in the bloodstream the immune sytem will be supercharged.

This treatment has two major advantages over many other alternative cancer treatments:
1) This treatment was designed to revert cancer cells into normal cells, meaning if it is used properly it should not cause any type of swelling or inflammation, and
2) This treatment can be taken completely transdermally, meaning through the skin. This means those on a feeding tube or I.V. can use this treatment.

Critical Warnings

As mentioned in the disclaimer, advanced cancer patients should NOT use this treatment, but should use the more proven cancer treatments.

Children under the age of 12 should also not use this treatment.

The doses in this treatment are designed for a person who weighs 130 pounds or above. If you weigh less than 130 pounds, then take proportionately lower doses.

WARNING: Certain Nutrients Can Neutralize This Treatment

This protocol should NOT be used with: multi-vitamin supplements, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, immune builders, or any other supplement which contains anti-oxidants. Antioxidants can neutralize the effectiveness of this treatment!!

WARNING: Do NOT Use This Treatment With Prescription Drugs

The DMSO in this treatment may enhance the effectiveness of prescription drugs, thus the cancer patient may effectively overdose on their prescription drugs. Use this treatment with prescription drugs with caution and close observation.

Warning For Women Who Are, or Who Might Be, or Who Might Become Pregnant

Women who are pregnant, might be pregnant, might become pregnant, or are nursing, should NOT take this treatment. The affect on an unborn fetus could be fatal to the fetus due to the high doses of chlorine dioxide in this treatment combined with the extremely low weight of the fetus!! In addition, fetus have many undifferentiated cells and this treatment will TARGET cancer cells, which are also undifferentiated!! Thus, this treatment may inadvertantly target undifferentiated fetal cells and cause death to the fetus or cause birth defects!!!!

TAKE THIS WARNING VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY!!!

Tumors

This treatment is not designed to shrink tumors, so if any tumors are in dangerous locations (such as they are pressing on the bile duct) do not use this treatment. Seek medical help and use one of the treatments which shrinks tumors, such as the Cellect-Budwig protocol.

Also, if the patient has swelling in their brain, or any other dangerous condition, seek medical help immediately.

Cancer Theory Section

What Causes Cancer?

What causes cancer? Most people believe that it is DNA damage that causes cancer. While in rare situations, DNA can have a negative affect on a person's immune system, DNA normally has absolutely nothing to do with the development of cancer.

The fact is that cancer is caused by a special type of microbe which gets inside of normal cells and turns the cells cancerous.

Actually, everyone has cancer cells forming in their body at all times. The immune system generally safely kills them. Thus, a weakened immune system, and many other things, can allow cancer cells to overcome the immune system. But the actual formation of cancer cells is exclusively caused by microbes which get inside of normal cells.

Dr. Royal Rife did an enormous amount of research into the relationship between microbes and cancer in the 1930s. He would inject mice with a virus and in 100% of the cases the mice would get cancer.

Dr. Rife proposed a cure for cancer which did nothing but kill these viruses. His cure was 100% successful. However, note that his cure had no intention of killing cancer cells or fixing DNA (which had not been discovered in the 1930s); its only goal was to kill microbes in the body. Once the microbes were dead the cancer cells were able to revert back into normal, differentiated cells.

Dr. Rife was well aware that the critial microbes which needed to be killed were inside the cancer cells. The electromedicine device he used killed microbes inside and outside of cancer cells.

Almost all natural substances do not normally get inside of cells, thus it is almost impossible for natural substances to kill the microbes inside the cancer cells. Natural substances can kill cancer cells and build the immune system, but they generally cannot kill microbes inside the cancer cells.

A detailed discussion of how microbes cause cancer can be found in another article. The cancer theory article also discusses the four different categories of treatments which can cure cancer. See this article:
The Theory of Cancer

You may have noted in the article just linked to that as long as microbe(s) are inside cancer cells, the cells are unable to revert into normal cells.

The Big Picture of This Treatment

This cancer treatment is broken into two phases.

Phase 1 is 2 TEAspoons of DMSO (NO chlorine dioxide), meaning "DMSO only." The DMSO can be taken transdermally or orally (mixed in water) or some combination of transdermal and oral. The purose of the DMSO is to "open up" the cancer cell ports.

DMSO taken orally is not as hard on the stomach as chlorine dioxide taken orally; thus most people will be able to take phase 1 orally (when taken orally, "DMSO only" should ALWAYS be mixed with at least 4 ounces of water).

If DMSO is needed to be taken transdermally it is simply rubbed on the skin very thin (i.e. over a wide area). The DMSO will penetrate the skin.

There is a 10-15 minute break between Phase 1 and Phase 2

Phase 2 is when the chlorine dioxide is taken.

A total of "15 drops" of chlorine dioxide will be taken, either orally (with water) or transdermally (with DMSO) or some combination of the two. BY DEFINITION "15 drops" of chlorine dioxide (CD) is made by using 15 drops of MMS mixed with an activator.

The chlorine dioxide can be taken orally (mixed with 4 - 6 ounces of water) or transdermally (mixed with 1 and 1/4 TEAspoons of DMSO and applied to the skin) or some combination of the two (e.g. half orally and half transdermally).

In many cases, the chlorine dioxide will be taken transdermally at first, and then it will gradually be moved over to be taken orally (without any DMSO).

Details will be provided below.

These two phases are taken twice a day. More will be said below about when the two phases are taken.

The important thing to remember is that the "ideal" treatment will use 2 TEAspoons of DMSO orally (with at least 4 ounces of water) and 10-15 minutes later, "15 drops" of chlorine dioxide by itself (in water and not mixed with DMSO). This ideal treatment, of course, will be taken twice a day.

