Gulf Oil Spill Situation Gets Worse With Time

EarlyBird

I doubt we'll ever be free of this scourge by BP in our lifetime. :(
One of my daughters sent me a gift card for Red Lobster for Christmas - one of my favorite restaurants.
I haven't been there since the BP Oil Spill. :twisted:
They're advertising a Surf & Turf special on TV. For the first time ever, I may just order a steak from Red Lobster.
When it warms up & the snow clears that is! LOL

Mad Scientest

Former governor Jesse Ventura is now doing a TV series called Conspiracy Theory it is on current and not so current events.
The last one was on the BP oil spill. (Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4) He brought out some very interest points that the MSM has not mentioned or more likely has been told not to mention.

Roughly like Wikileaks he appears to be ruffling some feathers of the “powers-that-be” and they are not too happy about their plans publicly aired. While last seasons shows have been re-aired numerous times a recent show on about FEMA’s “relocation” camps was shown only once and apparently the producers were told not to re-air it.
It like this one on BP have produced some very uncomfortable conclusions that we are apparently not supposed to know about.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Jesse Ventura has been a long time truth speaker.... along with Al Frankin..... something about those folks from Minnesota.

My family complained that Jesse is too sensationalist in his message approach... well, I think for the dumbed down, drugged down, fluroidated masses thats what they respond to.... If things are too intellectual they glaze over go back to sleep.

D Bergy

Our former governor is one of those people you either love or hate, agree with or disagree with, but you always know where he stands.

He does not seem to posses the ability to speak with a forked tongue, which made him an unlikely politician.

Dan

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
While last seasons shows have been re-aired numerous times a recent show on about FEMA’s “relocation” camps was shown only once and apparently the producers were told not to re-air it.
I heard Alex Jones recently on the CoasttoCoastam radio show with George Noory saying that the government officials shut that FEMA episode down, didn't want the information getting out to the public. :twisted:

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
That oil that does not exist anymore is probably in pools at the bottom of the ocean slowly leaching its toxicity. No way do I buy it has just disappeared. We were fed a bill of goods on this one.