Herbs or supplements that have cured or reduced your anxiety/depression?

gunpas

Hey,
Any herbs or supplements that have cured or reduced your anxiety/depression?

D Bergy

Krill oil resolved my depression that I had for over 35 years. Likely it was the lack pf omega 3 fatty acids. I believe this occurred because of a high load of mycoplasma which robs a lot of your lipids.

My son had constant anxiety and Krill Oil did not help him. The one thing that took care of it was carbon 60. One of its properties is it acts as a super antioxidant but there is a lot more to it than just that. It literally worked in seconds after his first dose.

Both are pretty safe to use but if you are allergic to shellfish you should not use Krill Oil.

Magnesium has been reported to help with various mental problems and most of us are deficient anyway so thats worth trying.

Dan

jaminhealth

I work with
Inositol
L Theanine
Gaba

And no depression/anxiety at this time but Inositol and Gaba are in my sleep combo.

I went 10 yrs with sluggish thyroid and docs failed me for those years and kept giving me A/D drugs, not the answer. My D.O. who worked on my back for years knew and put me right on theraputic dose of Armour and 10 yrs of depression lifted in 4 days. I'll never forget that miracle.

We are NOT numbers like today's pharma world has us. We are symptoms and it's tragic how so many are missed and taking nasty A/D drugs, I was for 10 terrible years.

Homeschoolie

Lithium Mineral Supplement helps brain and nervous system health. Since it was just an experiment I bought a very inexpensive version. I took 5mg once a day for several months and the depression improved so much that I switched to 3-4 x's a week. I have read where it also works very well to get rid of the voices some people think they hear from Schizophrenia and other imbalances or disorders.

Ruth

I'm taking 200 mg of 5htp at night daily since Jan 2020 and have felt better but I also take some prescribed meds too.