The reality is that some cancer patients will not be able to immediately use the "ideal" treatment twice a day. They will need to gradually move from some transdermal treatments to the completely oral treatments.

What Is DMSO?

This treatment includes DMSO, which is technically called: dimethyl sulfoxide. DMSO is a purely natural product from the wood industry. Many, many millions of people have used DMSO around the world. Not one person has died from its use.

However, many people have difficulties working with DMSO. In some cases there is a skin rash which is simply too severe to continue the treatment. When you get your bottle of DMSO put one drop on your skin, spread it around a little bit and see if you have an allergic reaction (i.e. severe rash). If not, an hour later put 10 drops on your skin and spread it thin. If you do not have a reaction, go ahead with the treatment.

However, it is possible to take the DMSO orally, see below for more details.

If you want to know more about DMSO, see this website:
https://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

The Importance of the DMSO

This treatment uses DMSO and chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide will be discussed below, but the big picture is that DMSO first "opens" the ports on the cancer cells, which in turn allows chlorine dioxide to get inside of the cancer cells to kill the microbes which are inside the cancer cells.

If you kill the microbe(s) inside the cancer cells, the cells will revert into being normal cells without any type of debris from dead cancer cells. Thus, there is no swelling or inflammation caused by dying cancer cells. In fact, DMSO is known to help reduce swelling and inflammation.

But regardless of how many cancer cells it reverts into normal cells, what is known is that DMSO with chlorine dioxide will kill any microbes in the blood and thus will help build the immune system. Furthermore, by purely chemical means it will build the immune system in other ways.

WARNING / DANGER!!

When using DMSO transdermally, it is necessary to rub DMSO on the skin (sometimes the DMSO may be mixed with chlorine dioxide). It should be mentioned that latex gloves, rubber gloves or any other kind of gloves should NOT be used to spread any mixture containing DMSO. The DMSO can pull the materials in these gloves through the skin. Always use bare hands to spread the mixture, no matter who is spreading the mixture.

What Is Chlorine Dioxide?

Chlorine dioxide is made from sodium chlorite, otherwise known as stabilized oxygen. The stabilized oxygen product normally used to make chlorine dioxide is called the Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS).

Chlorine dioxide has been studied by scientists for many years and has been mentioned in many scientific journals. However, it was Jim Humble who brought chlorine dioxide to the forefront of alternative medicine.

Jim used 15 drops of chlorine dioxide (meaning 15 drops of MMS plus the activator), followed one hour later by another 15 drops, to cure malaria. AIDS/HIV can also be cured with chlorine dioxide, though the administration of chlorine dioxide for AIDS uses injections. However, this article describes a very good AIDS treatment which may be just as effective as injections.

Another thing Jim Humble discovered is that chlorine dioxide can be made at home by mixing stabilized oxygen (i.e. sodium chlorite) with an "activator." It is the "activator" which converts the sodium chlorite into chlorine dioxide.

Normal stabilized oxygen (e.g. Vitamin O, Aerobic O7 or Aerobic KO7) is usually between 3% and 7% sodium chlorite. This is NOT the same thing as table salt, which is sodium chloride.

Stabilized oxygen (i.e. sodium chlorite) has been used in alternative medicine for several decades. It is used primarily to prevent viral infections, such as colds and the flu, and to treat allergies.

The Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) is 28% sodium chlorite. The reason for this mixture is so that it will react more readily to the "activator" to make chlorine dioxide.

Vendors may sell bottles which recommend adding MMS to some form of vinegar. This is old technology. DO NOT USE VINEGAR WITH MMS!!! Vinegar can actually feed yeast infections.

The three things you can mix with MMS are (these are the three activators):
1) 10% citric acid (in liquid form or converted into liquid form), or
2) fresh squeezed lemon juice, which you squeeze yourself (filter out the particles), or
3) fresh squeezed lime juice, which you squeeze yourself (filter out the particles)

Any of these three items will chemically react to the sodium chlorite to create chlorine dioxide. The liquid citric acid is the preferred item to mix with MMS. Citric acid can be purchased over the Internet in liquid form or powdered form. If purchased in powdered form, it must be converted to liquid form before use. MMS should always be purchased from the vendor of MMS. MMS vendors have high turnover of citric acid, thus the product is always fresh.

10% citric acid, in liquid form, mixes better with sodium chlorite than lemon juice or lime juice. When using chlorine dioxide transdermally, meaning through the skin, 10% citric acid also penetrates the skin better than lemon juice or lime juice.

The things you should NOT mix with sodium chlorite are just as important as the things you should mix with it. For example, do NOT use any type of bottled lemon juice, such as ReaLemon, as it may have vitamin C added as a preservative.

The bottom line is to always use 10% citric acid, purchased from a vendor of MMS, or if you cannot get that, then use fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice (which you squeezed yourself). Nothing else is acceptable as an activator.

Also note the Miracle Mineral Supplement bottle should NOT be exposed directly to sunlight.

While you can buy chlorine dioxide over the internet, this website recommends that you make it yourself at home. You should make it at home and use it within two hours.

For more information about chlorine dioxide, see:
https://www.miraclemineral.org/

Items That Can Neutralize Chlorine Dioxide

This treatment can easily be neutralized by Vitamin C, immune builders, herbs, Protocel, Cantron, and other antioxidants. Because it is so sensitive to other substances, this treatment should not be used with other alternative cancer treatments. Even Cellect includes immune builders which can neutralize this treatment. Do not use any of these products, or any other supplements which contain antioxidants (including do not use multi-vitamins, herbs, etc.), at the same time as this treatment.

The following information from the Bill Henderson Newsletter will clarify these points:

They had started with just 2 drops of the MMS and worked up to a dose of 15 drops, twice a day. for ten days. There was no noticeable effect -- no nausea, no diarrhea -- nothing. They were aware of the effect of Vitamin C on the MMS, so they had moved the Heart Plus and Daily Advantage to later in the day.
They did some research, though, and found that the Beta 1,3D Glucan immune stimulant is a strong antioxidant also. They were taking it at roughly the same time as the MMS. As soon as they stopped taking the Beta Glucan for a couple of days, the MMS had an immediate effect -- diarrhea, cleansing -- the whole thing.

(Chemist) I am a chemist who bought your (previous edition) book and am receiving your e-newsletter (and I have cancer). I am not surprised to finally read in letter #114 that antioxidants 'kill' MMS. They should. And that’s what I have been telling a friend of mine who has lung cancer. However, antioxidants stay in the body for more than three hours. Ideally, if you have enough protection, you should have a more or less permanent steady state of them. The beta-glucan instance, where the people waited three DAYS, certainly suggests this also. I am not sure what the solution to the problem is, but if I were taking MMS (and I intend to) I would stop all antioxidants for a while to let the MMS work unhindered."

(Bill Henderson) As I mentioned in my last newsletter, the MMS is still in an experimental stage. I would certainly heed Robert Peterson's advice. At least try discontinuing your use of the Beta Glucan, the Heart Plus and the Daily Advantage for a couple of weeks while you take the MMS. You need to be the judge of whether it is working for you. If you experience the normal MMS diarrhea after you stop the antioxidants, then it is probably working for you. This should not continue for long (a day or so). Then, you should begin to have normal bowel movements with no constipation.
Bill Henderson Newsletter

In other words, do NOT use the chlorine dixoide protocol at the same time as any substance which has Vitamin C, or any other antioxidant, including immune builders. Wait at least a couple of days after discontinuing these treatments before starting the chlorine dioxide treatment.

Taking Chlorine Dixoide: Oral or Transdermal?

As the above quotes suggest, Vitamin C, other antioxidants and immune builders, should not be taken during the same time periods as MMS/Chlorine Dioxide. This is good advice.

However, the quotes above also indicate that diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc. are part of this treatment. This is true only if you take this treatment orally. It is the stomach which is causing these side-effects. If you take this treatment transdermally, meaning through the skin; the stomach, and the side-effects, can be totally avoided.

While most websites on chlorine dioxide suggest taking it orally, this website strongly suggests you take it transdermally until you can tolerate it orally. This way your treatment can be effective immediately.

In order to take chlorine dioxide transdermally, the chlorine dioxide must be mixed with DMSO and the DMSO will carry the chlorine dioxide through the skin.

The only side-effect of taking this treatment transdermally, if you do it right, are possible slight burnings on the skin. This can be controlled by rotating where you rub it on your skin, spreading it very thin over a wide area of skin and by using skin creams to stop the burning.

Skin creams should NOT be used for at least 15 minutes AFTER using DMSO on the skin. It is also very important to try and find a skin cream which does not contain any added antioxidants.

But a more important advantage of taking chlorine dioxide transdermally is that with transdermal applications, higher doses can be taken, and the high doses can be achieved much more quickly.

Patients with lyme disease, for example, may never be able to achieve doses higher than 1/2 drop (of MMS) if they use the treatment orally. But this is because of the stomach, not the body or the blood. By taking it transdermally, all stomach side-effects can be avoided and normal and even high doses can be achieved easily.

There are situations where taking chlorine dioxide trandermally actually has advantages. For some types of cancer, lyme disease, and other diseases where the disease has a localized presence, the chlorine dioxide can be taken through the skin right above the location of the disease.

For skin cancers, the chlorine dioxide may not be able to be put directly on the cancer. It depends on whether it is too painful. If it is not too painful, then put the mixture directly onto the skin cancer. If it is too painful, and if you are treating skin cancer, go to the home page of Cancer Tutor and search for "skin cancer" for other treatments.

Many people will start using chlorine dioxide transdermally (mixed with DMSO), and then slowly transition over to taking it orally. Orally is the preferred way, but it may take some time to make the transition.

Miracle Mineral Supplement Information: eBook 1 (free) and eBook 2 (About $10):
www.miraclemineral.org/

The "Cancer Diet"

During this treatment it is essential that the cancer patient be on a strong "cancer diet," meaning an "anti-cancer" diet.

For example, as with all "cancer diets," AVOID: sugar, refined flour, animal proteins, etc. during this treatment, as these things, and many other foods, feed cancer cells.
The Cancer Diet

Ingredients Needed For the DMSO - Chlorine Dioxide Protocol

The ingredients in the protocol consist of:
1) DMSO - two 8 ounce bottles,
2) MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement - 28% sodium chlorite) - at least 4 bottles,
3) Citric acid (may come in powdered or pre-mixed liquid form from MMS vendor),
4) High quality skin cream which does NOT contain any added antioxidants

DMSO usually comes in the form of 99.9% pure DMSO, mixed with 30% water. This makes a 70/30 ratio. Do NOT use DMSO with less than 30% water. Also, DO NOT use a DMSO gel or DMSO cream. These will not bind to chlorine dioxide!!!

Here is one of many vendors of DMSO on the Internet where you can obtain 70/30 liquid DMSO:
https://www.myvitanet.com/dmsoliq70con.html

To buy MMS and citric acid, here are two different vendor product lines:
Global Light Network
H2O Air Water America

There are many other vendors of MMS if you wish to use Google. Whatever vendor you choose make sure the package also comes with a form of citric acid.

Note: Because MMS is sold as a "water purifier" and because DMSO is sold as a "solvent" (due to potential FDA persecution) most health food stores are reluctant to sell these products.

Phase One - Comments on Administering The DMSO

You may remember that each time you take this treatment you first use 2 TEAspoons of DMSO by itself, then 10 to 15 minutes later you take the 15 drops of chlorine dioxide. Let us talk in more detail about Phase One - the DMSO.

The first half of the treatment, Phase One, is DMSO by itself.

In spite of everything else that is said, when you take the 2 TEAspoons of DMSO (meaning the DMSO which is not taken with Chlorine Dioxide), it is best to take the DMSO orally, if possible. For example, add the dose of DMSO to 4 ounces of filtered or distilled water.

Most people will be able to take the DMSO in 4 ounces of water. You can test your ability to take DMSO with water by building up. For example:

Day 1 - Morning: Put 1/2 TEAspoon of DMSO in 4 ounces of water (take orally) and take 1 1/2 TEAspoons of DMSO transdermally (spread thin on the skin).

Day 1 - Afternoon (if the morning is tolerated): Put 1 TEAspoon in 4 ounces of water (take orally) and 1 TEAspoon of DMSO transdermally (spread thin on the skin).

Day 2 - Morning (if Day 1 is tolerated): Put 1 1/2 TEAspoon in 4 ounces of water (take orally) and 1/2 TEAspoon transdermally (spread thin on the skin).

If it is tolerated orally according to the above schedule, then you can take the 2 TEAspoons orally.

As long as you can tolerate the DMSO orally, take it orally. Otherwise you may have to take part of it orally and rub the rest of it on your skin and spread it very thin.

Note: When taking the DMSO transdermally, 15 minutes after taking the DMSO you can use a skin cream to prevent a rash. Try to insure the skin cream does not have any antioxidants added to it.

Phase Two - Comments on Administering The Chlorine Dioxide

While the ideal is to take DMSO orally and Chlorine Dioxide orally, the reality is that many people will not be able to take the chlorine dioxide orally at the beginning of their treatment. This section will talk about mixing DMSO with chlorine dioixde and taking it transdermally with the goal of eventually taking it orally, if possible.

READ THIS SECTION SEVERAL TIMES to make sure you aren't missing anything. Especially read it AFTER making one or two batches!! You would also be smart to have a second person look at the instructions to make sure you both agree on how to make a batch.

Step 1: Measuring the MMS

Using the dropper on the lid on the bottle of MMS put exactly 15 drops of MMS in a small bowl.

If you weigh between 110 pounds and 130 pounds, use 12 drops instead of 15 drops. IF you weigh 110 pounds or less, use 9 drops instead of 15 drops.

You have now added the correct number of drops of MMS to a small bowl.

Step 2: Measuring the Volume of the Activator

The "activator" will either be citric acid or lemon juice or lime juice. Each will now be discussed.

If the citric acid comes in powdered form, you need to mix it with distilled water (or another pure water) before using it. Here is the formula for what to put in the empty bottle:
1) Put 2 TEAspoons of the citric acid powder in the bottle,
2) ADD 3 ounces (i.e. 6 TABLEspoons) of water to the bottle (preferrably distilled water or reverse osmosis water).

Note: If the vendor's instructions are different than the above instructions, use the vendor's formula!!

This will fill about 3/4 of the blue or brown bottle. This formula has the correct 10% citric acid mixture.

Lemon Juice or Lime Juice
If you use lemon juice or lime juice as the activator, make sure you filter out all particles using a common kitchen strainer.

The Volume of the Activator
Regardless of your weight, add One TEAspoon of the "activator" (e.g. 10% citric acid) to the MMS in the small bowl.

Your small bowl now contains MMS and the activator.

Step 3: Your FIRST Wait of 3 Minutes

AFTER ADDING the activator to the MMS (i.e. sodium chlorite), stir the mixture. Then let it sit for 3 minutes, stirring the mixture every 30 seconds. This three minute wait creates the chlorine dioxide.

After these three minutes the bowl contains chlorine dioxide.

Taking the Chlorine Dioxide

Now that you have made the chlorine dioxide, you have three options on how to take this chlorine dioxide: "Transdermal Only," a "Combination of Oral and Transdermal" and finally "Oral only." Each will now be explained in turn. Remember, the goal is to transition from transdermal to oral, as much as you can.

Step 4 (Transdermal Only): Measuring the DMSO

AFTER the 3 minutes needed to make chlorine dioxide, add 1 and 1/4 TEAspoons of DMSO to the chlorine dioxide in the small bowl.

In other words, this is added to the chlorine dioxide you made above regardless of your weight.

After ADDING the DMSO to the chlorine dioxide you need to stir the mixture, then wait an additional 3 minutes, stirring the mixture every 30 seconds.

This is the SECOND TIME you have waited 3 minutes. This time you are waiting for the DMSO to bind to the chlorine dioxide.

After this second wait of 3 minutes you have a mixture which contains both chlorine dioxide and DMSO.

At this point you can rub the mixture on the skin. Spread it very thin over a large area of skin so it does not create a rash.

Fifteen minutes after rubbing the mixture on the skin, AND after the skin is dry, you can rub a skin cream over the same area of skin. Hopefully the skin cream will not contain an antioxidant.

Step 4 (Combination of Oral and Transdermal)

If you are in transition between taking the chlorine dioxide transdermally and orally, you can take the contents of the small bowl and do the following:

Put a percentage of the chlorine dioxide in the bowl (e.g. 40%) into a glass of 4 ounces of water. Drink the water. This is part of the chlorine dioxide you will take.

The small bowl still contains 60% (in this example) of the original chlorine dioxide. Thus, put 60% (or whatever the percentage is) of 1 1/2 TEAspoons of DMSO (e.g. 60% of 1 1/2 TEAspoons is 0.9 TEAspoons) in the small bowl.

Stir the mixture and then wait 3 more minutes, stirring once every 30 seconds.

This is the SECOND TIME you have waited 3 minutes. This time you are waiting for the DMSO to bind to the chlorine dioxide.

When the 3 minutes is over you can rub the mixture on your skin and spread it thin. This is the rest of the chlorine dioxide you will take.

Essentially you have taken 40% of the chlorine dioxide orally (in this example) and 60% of the chlorine dioxide transdermally (in this example).

As the days pass the percentage of chlorine dioxide which is taken orally should increase and the percentage of the chlorine dioxide which is taken transdermally should decrease until you are taking all of the chlorine dioxide orally.

Note: You actually may want to start this transition by taking 10% of the chlorine dioxide orally and 90% of the chlorine dioxide transdermally. How quickly you transition to taking it completely orally (if you can) depends on your situation.

Whatever the amount of chlorine dioxide and DMSO you take, fifteen minutes after rubbing the mixture on the skin, AND after the skin is dry, you can rub a skin cream over the same area of skin. Hopefully the skin cream will not contain an antioxidant.

Step 4 (Oral Only)

In this case the DMSO is not used with the chlorine dioxide because you have transitioned to oral only.

In Step 3 above you made the chlorine dioxide. You do not need to do anything more except add the chlorine dioxide to 4 ounces of water. You simply drink this water and chlorine dioxide. That was easy.

FINAL NOTE ABOUT CHLORINE DIOXIDE

No matter how you take the chlorine dioxide, remember that you take the chlorine dioxide 10 to 15 minutes AFTER taking the DMSO in Step One.

Things can get complicated if you are transitioning from taking DMSO from transdermal to oral at the same time you are transitioning from taking the chlorine dioxide from transdermal to oral.

But hopefully you can eventually take both the DMSO and chlorine dioxide orally and have a really simple treatment!!

Prioritizing the Application of DMSO

If you are taking DMSO twice a day, at least partially transdermal; and if you are taking the chlorine dioxide twice a day, at least partially transdermal; you could be putting DMSO on your skin four times during the day.

Each time you take the DMSO you need to use a different part of your body to rub it on, if possible. For example, you could use your arms the first time, your left leg the second time, your right leg the third time and your stomach or back the fourth time.

There is one thing to mention about this however. If you can put the transdermal application directly above the cancer, and if you are using DMSO with chlorine dioxide, use the chlorine dioxide and DMSO directly above the cancer rather than the DMSO only above the cancer.

No sooner than 15 minutes after spreading the mixture (the skin must be dry), a skin cream which has no antioxdants, can be used to prevent a rash.

BIG PICTURE: THE COMPLETE PROTOCOL (BOTH PHASES)

Now that we have talked about the minutia of taking the DMSO and the chlorine dioxide, let us look at the Big Picture.

In addition to the many things you should not take at the same time as this treatment; starting 45 minutes before taking the DMSO, until 45 minutes after taking the chlorine dioxide, you should not eat any foods or take any other supplements. The reason is that the DMSO will open-up the cancer cells and the chlorine dioxide should have as little competition as possible to get inside the cancer cells.

The Chlorine Dioxide - DMSO treatment (which includes both Step One [DMSO] and Step Two [chlorine dioxide]) should be taken TWICE A DAY.

For those who are taking it TOTALLY TRANSDERMALLY (130 pounds or more):
1) 2 TEAspoons of DMSO TRANSDERMALLY
2a) Wait 10-15 minutes (make the mixture below during this 10-15 minutes)
2b) Make 15 drops of chlorine dioxide
(i.e. mix 15 drops of MMS PLUS 1 TEAspoon of activator)
2c) Wait 3 minutes and mix occasionally
2d) ADD 1 1/4 TEAspoons of DMSO to the chlorine dioxide
2e) Wait 3 minutes and mix occasionally
3) At end of 10-15 minute wait: Apply TRANSDERMALLY
For those who are in transition between transdermal and oral, see the comments above.

For those who are taking it TOTALLY ORALLY (130 pounds or more):
1) Drink 2 TEAspoons of DMSO MIXED WITH WATER
2a) Wait 10-15 minutes (make the mixture below during this 10-15 minutes)
2b) Make 15 drops of chlorine dioxide
(i.e. mix 15 drops of MMS PLUS 1 TEAspoon activator)
2c) Wait 3 minutes and mix occasionally
3) At end of 10-15 minute wait: Drink 15 drops of chlorine dioxide MIXED WITH WATER
For those who stay at home, and do not get out into the public, they should take the two treatments 12 hours apart. For example, a person may take the two-step treatment once at 8:00 AM (i.e. 0800) and the another two-step treatment at 8:00 PM (i.e. 2000). This is just an example of taking the two treatments twelve hours apart.

For those who go out in public, they should take the first treatment after arriving at home for the day and take the second treatment close to bed time. When these people wake up the next morning, because the DMSO may cause body odor and/or bad breath, they should shower thoroughly (including washing their hair every day) and use breath mints which do not contain antioxidants. Then they should have a trusted friend monitor any odor problems.

If an assistant, such as a spouse, spreads the DMSO on the skin of the patient, they will have DMSO in their blood (because they should NOT use any type of glove) and they will have bad breath and they will not be able to notice the breath of the cancer patient.

Important Issues For Certain Kinds of Cancer (Plus AIDS)

For melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma and AIDS, the two daily treatments should be taken 12 hours apart or as close to 12 hours apart as possible.

These patients do not need to use any DMSO during the morning dose (this will avoid body odor issues), if and only if they can take the chlorine dioxide orally. The reason is that the key to treating these kinds of cancer is two-fold:
1) Stop the spreading of cancer (which spread via microbes traveling through the blood),
2) Kill or revert stationary cancer cells (which requires DMSO).

The morning dose, even without DMSO, will stop the spreading of these types of cancer and AIDS because these cancers and AIDS spread via microbes in the bloodstream. In fact, keeping microbes out of the bloodstream is the reason the doses are 12 hours apart!! The evening dose will include DMSO and will help handle the stationary cancer cells and the microbes in the bloodstream.

All patients should use DMSO in the evening dose so that the chlorine dioxide will penetrate more into the tissue.

How Long Should the Treatment Be Taken?

Hopefully, before starting this treatment the cancer patient will take the Navarro Urine test. This provides a baseline to measure whether the treatment is working.
The Navarro Urine Test

This treatment should be taken indefinitely. Every six weeks the patient should take the Navarro Urine test.

If the Navarro Urine test number decreases each time it is taken, continue with this treatment.

If the Navarro Urine test number increases, discontinue this treatment and use a more proven alternative cancer treatment, such as the Cellect-Budwig protocol or the Life One protocol of Dr. Howenstine.

In EITHER CASE, please notify the ICRF every time you take a Navarro Urine test and provide a short description of your case history. If the treatment is not working, We will be happy to recommend a stronger treatment for your situation.

How You Can Help Cancer Research!!

This treatment can never be perfected without information from people who have used the treatment. It is this information, and nothing else, which will allow us to fine-tune this treatment for other cancer patients. You become a cancer researcher when you use this treatment. If you do not contact the ICRF, then you are only benefiting yourself, not others, with information that may help them.

To contact the ICRF, whether you have questions or comments or need to tell us you are taking the protocol, email support is provided. Be sure to include the word "cancer" somewhere in your Subject line so your email is not mistaken for spam (occasionally a valid email will be put in spam by Yahoo):
Send the ICRF an E-mail

MikeCopelandEFT

Get the Yucch out of MMS

I have used MMS for several years now and I'm aware of the taste as you increase the amount. Well here is a solution that works great for me. After mixing MMS and citric acid or lemon/lime juice and waiting 3 minutes I add a couple of droppers full of liquid STEVIA then I add 8-12 oz of clean purified water. It changes the taste completely. I actually enjoy sipping on the stuff even at 15 drops. Citric acid and sweetener are the main components of a lot of drinks. Sweet and Tart. Get Stevia cheap at https://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1215/ItemDetail?n=0https://www.swansonvitamins.com. It is very thick and I usually make 2 bottles of Stevia out of 1 by diluting it 1:1 with pure water then use 2-3 droppers full to taste in the MMS. Stevia is all natural, no calories, doesn't affect blood sugar, and makes MMS un-yucchy.
Bottoms Up

fulloflife69

question about mms and candida

does mms kill the worm eggs in the body??? and, does mms strengthen the immune system???? can people eat pasta and bread after mms gets rid of chronic candida??? any information would be helpful.... thanks sam

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
The Newest Protocol

The newest protocol for mms is to use 2 to 3 drops every 1 to 2 hours for 8 hours a day. This will cover the life cycle better of many bacteria and other pathogens

This is from Jim's Website:
www.jimhumble.biz

The Fundamentals for using MMS are These:

Fundamental One:
Repeated small doses are more effective than large morning and evening doses.
It has been demonstrated more than 1000 times that small doses administered often, up to once each hour, are more effective than large doses administered once or twice a day.

We now know that the chlorine dioxide chemical generated by MMS does not remain in the body more than one or two hours at most. The size of the dose does not seem to make a great deal of difference to the amount of time that MMS remains active in the body. That basically is because it doesn't matter if it is a large amount or small amount it still deteriorates into mostly just table salt in an hour or two.

So in reading the various methods of using MMS elsewhere on this web site, keep in mind - it is going to be much more effective to take MMS either each hour, or each two hours, and with smaller doses that will be equal to - or maybe larger than - one large dose.

If you are in the habit of taking larger MMS doses only in the morning and evening as was suggested in the past, MMS will still cleanse the body of microbes and pathogens. However, new research clearly reveals that a smaller-but-continuous circulation of ClO2 prevents regrouping and reproduction of pathogens, especially in situations where you are fighting a specific health issue - whether a cold or herpes or hepatitis.

Fundamental Two:
Put as much MMS into the body as you can without causing an increase in sickness, nausea, or diarrhea.
Always start out with a one drop dose at first and increase the drops every time you feel you can. That means, of course, that you activate each MMS drop with 5 drops of citric acid or vinegar and wait the 3 minutes and add juice or water as always.

So, on the second dose you could increase to two drops if the first drop didn't seem to increase sickness (in most cases it won't). Generally, that would be in two hours after taking the first dose. Then keep increasing each one or two hours until you feel that you have reached maximum or until you notice a slight nausea. Generally two or three or four drops each time is all that is needed.

However, you could increase the drops up to 10 drops per hour if there is no increase in nausea and if you feel that more is needed. I would put a limit on 10 drop doses and normally you would never need to go to 10 drops doses if you are doing 5 to 10 doses a day.

You stop when you are well. Or if you are just trying to clean yourself out then you could try the 15 drops dose three times a day as that has always been the standard. If you can take 15 drops three times a day for a week without nausea or diarrhea or other negative effects, then most likely the majority of the infections and pathogens and parasites are gone.

After you are cleaned out a maintenance dose is still the same as always, 6 drops a day of MMS along with the citric or other acids required for activation. That's for older people and 6 drops twice a week for younger people, older people being over 60.

Fundamental Three:
Decrease the number of drops as needed if diarrhea or nausea occur, but do not stop taking MMS.
Nausea and diarrhea are both good indicator signs that MMS is working. Diarrhea lasting for an hour or two is very good, but to keep it up for days at a time can cause more harm than good. So always decrease the drops when these temporary barriers arise - they are temporary in most cases.

Fundamental Four:
Avoid all forms of Vitamin C for two hours before and after use of MMS.
This is a temporary requirement, necessary during the significant weeks of your ramping up to the level of drops where you can be considered to be "Cleaned Out." If you are taking Vitamin C capsules marked as "12 hour" type, you will have to discontinue their use and only take capsules or tablets that do not indicate a timed action and take them only at night after MMS hours. See more information at https://JimHumble.biz/biz-normal.htm

Fundamental Five:
Thoughtfully maintain a nutrition program adequate to maintain your immune system.
MMS takes unwanted pathogens and parasites out of your body with great efficiency but it provides no nutritional minerals or vitamins. Maintain intake of friendly micro-organisms (acidophilus, and other flora). MMS itself does not kill intestinal friendly micro-organisms but forceful diarrhea can sometimes reduce their numbers. Similarly, maintain intake of minerals - especially calcium and magnesium.

Nutritional intake is critical to the immune system. Daily sunshine on the skin will maintain your vitamin D or, if you rarely see the sun, you must maintain "D" with supplements - - essential for maintaining the immune system. While MMS is the most potent germicidal agent on the planet, only the immune system produces healing and maintenance of health. Read my books on this topic, available at https://MiracleMineral.org/book.php

The five fundamentals above are basic to all the various methods and protocols that are explained on this Web Site. Be sure to click through to the various specific protocols that are highlighted below.

Six proven ways to move MMS into your body.

1. Drink it. Swallow activated MMS with any amount of water or juice flavoring added. This is the most common method. Adding water or limited juice to the mix after the three minute wait enables you to drink the mixture. The amount of water matters very little provided that you drink it all - typically one half to a full glass of water. If you drink the entire amount you will get all of the MMS benefit. Diluted little or much it will still do the same cleansing within in your body.

After the three minute wait, when you add water or juice, no more chlorine dioxide is generated. It is locked into the water or juice. After drinking the mix with the water added, the ClO2 gas will circulate in the body for less than two hours as described above. Insignificant amounts of ClO2 are generated after the water is added, but not enough to consider.

You could repeat any MMS dose every two hours (or less) without harm provided you observe the temporary barriers created by diarrhea or nausea. Important additional information is here: https://JimHumble.biz/biz-normal.htm .

2. You can spray activated MMS on skin anywhere. It is effective against localized skin sores or diseases. The mixture must have a small amount of water added to make the liquid ready for spraying. It does not bleach hair and does not harm the skin. If you have open sores or cuts, it may cause sensations of burning but it promotes rapid germ-free closure of wounds. See https://jimhumble.biz/biz-skin.htm .

3. MMS retention enemas are effective in cleansing intestinal walls. They also cause the ClO2 to be absorbed and mixed with the plasma of the blood - the blood liquid. MMS benefits are more available to more parts of the body more quickly when the ClO2 is carried in the plasma. Further information is here: https://JimHumble.biz/biz-enema.htm .

4. Hot tub baths with activated MMS in the water expose the entire skin surface to ClO2 ions. Add hot water continually while sitting in the tub. Skin pores open and the ClO2 ions pass deep below the skin and into muscles. Since blood is always present in muscles, the ClO2 ions merge into the plasma of the blood providing greater concentration of detoxifying action against parasites, yeast, fungus and other pathogens. Further information is here: https://JimHumble.biz/biz-tubbath.htm .

5. Some people briefly breath the ClO2 gas into the nose, head, and sinuses. DO NOT DEEPLY BREATH the ClO2 gas into the lungs because of unexpected depletion of oxygen.

Sitting with your mouth or nose over a cup of activated 2 drop mixture (definitely no more than 4 drops), and with no water added, draw the odorous ClO2 gas into the nostrils or mouth. Approach this with caution. If it seems too strong move the cup further away or prepare a weaker mixture. This has proven effective in killing germs in the sinuses that are often the cause of post-nasal drip. One or two brief nasal breathing session have been reported to eliminate post-nasal drip after all other medicines had failed to stop it.

Caution: If you have any history of asthma,
use low doses and stop immediately if you have any sensation of an asthma attack. Never exceed the 4 drop maximum. This method is effective in situations where sinuses, vocal cords, or ear infections are retaining germs or pathogens.

Remember, it is the ClO2 Ion - the gas that you can smell - that is the germicidal agent. Use a 2 to 4 drop dose activated with 5 drops of citric acid or vinegar for each drop of MMS that you use. There's no need to add water since you won't be drinking it. Germs live and thrive in MUCUS and PHLEHM. The odor of ClO2 can kill them and prevent further production of mucus.

NOTE: Some people report "catching a cold" when using this method. Yes, there can be dried mucus plugs in your lungs from a cold you had a year ago. a few of those germs are sometimes encapsulated in the dried mucus. The ClO2 gas weakens the mucus and the former cold attempts to redevelop - symptoms appear. In this case, continue with internal 2 drop doses of activated MMS every hour (drink it), and continue deep breathing every half hour from the cup (Observe the limits and cautions above). The cold will soon vanish.

CAUTION: DO NOT EXCEED the 4 drop maximum mixture and take periodic breaks often by breathing normal air to assure replenishment of oxygen to the lungs. You can always mix a second dose later if you want more time span. Bird cages and free-flying house birds should be kept in another room because of their sensitivity to various gases. HEED THESE CAUTIONS. You are responsible for using this strategy responsibly so avoid prolonged deep breathing of the ClO2 gas, always separated with deep breathing of normal air.

6. DMSO can sometimes be added to the MMS activated mix in special or life-threatening situations. Special DMSO instructions are provided under the topic "Life Threatening Diseases" at this address: https://JimHumble.biz/biz-life-threatening.htm . Always test yourself first with a small DMSO spot on your arm. People who have a damaged or weakened liver should reduce the use of DMSO if any aching or pain is felt in the liver area. Put 5 drops of DMSO on your arm and rub it in. Wait for several hours. If there is no liver pain, you are probably safe in using DMSO.

One tablespoon of DMSO with two or more tablespoons of water can be taken internally by drinking it once or twice a day while fighting a severe disease. Normally use juice and dilute the DMSO much more. A 50-50 dilution will burn most people's throat. It's best to dilute DMSO with at least 2 parts water or juice to 1 part DMSO. Important additional DMSO information is in two articles at https://MMS-articles.com/ .

Caution One: DO NOT ATTEMPT any experimental intravenous injections in your home. There are health clinics that can administer such therapies. Seek qualified professionals who can take responsibility for proper dosage, administration, and predictable outcomes from any IV process. Health clinics may charge up to $100 per intravenous treatment. Intravenous provides about the same benefits as methods 4 and 5 above, but at a high cost.

Caution Two: If you choose to put activated MMS into a dehumidifier or room fogger, keep the MMS mixture at no more than 10 activated drops per gallon of water. (Must be activated in a cup with the three minute wait before dropping it into the water tank.) People have written asking about this. They want to use the humidifier because ClO2 is a powerful deodorizer and air purifier. Remove canaries and parrots from the room.

It is best not to sleep in the room where the humidifier is fogging the room with ClO2 in the mix. Your lungs pick up the ClO2 gas (which is beneficial) just as readily as they pick up oxygen. While the ClO2 is received willingly by your lungs and red blood cells, you could unknowingly reduce oxygen intake and suffer harm. Remember this also if children are playing or sleeping in the same room. A limited amount of ClO2 in the air would be helpful for children and adults, but only if alert people are present and are knowledgeable about the nature of ClO2 as a germicidal agent.

It is equally effective to rid a closet or room of mold, odors, or germs if you set a 10 drop mix of activated MMS on a saucer in the middle of a closed room and let the ClO2 gas arise out of the liquid naturally. Do not add any water in this case. Do not exceed the 10 drop suggestion. It's more effective and safer to do several repeated room cleansings every hour than to release too much ClO2 at one time into a closed room. The odor does not linger and will not harm cushions, curtains, or lampshades. After 2 hours, the odor will have sacrificed itself and any room odors will be gone. If the normal small from shoes and clothes in a closet are still present, then a second ClO2 saucer or cup should be repeated.

ClO2 gas is a powerful deodorizer and germicidal agent. Drifting through the air, it will eventually kill all germs in the air and in furniture fabrics. After about two hours, the ClO2 gas disappears. It deteriorates into two molecules of water vapor. Activated MMS can restore lawn chairs thought to be ruined by skunk spray. Scrub the MMS mixture into car carpets, smelly shoes, and under arms. Will the whole house start to smell like a motel swimming pool? No. Not possible.

When using MMS as a room deodorizer or fungus eliminator, close the room doors and remove all pets and birds from the room for one or two hours.

Caution Three: Regarding Citric Acid: It is unusual to experience any nausea when starting MMS with a one drop dose. if you experience nausea after taking the first one-drop dose of MMS, it's rare, but you may be allergic to citric acid at the 10% solution strength. To quickly stop the nausea, wait ten minutes, then counter it with a teaspoon of baking soda in water if the nausea persists. Also eat an apple if you can keep it down. Wait overnight, then try a one-drop dose again, but use unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar as the acid instead of citric acid.

It is very rare, but a few people are allergic to 10% citric acid in water, even though they may easily tolerate weak forms of it as in lemonade. The solution is to adopt unfiltered vinegar as the acid of choice because it is non-allergenic. Therefore try MMS again using unfiltered unpasteurized vinegar as the activating acid and slowly ramp upward in the number of drops as is described in the normal process at https://JimHumble.biz/biz-normal.htm .

A list of MMS educational web sites (no sales) is at https://MMS-education.com

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Making MMS from Flakes

To Prepare One Small Four Ounce Bottle of 28% MMS Solution (Recommended):

Step 1: In a small bowl place 4 level tablespoons of sodium chlorite powder.

Step 2: Add 3 ounces of distilled warm water (max temperature - 150 degrees Farenheit).

Step 3: Stir with a non-metalic spoon and cover for darkness. Let the solution sit for 3 hours. Expect some some settlings to fall to the bottom.

Step 4: Pour slowly into a dark 4 or 6 ounce bottle for storage and future use. Leave settlings in the bowl - discard them.

Johnhans

I have used MMS for several years now and I'm aware of the taste as you increase the amount. Well here is a solution that works great for me. After mixing MMS and citric acid or lemon/lime juice and waiting 3 minutes I add a couple of droppers full of liquid STEVIA then I add 8-12 oz of clean purified water. It changes the taste completely. I actually enjoy sipping on the stuff even at 15 drops. Citric acid and sweetener are the main components of a lot of drinks. Sweet and Tart. Get Stevia cheap at https://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1215/ItemDetail?n=0https://www.swansonvitamins.com. It is very thick and I usually make 2 bottles of Stevia out of 1 by diluting it 1:1 with pure water then use 2-3 droppers full to taste in the MMS. Stevia is all natural, no calories, doesn't affect blood sugar, and makes MMS un-yucchy.
Bottoms Up
Yes! I use Stevia too. sure makes it better to swallow! I wonder if it alters the formula any? Any thoughts out there? Because I'm using stevia to bloster the taste of MMS until I know differently. :D Finally a way to chug down MMS with a....:). John-hans Melcher

u&iraok

I've found that putting a little salt in the water kills the taste.